Dark_Blood_NG
Birdman
AKheon
Royta/Raeng
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 8]

301God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:35 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>Royboy with the FFVII:R reference
Now make GoW1:R into Nu-GoW to properly seal the deal (even before loot creates, pre-order bonuses, microtransactions, etc.).

302God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 12:05 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

BASED zesty has released the BASED response: https://youtu.be/qeB8I8ialfU

303God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:35 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

Overall, it is STILL way better than “King”(doesn’t Seaver to have that in his name) k. Here’s the god awful video: https://youtu.be/iN9-70Rt0Oo

304God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 1:42 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>hopes
Nothing. I don't trust the current industry to make anything that could remotely catch my interest where this matter is concerned.

>the trilogy as a whole?
No, he meant splitting the first game into three parts, like VII Remake (as GMG noted). So end the first part when you save the Oracle, the second when you complete Pandora's Temple, and the third covers the rest of the game. That sort of thing.

305God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:11 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>casual takes
Always a good time.

>industry has lost its way
Almost entirely for AAA in the West. Even elsewhere it is a little grim (bit better with Indie, perhaps).

>that sort of thing
Just imagine way, WAY longer cutscenes, huge breaks between encounters with walkie-talkie, lots of discussions with NPCs, camera meme, no platforming, etc. Hell, we'll probably have 'partners'. Really go full Nu-GoW. Some Athenian soldier can accompany us in disc 1. If they have balls, it'll be the guy we sacrifice in the second disc. Athena, Oracle and others will talk our ears off when not randomly messaged by the gods (blowing up our grey-matter phone). Nudity? Removed. Sex? Gone. Women? Empowered? "Minorities"? If Krate isn't actually made into one, his MVPs will become this.

Maybe we won't even get Arty. She'll just be in the second act assisting us while teasing with the weapon we ought to have doing the things we would want to do (making us look like a bitch). Maybe they'll have gross lore signaling to degenerates. Sacrilege like Medusa being a beautiful maiden that Athena was in a relationship with (lmao lesbians because eternal virgin) until she was raped by Poseidon (gods bad lol). Big mad about it, but cruel Zeus goes beyond forbidding her to go at the assailant (could totally take a god king), he settles it by punishing the mortal (instead of Athena) by making a gorgon of her. It'll be a mercy killing. Who knows? Our boy might tear up. But enough jokes.

306God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:45 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

While that was obviously a joke tantrum, I really don’t think they would give us a companion BUT, if they are working on one(most likely not) that could be a possibility since they are keeping the companion system for the future games(job listing spoiled this). But that’s a discussion for another day. In terms of story it will be the same I feel. In general it can go in a lot of different directions.

307God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jun 18, 2023 9:54 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>better with Indie
Hotel keeps saying these games are good, but I haven't bothered to check to see if it's true.

>imagine a full nuGoW-ified remake
Yeah, I fully expect all of that to happen if this ever comes to pass.

>Nudity? Removed. Sex? Gone. Women? Empowered? "Minorities"? If Krate isn't actually made into one, his MVPs will become this.
If at least three of these things don't happen, I'll play a sports game for a month (while touching nothing else).

>if they have the balls
It's not a question. I would be fully shocked if the cage push bit makes it in.

>won't even get Arty
Likely. Given how casuals only bother with Plume, they won't miss the oversized hunting knife one bit.

>gross lore
Which journos will probably praise to high heaven.

308God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jun 19, 2023 1:31 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

Wright: >these games are good
CAN be. Not WILL be or just ARE. Hotel is also a fucking goofy Boomer-lite. Truly a product of his time. He'll back (((bankers))), but also 'stick it to the man' with independent (blind) loyalty.

>all of that
'For a modern audience'.

>sports game
You can play one with Hotel. He likes that shit, too.

>shocked
Depends. If it is the WHITEST man in all of Greece (not ashes)? Slay away, comrade. For bonus points, reference Dresden, Holodomor, etc.

>won't miss it
Because our super cool KWEEN will have it and wield it epically at the press of a button when not stylin' on her own!!!

>journos will probably
Definitely. Even when not being paid to do so (as usual).

Omar: >tantrum
You misunderstand. It is mockery of scum. No more, no less. Vermin getting rightly gassed (with toxic flatulence in text form) as they ought to be.

>keeping the companion system
Was there ever any doubt?

>a lot of directions
All of them down.

309God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jun 19, 2023 2:04 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

>ever any doubt
Don’t think so. Well, some people had hope generally, but they were fools to think so.

310God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jun 19, 2023 3:55 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>fools
Hope generally is for this lot, yes.  Make no mistake.  Krate getting it was not by chance.

311God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:34 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

Giving it more thought, god of war 1 has the best combat in the series. Why? It just offers the most decision making, interesting gameplay, best enemy design, most varied encounters, the most consistent magic attack line up, etc. Only thing the other games do better is side weapons and grabs, although even then 1 has like, the second best grab-system in the series it’s just that 2 is a bit better imo.

312God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:49 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

Chatter for another time.  We can go and evaluate on all points (like refinements).  Being the best while commonly making one endure nonsense like false t0, targeting fuck-ups, whiff'd OS, random missing values (0DMG moves, no i-frames, i-frame ignoring where not appropriate, etc.), etc. shows the rough edges involved with their broken dev means to communicate between (or even within a given) department(s).  This was resolved in GoWII, making for far less issues born of just not being able to properly go over things together.

313God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:24 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

How would you guys make a enemy delimb mechanic in gow?

314God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Jul 05, 2023 6:17 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

Very carefully. Jests aside, an entry where they've got nothing else really going on would be the place to do something so drastic. GoW:A could have been that. Lots of experimental things could have happened, but basically just didn't. A lot of effort went where it didn't belong (multiplayer). Blackhole of resources. None of it returned from across the event horizon. GoWII showed a halved foe with the Fiend death, but GoW1 had mutilations from the start. Just that things didn't fight once torn up (not even when cut in half on ropes). GoWIII was the first entry where I can recall pushing for claws (based on NG2). This to the ends of Stheno getting her rep. Delimb could have easily been part of it, but they would already come with at least one other mechanic (petrification). Two on one things could get complicated for the crowd.

315God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Jul 11, 2023 11:51 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

You can definitely see a lot of twisted metal dna when Athena rewards krate. Surprised nobody brings that up(the twisted metal analogie).

316God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Jul 11, 2023 4:58 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>Athena rewards Krate in Twisted Metal fashion
>gives him exactly what was promised
Fuck him for being a brainlet hearing only what he wanted to. There was no deceit save what he made for himself by being dumb. He gets no pity from me. If he wanted to die, he can off himself. If he wanted to erase his memories, he has options. He got forgiveness. CoO showed he had ways to remove his sin and just live in Elysium as is. He could even undo his blunders. He's just a jackass.

317God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Aug 30, 2023 10:07 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

I know combo videos are not exactly held in high regard around here, but what do you think of this?

318God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:05 pm

Zimnas

Zimnas
D-Rank
God of War

I'd say what you expect me to say. I'm short on time, so may the dots connect on their own.

319God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:30 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

What Zim said.

320God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:26 pm

Dante™

Dante™
D-Rank

Whole lot of modding going here and not just skins, PC master race at it again.
Having full moveset with lvl1 blades dmg is what i found most intresting, AoH ending at will is hilarious.
As for the cambows themselves they are good, but this ain't dmc, and by that i mean creative cambows arent only related to player movset and enemy physiques, because thats how it is in every dmc (except DmC aka the goat)
Gow has a plus enviroment which is the enviroments, more creative cambows can be done in trap rooms, for fancy finishers or group combowing.
There's also wall and rope combat, with having AoH early and manipulating where it ends it can be used to mix ground combat with rope/wall combat.
There's also lack of group combowing, with grabs and collisions one can be hella creative with his kills.

Its a good cambow vid but it feels like a dmc vid, which negates gow elements such as wall/rope combat, grabs/group fighting and enviroment/traps usage.

5/10 git gud scrub.

321God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sat Sep 02, 2023 4:49 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Dante™ wrote:Whole lot of modding going here and not just skins, PC master race at it again.
Having full moveset with lvl1 blades dmg is what i found most intresting, AoH ending at will is hilarious.
As for the cambows themselves they are good, but this ain't dmc, and by that i mean creative cambows arent only related to player movset and enemy physiques, because thats how it is in every dmc (except DmC aka the goat)
Gow has a plus enviroment which is the enviroments, more creative cambows can be done in trap rooms, for fancy finishers or group combowing.
There's also wall and rope combat, with having AoH early and manipulating where it ends it can be used to mix ground combat with rope/wall combat.
There's also lack of group combowing, with grabs and collisions one can be hella creative with his kills.

Its a good cambow vid but it feels like a dmc vid, which negates gow elements such as wall/rope combat, grabs/group fighting and enviroment/traps usage.

5/10 git gud scrub.

Well, it's not so easy to incorporate that stuff in a combo mad video, imo. Though I think it's decent overall, especially compared to all other GoW1 combos videos I saw on Youtube (which, admittedly, doesn't say much).

But yeah, come to think of it, IIRC Zimnas' GoW1 Vanilla run is far more stylish than this.

322God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Sep 10, 2023 2:10 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>my thoughts
I want my time back. The only thing of some moderate amusement was air Flash on a bull (owing to how GoW1 handles them) finished with air t1 from Arty. The modding, usual cambow vid cuts, etc. do nothing for me. Cosmetic bugs do not impress me. Work the environment, foes, etc. into the mix more. The 1v1 stuff just isn't enough for me (especially with so few tools).

>not easy
Sounds like his problem.

NOTE: Seems Donte has Brakku covered.

323God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:29 am

Shrekgamer69

Shrekgamer69
D-Rank

Does this game have unskippable cutscenes? Is it just a "you have to watch them once" thing or is it full on KH1 FFX shit? I played like the first 30 minutes on an emulator a long time ago and it seemed like you couldnt skip cutscenes. Im thinking about getting a physical copy for PS2 and it seems like that would suck ass if I wanna play higher difficulties.

324God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:38 pm

GN1

B-Rank

I'm not sure, but on RPCS3 there are patches you can enable that allow cutscene skipping

325God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Nov 07, 2023 1:48 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You cannot skip them unless you 'die'. So let's say you fight Ares, you get to him, die, then on the subsequent attempt you can just skip the cutscene. It is one of the biggest faults of the game not going to lie. No re-release fixed this and it's an issue in all mainline games iirc. Though patches do exist for the emulated versions.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

326God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Nov 10, 2023 5:41 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

I believe even first view CG cutscenes on PS2 could be skipped with disc eject strats, but beyond that it is restart/die after viewing, then saving (only useful for certain cases like the final boss where there is real risk of coming back to it later and not wanting to have your time wasted even once). No skips even by GoW:A (unlike Bayo 1). Emulators are not my business. Wright would be more familiar.

327God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:17 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>cutscene skipping
As noted, it's only a thing after death. Not sure if GoWII's NG+ lets you skip all cutscenes.

>emulators
A simple cheat code takes care of the problem, yes. Just press X to do- I mean to skip the cutscene.

NOTE: To anyone reading this, the request for help to name enemy attacks in the bestiary is still on the table. Just let me know here if anyone is interested.

328God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 am

Hyperfist

Hyperfist
A-Rank

>Not sure if GoWII's NG+ lets you skip all cutscenes
Only the pre-rendered ones. You still need to sit through the in-engine ones, because SSM are good at programming.

329God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:34 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

Really wonder how it felt again hearing revenge and redemption back then at a concert, must have felt like watching a Greek play.

330God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Thu Nov 30, 2023 4:05 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

Are collisions stronger in the ps2 version?

331God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:56 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>name attacks
I'll do what I can when the time comes. The .gifs help with that process.

>collision DMG difference between versions
None that I'm aware of.

332God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 12, 2024 12:56 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Just wanted to ask you guys: is it possible to do this stuff in the game, or is it some kind of mod or tool assisted thing?

https://twitter.com/DanteBlackYT/status/1578742619043004418?t=XXmmbZpHV89rSGRdMps5Hg&s=19

333God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:07 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

1 and 3 are definitely mods, and 2 is also likely one (can't remember if PR can't cancel aerial attacks at any point during the animation).

>tool assisted
No way to use Arty and attack with it without the summoning animation. Same for the 'RotG cancel'. So yes, those are most certainly mods.

334God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:47 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Phoenix Wright wrote:1 and 3 are definitely mods, and 2 is also likely one (can't remember if PR can't cancel aerial attacks at any point during the animation).

>tool assisted
No way to use Arty and attack with it without the summoning animation. Same for the 'RotG cancel'. So yes, those are most certainly mods.

Damn, I was hoping for some real new technique to be discovered. A pity, would also have made RotG potentially better.

335God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:04 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Yeah. Just mods.

336God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:10 pm

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

>mods
Fans of "most action games" strike again.

337God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty is ruthless kill worth it Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:14 pm

Ermikeng

Ermikeng
D-Rank

how much red do you get in 1 and 2 when executing ruthless kills on minotaurs vs killing them normally? iirc they only give health on the grab kill but i don't know if the bonus 25 is more than what you'd get by just whacking at them. also i think in gow2 you get brutal/ruthless kills from air grabs if they kill too, and maybe orion harpoon? if so, is it the same in 1 and do you lose any orbs from that like you would with grab killing minotaurs?

338God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:55 am

Hyperfist

Hyperfist
A-Rank

>Fans of "most action games" strike again
Understand them, how can they play that ugly GoW without useless cancels (that also delete iframes from the Artemis switch animation)?

339God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:05 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>Ermikeng
I don't remember.

Malcar: >let's remove the utility of something for the sake of style
Hmmm... yes. What could possibly go wrong?

Note: This could have some practical value by allowing for Arty Homeruns. It'll likely be better than air t ringouts for NGR+ NUR+ Clone War. But of course, style players won't think of such a thing. And I'd still rather not sacrifice i-frames.

340God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:23 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Malcar wrote:>Fans of "most action games" strike again
Understand them, how can they play that ugly GoW without useless cancels (that also delete iframes from the Artemis switch animation)?

Not like the game is devoid of cancels anyway, it's just that they are mostly there for the sake of efficiency. But I doubt many of these guys would know stuff like grab cancelling, or using MG/ZF to cancel some of Arty's special attacks.

Still would have been cool to have at least RotG or magic cancels, imo.

341God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:22 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>doubt many of these guys would know stuff like grab cancelling, or using MG/ZF to cancel some of Arty's special attacks.
Zesty pre-conversion didn't know this IIRC, so it's safe to assume that a lot of 'these' people don't know, yes. Much less about collisions, or all the RO spots.

342God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:06 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

About grab cancelling, I'm having a doubt: do 2 and 3 have it? Because IIRC they don't, but I'm not entirely sure.

I also don't remember if 2 has special moves cancelling with the secondary weapons or not. 3 has it via Rage of Sparta (which also allows to cancel the Boots of Hermes).

343God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:47 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>does GoWII have grab cancelling
Yes. What you don't have is the ability to cancel a grab. It has less recovery than GoW1's, but still uncancelable.

>special moves
BoA's? Uncancelable. Subs? Cycle Cancel.

No idea about GoWIII.

344God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Mon Jan 22, 2024 5:48 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

> grab cancel

I meant being able to cancel a failed grab if, for some reason, you didn't get to the enemy.

> Cycle cancel

How does it work?

345God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>failed grab
Could either mean false OS or not reaching the enemy, but you clarified it's the latter. So it's like I said above. You can't. All you have is significantly less recovery time.

>how
Use a sub special, open the weapon/spell menu, cycle to another subweapon, exit the menu.

346God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Wed Jan 24, 2024 8:27 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

> Can't cancel a failed grab

Damn, that sucks, don't know why they didn't implement the ability to cancel it via block or dodge like in 1.

> Special cancels

Sounds a bit impractical. I was hoping there was something like RoS cancel, like in GoW 3. Should still be convenient if you accidentally use the Hammer's L1+S special (which is quite long), though. I assume there is no faster way to cancel them in real time, then.

347God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Thu Jan 25, 2024 3:19 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>impractical
It can get you out of a pinch (and using specials on accident isn't unheard of), so it's useful in that regard (as you noted). If you mean for DPS or to speed up any other aspect of combat, no, it doesn't work for that.

>no faster way to cancel them
Nope.

348God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:24 pm

DoDoboi

DoDoboi
D-Rank

I’ve got a question, are emulators (PCSX2, PPSSPP) are allowed to be used challenge runs? Since I don’t really have access to the GoW 1, 2, CoS, GoS, I’ve thought of (for the time being) to use a emulator on my laptop (I believe I can even record, so no need for the “record with phone” classic).

349God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:26 pm

THE Egyptian slayer

THE Egyptian slayer
D-Rank

Yes they are allowed as long as you don't abuse saves

https://www.youtube.com/@Private-rm3tv?si=owdILrzyaxIXhef1

350God of War 1 General Discussion  - Page 7 Empty Re: God of War 1 General Discussion Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:33 pm

DoDoboi

DoDoboi
D-Rank

Ok, that’s good to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum