Birdman
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 16]

351The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Dec 31, 2020 8:49 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Maybe not to start with, though some do.

What happens is they make these claims based on being stupid, then when you counter them with fact they get super hostile and double down instead of looking at themselves. Or run. From there everything they say is intentional lies because they now know what the truth is. It's what you explained but being wrong about a video game is too scary.

Earlier in this topic I posted a link to the DMC5 board. It was an argument I had with a loser who made inaccurate claims about the mechanics of Chaos Legion. No matter what I said he refused, then proceeded to troll and attack me. It got to a point where I asked just one of my questions over and over. Made it real simple.

I said 'Give me an example of giving a Legion a suggestion'. No way out. He wouldn't address it and keep trolling. Because he knew. He'd made the big public claims and then an expert showed up. Scary stuff on Gamefaqs.

That was the final straw for me. I've been in that argument hundreds of times over the years. Just done.

352The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:21 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

I'm not sure as to why anyone would be trying to ruin the reputation of an extremely obscure PS2 game from 2003 that isn't even from an established franchise.

353The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:36 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>I'm not sure as to why

Join the club. I'm not sure why anyone would try to ruin any game really.

The intention wouldn't have been that to start with, unless you're a degenerate like dunkey or Jim Sterling. He attacked Knack 2 viciously. For no reason. And was extremely dishonest about it. Lied about the mechanics. And it was outright lying because his gameplay running in the background showed he got far enough to know some of what he said wasn't true. But he said it anyway. The rest was pure mechanical blindness.

Then he goes and posts the first comment, being his upload. Put a comment establishing that any who post after this are angry or dunkey memes.

Mostly what happens is like what you said. Incompetence. Mechanical blindness. But to them, when they play whatever, they believe they've figured it all out after an hour and are dumb enough to start spouting their shit in public. And it's when opposed they go nuts and get worse. I think most of the time it's probably not even about the game, but being wrong. Just being wrong about something and now everyones looking. That's what they can't handle.

354The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:35 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

TheFirmament1 wrote:I'm not sure as to why anyone would be trying to ruin the reputation of an extremely obscure PS2 game from 2003 that isn't even from an established franchise.

People do lots of stupid things to give themselves a feeling of moral superiority over others.

"My game good, your game bad".

There's just no need for it, really. What does one achieve by adamantly declaring the game they like is better than the game they don't like?

355The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 pm

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Why not write some top-notch reviews for the games and let people gravitate towards that?

356The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:26 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

https://stinger.actieforum.com

357The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:22 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>Why not write some top-notch reviews for the games and let people gravitate towards that?

That's the better option. But the same types will still scream no. Look at my Knack 2 guide on here. I've linked people countless times and got abused for daring to say it's a good game.

Then take someone like hedfone I think it was, who found my Chaos Legion stuff on YouTube and we had a brief discussion before linking him here. People have got to come to this shit themselves.

Once I've got a mic and start some juicy mechanics rich videos, I'm actually considering closing the comment section.

358The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:48 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Birdman:

>scary stuff

Not sure why the majority of people is scared of being proven wrong. Hotel pointed out some mistakes I made regarding Mega Man, and I was grateful. I learned something new. Not sure why it's so hard for other people to do this.

>when opposed they go nuts and worse

They're scared of having to go through any changes that might alter their perception of the world that surrounds them. "DMC is the king of action". "(Insert famous reviewer here) is spot-on in everything they say, and they can't possibly be wrong". "Kingdom Hearts is one of the most mindless button masher in existence. Why? Because it's a kid's game, and such games don't have any depth". It's all about following and doing whatever is trendy. If everyone says DMC is the best action game, it must be so. If everyone says Dark Souls is the hardest game ever made, it must be so. If everyone says KH is terrible, it must be so.

>come to this shit themselves

It's thanks to GameFAQs (ironically enough, the DMC5 board) that I was able to find Roy's articles and this forum. So, there's that.

Gregorinho:

>moral superiority

Too right, and this sadly applies to real life as well.

359The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 02, 2021 5:29 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>doing my part
*points to my trolling of retards*

NOTE: Seems YT may have blacklisted "cuck". I wonder if they're trying to match Twitch. Perhaps "incel" will follow (not sure about "virgin"). "Simp" seems likely (in time).

360The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:47 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-does-nobody-mention-this-disturbing-yakuza-moment.354673/

THIS. THREAD. INFURIATING.

People are so fucking stupid. The man was jailed for decades with only men.
He sees a girl, who is probably close to the age of consent in japan, and has a moment of weakness.
Characters are allowed to not be perfect. These geeks behind their computers with no idea of the real world outside, let alone being in prison.

361The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:51 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Did my part in that thread. Always takes me aback when people complain about 'dark scenes' in a mature game. You saw something similar happen with Cyberpunk, apparently there was a 'swearing' scene or whatever and people were complaining asking "is there any trigger warning for this" to which point people en-mass pointed to the massive "18+" on the front of the box.

362The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:38 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Took a peek at the DMC5 board. No posting, just a quick browse.

The losers are arguing over what color Dante's coat is. Look at how terrified they are to be wrong. That RoyalsDK guy who once tried to come at me over CL mechanics and got destroyed when his lack of knowledge took front seat in public. I remember the time he goes and finds a post of when I asked someone to PM me if they wanted to talk real mechanics like that was an insult. He posts it, and goes "I'll just leave this here", like it was this smoking gun, then ran like a coward.

Denny is targeting someone else now, and that other degenerate is saying DMC should be turn based just to get a rise out of people. Community is shit and they deserve it. The fans are just as bad as the haters and trolls. They're pretty much all the same thing.

Both the above trash go with the 'I don't even take this board seriously' or 'I find this all hilarious' when they're getting destroyed.

And they wonder why the genre is dying and why no one posts there anymore. I guess as long as they don't get that scary disagreement, they're good.

363The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:14 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>deserve to be trolled
Correct.  And they would prefer the trolls to you (as it is with Nu-GoW kids when confronted by a GoW proper vet on the matter of understanding the gameplay).  If able to vote on it (and you were nearly as persistent a presence), I have no doubts they would vote for Barabbas over you every day of the week.  Spare the troll.  Crucify the Redeemer.  That sort of thing.  It is why I take pleasure in playing both rolls in equal measure (though Roy has certainly voiced disapproval of these antics in the past, I wonder if he still feels that way).  The lads deserve suffering.  They merely posture as if they know something while refusing to be guided to truth (that they may be made honest through some benefactor's good grace).

364The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:03 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Here's a possibility for a good experiment.
One of you KH experts go into this topic and post all the technical stuff KH has. We'll document the responses. Watch as they refuse to acknowledge a word you say.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/79241410#23

Take a quick look at some of these highly knowledgeable excerpts!

It's okay but it's certainly no Devil May Cry or Bayonetta.

Lol no (extremely high IQ response there!)

I think KH combat is absolutely terrible and can't comprehend how anyone likes it at all.

But the combat is pretty straightforward with a couple things you can throw in before they go on cooldown or use items.

Only if you're a thumbsucking child.

Plus plenty more are better i would not not even place KH2 in the top ten.

Nah, not even top 100, you just mash one button and occasionally press QTE button.

365The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:14 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

I don't think I've ever asked you this, Birdman, but the way you phrased your post kinda gives me the answer to the question: Did you play KH?

That aside, I don't know how much I can... 'contribute' to that topic you linked, as I have no experience with any game people brought up. Maybe tell SBK and UnclePhil about the existence of that topic, not to mention people on this forum who played KH and read your post.

>I think KH combat is absolutely terrible and can't comprehend how anyone likes it at all.

This user has never played the Final Mix version of KH2, by the way.

366The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:10 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I've played them a little. Never seriously. I know they're top quality though.

Got the collection on PS4 but I'll probably never get to them.

367The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:42 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

Don't look at me. I have never and will never play KH (just how it is *with myself not playing anything these days and probably nothing any time soon*). However, SBK is indeed the right call as he is my favorite student in my approach to gaming, trolling, etc. If there was ever want for GMG on the matter, he is your best bet for such a simulation.

368The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:04 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>Watch as they refuse to acknowledge a word you say.

Sure enough.

>I don't care about being "good" at games that I can already beat doing the most basic, straightforward things. The only reason to be better at it would be to speed run it and I have no interest in that crap even in good games.

369The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:07 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

The usual, there's only two possible scenarios in those kinds of topics comparing KH to other action games (excluding the possibility that someone who actually knows his stuff about mechanics shows up):

1. Mindless button masher game. Bonus points if you call it childish, and then dismiss anything said in its defense just because it has Disney elements.
2. Decent game, but not on the level of DMC, Ninja Gaiden, etc..

370The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:15 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It's just a waste of time, I thought about tagging SBK in there but seriously it's just a bunch of "I mashed square on easy" kids paired with "DMC so stylish when I mash triangle on easy" teenagers. Ignore them and move on.

371The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

They still haven't figured out that in all those other games you can win mashing or ignoring the majority of moves/abilities.

372The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:42 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>They still haven't figured out that in all those other games you can win mashing or ignoring the majority of moves/abilities.

''B-but if you mash your way to victory, you won't get the best ranks in DMC! And if you don't go for S ranks, use items, or don't juggle an enemy in the air for a couple of minutes, you're playing the game wrong!''

373The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> ''B-but if you mash your way to victory, you won't get the best ranks in DMC! And if you don't go for S ranks, use items, or don't juggle an enemy in the air for a couple of minutes, you're playing the game wrong!''
Which ironically isn't even true. Aside from the ranking systems in those games being busted as hell and super exploitable, most high level players ignore it completely. All those combo videos are getting D-ranks at the end of their run for their low orb count and taking twice as much time to clear the stage playing like that. So everyone is playing wrong it seems.

Still find it the most painful though that an entire series that's all about players playing the way they want to, can have so many 'wrong ways' to play.

374The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Exactly. But the won't apply that to the games they're accusing.

Because they are liars who have already made public claims or would have to admit lack of knowledge.

>you're playing the game wrong!''

DMC fans are very confused. I've been told I can't use certain weapons certain ways (probably too inventive for them). I've seen them rule out certain moves as useless and don't do enough damage while another group is talking style and how everything is useful and hating on efficiency. Wasn't this series supposed to be about player expression???

375The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:46 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>so many wrong choices
Clearly the best answer is to back the least efficient/practical path like 'cuhrayzee' kids.

376The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:36 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I made a Gamefaqs post, but it wasn't arguing. Got a notification from the Knack 2 board. Someone saying very hard is brutal. Took the opportunity to link to the guide here. Any trolls that come along will be ignored.

377The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:31 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

January had a thing for KH-related topics...

Now people are saying that KH2 isn't balanced because Normal is easy, unlike DMC, Bayonetta, and other games' respective Normal modes. According to them, a good action game pushes players to explore their systems on Normal, because that mode is 'challenging' in those games. Well, that is certainly something new.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/213-nonstop-gaming-general/79251224

And there was another instance of people bashing KH in general, in which someone claimed that since KH is an RPG, the story was the most important part of it, and there was no point in playing it if the story was trash.
The good thing is that the argument ended on a good note, and the other side could at least see why KH has some depth to it.

378The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:22 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>Well, that is certainly something new.

Ah the mechanically blind. Anything but the mirror.

379The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:50 pm

RedShot

B-Rank

"Ninja Gaiden's camera is awful, GoW is all SST, Kingdom Hearts is for kids, in God Hand you can't jump, I don't want to press lock-on in DMC, etc."

These people can't change their minds even when you have the best arguments.

380The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:24 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>Normal is easy, unlike DMC, Bayonetta,

These have the easiest normal modes I've ever played.

>a good action game pushes players to explore their systems on Normal

DMC and Bayo on normal don't do this though.

This is why I stopped posting. These idiots have no idea what they're talking about and never will.

381The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 1:56 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>best arguments

I had an idea about recording a side by side comparison video about myself fighting CoR Nobody wave 3 in KH2FM (the hardest mob encounter in the game), in which I would try and clear the wave by doing nothing but use melee attacks (a rather difficult task, but I'd attempt to find a way to succeed), and redo the fight again but this time, I would use every mechanic needed to beat it as fast as I can. That would prove people that think the mechanics are irrelevant wrong...

...but I'm sure people would still find a way to argue back, like "b-but the truth of the matter is, you can beat that fight by using nothing but melee (even though it'd be much more difficult and the fight would last much longer compared to not using anything else), so why would I bother using any of that fluff"? So... yeah, why bother? Even if I recorded comparison videos for every encounter in the game, that will never change people's views about that game and its mechanics.

382The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:18 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>That would prove people that think the mechanics are irrelevant wrong...
>but I'm sure people would still find a way to argue back
>never change people's views

You are making the same mistake I did for years. They aren't interested in your videos. To them it's not even about what's true anymore. I told you, this type of trash have made their public statements and cannot backpedal. It's terrifying to them. They know you're right but will never be able to admit it.

>so why would I bother using any of that fluff"?

This is my favorite stupid argument because they always post a list of their favorite games where you don't need all the fluff either. You can easily beat Bayo and DMC with the basics. They don't apply the same rule to their games though. Completely blind fanboys and stupid beyond belief.

383The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:02 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Birdman wrote:You are making the same mistake I did for years. They aren't interested in your videos. To them it's not even about what's true anymore. I told you, this type of trash have made their public statements and cannot backpedal. It's terrifying to them. They know you're right but will never be able to admit it.
Right, even if I could record something right now, that's why I thought I wouldn't achieve anything by it. They always have something to argue back, even if it's something you already refuted, using flawed reasoning (like an action game not being good because Normal isn't challenging, as you could see), bringing something completely unrelated to your points, or just insulting you as a last ditch effort to have the last word, so they can pretend they 'won'.

>favorite stupid argument

People can't help but have double standards for that sort of stuff, even if it goes unnoticed by themselves.

384The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:23 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>People can't help but have double standards for that sort of stuff, even if it goes unnoticed by themselves.

They'll tell you you aren't playing their special game 'properly' while all giving different definitions of what that means, each dumber than the last.

I wasn't allowed to play with a combo of my favorite weapons in DMC4.

385The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 9:43 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I'll never get this ideology that a game needs a carrot on a stick. While it helps to a certain degree to urge people to get better, it shouldn't really be needed. Devil May Cry doesn't need a style-meter, as is evident by its high level players that completely ignore it.

Made a post there just because haha.

386The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:27 am

HotPocketHPE

HotPocketHPE
C-Rank

Yeah, I think style meters, etc. can help people to realize that depth is there and how fun it is to explore it, but ultimately the intrinsic motivation has to be the driving force, and having too many extrinsic rewards can actually harm that, as this video explains.

As for internet rage, I spend most of it on bad Reddit takes about MH. I find you actually can kind of convince people sometimes, but you need to phrase things carefully to avoid framing things as an attack, confrontation, callout, etc. or people will be predisposed to become defensive instead of actually listening to what you are saying. Some people won't have a dialogue no matter what though, don't bother with them and just disengage.

387The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:46 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>I wasn't allowed to play with a combo of my favorite weapons in DMC4.

Let me guess, they didn't have the best combo potential?

>Made a post there just because haha.

And so far no one has tried to refute anything you said. The truth hurts.

388The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:48 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>Let me guess, they didn't have the best combo potential?

One of the reasons.

389The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:54 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

That KH hating DMCfag is getting destroyed, as he deserves. Every post shows how mechanically blind he is. It's really insane.

He really didn't like being told how easy his special games really are. Mentions Sekiro. Roy should start talking about his Sekiro challenge run.

But this shit is what I mean. Complete waste of time.

390The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:29 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Damn this guy isn't even a challenge. He's already retreating.

391The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:19 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

What an absolute fucking disaster of a topic and forum.

God I hate that place.

392The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:17 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I don't think the guy knows much about DMC.

393The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:51 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Now, let us raise a question.

If KH2 is as good as you claim, what will happen?
If it has equal depth to other games, what will happen?

Does DMC and the rest self destruct? Do your DMC discs turn into KH2 discs?

Does your family die or something?

Last edited by Birdman on Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

394The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:28 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Something infinitely worse happens. He realizes he can be mistaken.

395The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:47 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

That's really all there is to it.

Public claims made leaving the only options being to insult or run. No evidence will be checked. No explanations will be read. We are seeing a prime example.

The only correct response when someone tells you about a game with fantastic mechanics and depth is to be excited to try it. To be totally open to it. Nothing else makes sense. At all.

But these fanboys react with offense and fear. It's actually insane. Shouldn't you be happy when an action game is good?

When I saw what kind of character V was, I hoped like nothing else I was getting a spiritual sequel to CL. I was hoping V was better.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

396The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:22 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Surprised Hotel made a post there. The only board I know he visits two or three times a week is the MM11 one.

397The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 29, 2021 12:15 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I think SBK being tagged sent the whole gang there somehow. Fun to see the gang together again, think that guy ran with his tail between his legs.

398The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 30, 2021 7:36 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>IDGAF about your vids, you are just another one of the many trolls of the internet. No views from me for your crappy channel. Sorry.

HAHAHAHA

And there you have it! EXACTLY as I described.

Do you see, Phoenix my boy?

The guy KNOWS everything said about KH is true. He just can't go back on his public claims. Being wrong online is worse than death for many.

He also just exposed himself as a hater of skilled gameplay.

399The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:23 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I am going to hunt this guy down and make him watch every of my videos. He'll learn... hahaha

400The Vent Club - Page 8 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 31, 2021 1:28 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>Birdman

It's scary how accurate your statement describes what that person just said.

>Raeng

As noted in the topic, he's most likely attempting to bait you guys into responding. Like Birdman said, he will never admit to being wrong, and since he doesn't seem the type to run away, his only option is try to deflect any attention from every wrong thing he said to attempt to get a rise out of you in public by insulting you or calling you a troll.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum