Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use https://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you playing right now?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

251What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
Manhunt now. I think I should get a Tenchu game.

252What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:16 am

Nadster

B-Rank
Now I am at FOTNS: Lost Paradise. I'm now getting endless Flint and Bland Jerky.

253What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:26 am

Birdman

Today, I suddenly had the most horrifyingly strong urge to play Dynasty Warriors 3. WHY???

254What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:12 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
@nadster that's a really great game! The story is a touch 'meh' for me, but it had some really cool scenes. The combat is excellent though, one of their best so far! You enjoying it?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

255What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:16 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
Birdman
If you have the urge to play something then you should play it. After that, you can move on to the next game.

Raeng
For the time I was playing it, yeah I enjoyed it. Going to play it again one day. I do wish that there were more fights. Currently doing Ninja Gaiden 2 though. About the story, is it a reimagining to the anime?

256What are you playing right now? - Page 6 Empty Re: What are you playing right now? on Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:37 am

Birdman

>After that, you can move on to the next game.
That's the worst thing I can do if I want to cut down on or avoid creating more of a backlog. Not keen on getting out the PS2 just for this.

Played a little more of Atelier Sophie this morning due to a client cancellation. Just trying to advance past the 'tutorial' stage. I've just been informed in-game that you can get a better alchemy pot so I'm working on that quest.

This should reveal more mechanics I'd say, since the game didn't tell me at first that upon reaching level 20, you can carry over two traits to an item.

It's fun finding various items in new areas then going back to your house to mix them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum