Nadster
Infinity_Divide
Birdman
Dark_Blood_NG
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 17]

401Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 1:53 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Just got the double swords and the weird mace weapon. Honestly am pretty overwhelmed with all of these weapons considering I just stuck to the spare the entire time. I do want to try the dragon sword and maybe the claws.

402Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 3:24 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Damn, chapter 6 is brutal for me. I got to the checkpoint at the weird mirror thing and I will say I wish there was a checkpoint once you got in the tower because I think dying here is pretty tedious and repetitive to the point I just skip certain encounters if I can. Still having fun though but I also am kind of getting fired if fighting the werewolfs only. I wonder how much chemistry the fiends and werewolf’s could have. I also don’t really like the weird gorgon/revenant looking ass enemy’s hah. They are pretty boring right now imo but look fun in MN. Also sorry if I talk too much in the forum.

403Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 4:25 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Well I’m a dumbass, there was a checkpoint behind the door I didn’t find somehow.

404Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 7:55 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> bosses
The game is unfinished, so that mostly is the cause. Lots of bosses are unfinished.

> just one weapon
Level them up, try some combos. Not going to lie, you keeping talking about Master Ninja, but you cannot practice on that difficulty mode. If you screw around or try new combos you die. Now's the time to derp around, try some attacks and see what they do and how they can help you. Otherwise you'll reach Mentor Mode soon and get seriously walled.

> mace
Kusarigama? It's a weapon with a lot of grabs.

> chapter 6
Not quite sure what tower you mean, same with the 'weird mirror thing'. You mean the stained glass window in the church?

> Gorgon
You mean revenants?

> lots of posts
I'd always prefer to see activity, never apologize for posting. Maybe just cull them all together if you can so that it's easier to read than 10 one sentence posts in a row if you get me.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

405Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 8:59 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>Experiment more
I actually did start to and am LOVING the mace scythe weapon.
So many delimbs you can do and I watched your video I think about delimbing in ninja gaiden and seeing you grappling that guy made me want to try it instantly. May prefer it over the spear one day.

>talk big on MN
I really don’t know why but I feel like it’s gonna be a breeze for some reason. Could be because many hard games I tend to be pretty easily. Don’t like to brag if you get my gist.

>It’s great for activity
Thanks!

406Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 20, 2023 9:19 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Damn, the king werewolf guy is my favorite character so far. His boss fight is also pretty good.

407Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sun May 21, 2023 2:15 am

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

Beat chapter 9 on Master Ninja. I like a concept of jungle fight and some ranged fight for pace-breaking But I don`t agree with this amount of damage from those twin dragons lol

And I`m now on Chapter 10, where the fun part begins. And appreciate for Quick resume function of XBOX so I don`t have to deal with Chapter 9 bosses again. Most of players will agree that this part is better in sigma version.

https://www.backloggd.com/u/nepu47/

408Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sun May 21, 2023 3:44 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/xbox360/943273-ninja-gaiden-ii/faqs/53837 Pretty decent guide. Mainly talks about enemy’s.

409Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sun May 21, 2023 11:36 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> Master Ninja will be a breeze
I'd like to see you livestream your first run then haha, I considered myself quite adept at hard games too until that mode humbled me.

> chapter 9 boss
Yeah it's a bit dumb, especially their super fireball which is like a nuclear bomb going off. Void-level3 when well spaced nukes them hard though.

> quick resume
Not sure what you mean. You get a save at the end of chapter 9, so you don't have to redo it.

410Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sun May 21, 2023 1:09 pm

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

> quick resume
Ah, yes. I was confused because of trauma haha.

When I play the first run (of xbox) in manual save, whatevere the reason, I forgot to save and I did again from chapter 9. Then I turn auto-save function on.

411Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sun May 21, 2023 5:40 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>Live stream first master ninja run
I MAY make some clips if I think it’s that funny ha.
Also at mission 8 and the rocket launcher dudes are destroying me. Luckily there is some boundary abuse I think there. I need to get a much better strategy to deal with the mecha soldiers.

412Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Mon May 22, 2023 2:15 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Will say kurigamisa is not the best against black spider ninjas from my experience. Seems like spear is the go to.

413Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Mon May 22, 2023 10:10 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> kusa
Kusarigama is the hardest weapon to use well I'd argue, but the rewards are paramount. Jumping XXY is fantastic, and you can also do >X's string for good mobility. It's strength though lies in its grabs. Doing on-landing X into a grab leads to a OHKO grab which is fantastic. Also very good against IS spam.

414Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Mon May 22, 2023 3:03 pm

GN1

B-Rank

The running X and Y attacks are great, with the X attack having a big AoE. The grabs are also great of course, and the counter attacks also have a big AoE with a good delimb chance.

It's a harder weapon to use due to its longer startup animations for many attacks, but also a very useful one with its AoE focus and grabs, and of course it's super fun to play with. I haven't properly tried all the weapons yet, but this one is my favorite.

415Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Mon May 22, 2023 5:01 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>kurisgama
It’s really fun, favorite moves are X>Y, >Y hold, XX>Y, and basically the grab attacks in general. Started experimenting more with the non grab attacks and air XYX(it XXY same thing I think) DESTROYS bosses. At chapter 8 final boss there and it doesn’t seem to grab every enemy aka werewolf’s and the revenants. Love using it against tactical ninjas tho. I want to use the scythe but it seems a bit too slow but it seems cool.

416Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 2:21 am

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

>Scythe

def recommend for big guys(usually demons). jump xxy realtively raises ryu up high, makes it better to evade some projectiles. 360Y is also good as lunar staff. And you can do flying swallow (the name is flying sacrifice in according to wiki) with scythe so positioning is quiet fine with this weapon.

417Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 3:17 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

At zeudnous and I hate him. What a garbage boss, why can’t we take him out in the air? My god, he is so fucking trash. I hate him so damn much. Also I will say I wish the camera had the lock on thing here, why doesn’t it? I don’t think the game needs lock on like at all but my god this boss fight makes me want to go to a pole and stick my self through it. FUCK his grab attack, it takes fuckingn ages.

418Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 9:07 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> Zed
Press the equivalent of R2, that locks on to him.

> fly
Use flying swallow with the scythe when he's on the ground, keeps him locked down. The note is somewhere earlier in this topic!

419Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 3:22 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:> Master Ninja will be a breeze
I'd like to see you livestream your first run then haha, I considered myself quite adept at hard games too until that mode humbled me.

Yeah, I thought the same due to beating NGB and the two Sigma games on MN, but NG2 was so frustrating, ahah, in fact it still is. Which is why for now I'm putting my NUR on hiatus.

420Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 6:36 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>fire demon
Oh I beat him yesterday with the scythe infinete loop on him. What a boring boss. Heard you have a rematch which is somehow worse……. Chapter 9 has a solid opening encounter. Although there are a lot of bombs.

421Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 9:25 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>Heard you have a rematch
No one tell him.

422Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 9:52 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Rematch? Nawh man.

> NGII difficulty
Yeah I went in a bit arrogant too after beating Sigma 2 about 15 times on Master Ninja (loved that game at the time). Got humbled badly haha

> NUR on hold
What roadblock cut you?

423Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Tue May 23, 2023 11:15 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Mission 9 is ASS. Whenever I get to these parts I always wonder why this game is so praised then I start sucking the games dick once I get to a good part.

424Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Wed May 24, 2023 7:37 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

NGII is easily "highest of highs, lowest of lows" yeah. Chapter 9 is thankfully extremely short, it only has like 4 rooms, but it's all terrible yeah.

425Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Wed May 24, 2023 11:40 am

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

>highest of highs, lowest of lows

Mission 9 itself it is, lol. The big two arenas (the first one with boats, the second one with one with Spriggan aka a canon guy) are maybe annoying but they feel like proper challanges, anything else is "the lowest of lows".

426Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Wed May 24, 2023 12:53 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

After the searchlights the chapter goes better for me. There's a cute little tacticalninja fight, the wormboss which is ultra easy. And then you just run past the worms. You can sweetspot the fish, which is nice and relaxing. Then afterwards it's just a Spriggan fight and then you just dash past everything to the finishline.

Hate the ToV in that chapter too haha, really nothing positive to note.

427Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Thu May 25, 2023 11:45 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Chapter 10 so far is cool. They do spam annoying enemy’s here but ID takes care of them well.

428Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Thu May 25, 2023 5:30 pm

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

>ch10

(Mimicking souls series NPC voice)A holy stairway... ah thy will see...

429Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Thu May 25, 2023 9:37 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Will say, wish there was a bit more hazards in encounters maybe 1 or 2 more. The chapter 8 encounter before the boss is really cool and it would be awesome if there was more encounters like that although the encounters are fantastic.

430Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 12:53 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Chapter 10 so far is pretty ass ngl. It started decent, the raetsu part was pretty UT spam heavy imo, could have used some minions, but the sewer toxic part is ASS.

431Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 1:38 am

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

Beat chp10 on master ninja.
Wow, what a journey,

I like several sections making me get out of my comport zone and be creative. That big chase(0:36) really scared me a lot, lol.

>the sewer toxic part
The first one can be dealt with bomb shurikens and the scythe, relatively easily. The other one is not good however you approach.

Last edited by nepu47 on Fri May 26, 2023 8:10 am; edited 2 times in total

432Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 3:40 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

The final boss of chapter 10 is so…. Boring. Bait and punish the game.

433Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 7:01 am

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:Rematch? Nawh man.

> NGII difficulty
Yeah I went in a bit arrogant too after beating Sigma 2 about 15 times on Master Ninja (loved that game at the time). Got humbled badly haha

> NUR on hold
What roadblock cut you?
Honestly, for now I just want to play easier stuff as I die continuously, also I often fail at using the GT, aerial light slash coming out instead. This often happens in open areas, whereas in narrow areas I have no problem with it. I also get panicked due to the sheer amount of explosions, so I try to use GT to stay safe, but I'm not always succesful. That said, I suppose I got past the worst parts of MNM, since I'm on Chapter 5.

434Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 9:47 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> chapter 10 nepu
It's a pretty scary chapter, lots of big name fights. Should note that the acidroom can be skipped, at least the second floor. It has something to do with save-reloading or something, I forgot. You can just use arrow/scythe UTs at the edge though, but the arena tends to glitch for me (Worms get stuck in the respawn animation)

> chapter 10 boss omar
Not true at all. If anything she's the opposite, since she's so random in when you can hit her. You can do the bait+punish route, but there's a lot of other options available. Don't let your first impression guide you too much.

> Zapan
Don't run before you walk. When I did my first challenge run I already had a few MNM runs under my belt, as well as a few NG+ runs in MNM for more experience with every weapon. Doing aerial slashes instead of GT is generally due to panick, bad timing etc. You'll iron that out.

435Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 2:41 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>not true at all
Could be. She isn’t a bad boss, better than a lot of bosses if anything haha. I’d have to experiment more against her.

436Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 3:27 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Is it just me or does chapter 10 feel a bit rushed outside of the stair way encounter which is fantastic.

437Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 9:01 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Any tips for dealing with reastus?

438Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Fri May 26, 2023 11:32 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> Eli
Yeah in general, just experiment more.

> does x feel rushed
Considering the game is legit not finished, yes, some parts are rushed :p

> Rasetsu
You can just spam 360Y UTs with the lunar at range if you want, not a lot he can do against it. Otherwise just find a good high damage combo and dodge+punish. Like >YYx with the tonfa for example. Safe and easy. You can get greedy/creative with counter setups if you want, but that takes a bit more of an intimate knowledge of the enemy's moveset than you probably posesses at this point.

439Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 4:53 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

My god, chapter 11 ain’t no fucking joke. I am trying to use the grand of kurisgama and am STILL getting my ass kicked. My god haha. Generally am using LS and kurisgama.

440Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 12:16 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Chapter-11 is usually the hardest in the game, don't relent!

441Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 12:19 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:
Don't run before you walk. When I did my first challenge run I already had a few MNM runs under my belt, as well as a few NG+ runs in MNM for more experience with every weapon. Doing aerial slashes instead of GT is generally due to panick, bad timing etc. You'll iron that out.
Yeah, I should probably start a new game on easy mode just to practice GT in a relaxed manner.

That said, now that I think about it, I noticed that I tend to be conservative about magic use, as in I try to never use it, in part because I want to end the chapter with a MN ranking (which I succeded in doing so far). Maybe that contributes to me struggling a lot as well.

Btw, I'm playing Arkham Origins, so it will be a while before I return to NG2.

442Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 12:27 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

If you want max Ninpo, you can just spend an item before completing the chapter to refill them.

> AO
My favourite entry, enjoy!

443Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 12:32 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:If you want max Ninpo, you can just spend an item before completing the chapter to refill them.

> AO
My favourite entry, enjoy!
I already know that trick, in fact the ranking system is questionable in both games in part for that reason. Still, I like its flexibility.

That aside, it's much harder to farm essence in this game compared to Black, so that contributes to my struggle as well. It seems to be based on number of hits, but I'm not sure.

Regarding AO, that's a rare take, though I sometimes see people preferring it to Arkham Knight. Still, I had a great time so far. It's a little too similar to City, though.

444Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 12:38 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> rank
Yeah I honestly must admit: I don't care for rank in general. NGII for essence farming your best bet is the infinite-enemy locations, but not every chapter has those.

> AO
Yeah I mostly like how it's City, but a bit more streamlined and thoughtout. Good bosses too, and the best plot imo.

445Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 1:02 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:> rank
Yeah I honestly must admit: I don't care for rank in general. NGII for essence farming your best bet is the infinite-enemy locations, but not every chapter has those.

> AO
Yeah I mostly like how it's City, but a bit more streamlined and thoughtout. Good bosses too, and the best plot imo.
In general, or just for NG? And what are the easiest farming spots? So far I found 2 in the first 2 chapters, but I'm not good enough to farm essence there due to how difficult the enemies are.

That seems to be something almost everyone agrees on: Origins has the best bosses in the series, though Freeze is arguably the single best boss fight. Definitely better than Asylum, though.

It's a shame the game got worse in terms of navigation, as in your grappling hook is far less flexible here as you have less spots to use it on.

On plot, yeah, it's arguably even better than it was in Asylum and City.

446Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> Rank
In general. I feel ranks tend to promote a more restrictive playstyle in me and more careful. I prefer going ham with the tools I have that I find fun, arbitrary numbers and letters be damned.

> AO
Also found it had a lot more fun fights and areas. The boat is great location.

447Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 1:39 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:> Rank
In general. I feel ranks tend to promote a more restrictive playstyle in me and more careful. I prefer going ham with the tools I have that I find fun, arbitrary numbers and letters be damned.

> AO
Also found it had a lot more fun fights and areas. The boat is great location.

An interesting take, considering you stated that GoW's problem was lacking that kind of motivation to get better. Maybe ranking just should be more flexible without demanding perfection, imo.

Also, any other farming spots? I think I'll need them when I resume the run, as healing items cost more here.

For AO, it's a bit of a shame the Riddler challenges got worse. But I love Deathstroke's gadget, it's so fun to use. Definitely liked that there are more threatening enemies here, though electric gloves make things maybe a little too easy at times.

448Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 1:46 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> motivation
More that it had the wrong kind, i.e. a combo-meter. That's more for other players though, I tend to not need that. If a game's good, I'll go for mastery.

> farming spots
Not really, I never delved too much into them as I like the Essence system so much during fights. I think there's a guide about it on the NGrealm if you can gain entry there.

449Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 1:54 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:> motivation
More that it had the wrong kind, i.e. a combo-meter. That's more for other players though, I tend to not need that. If a game's good, I'll go for mastery.

> farming spots
Not really, I never delved too much into them as I like the Essence system so much during fights. I think there's a guide about it on the NGrealm if you can gain entry there.
More like a lot of people don't see how playing well pays off even in GoW, as for instance you'll get a lot more orbs if you use your tools well (in fact, I can't max everything out, especially in GoW 2, and 3 to a lesser extent, I think it has to do with petrification). It's also odd that only GoW 2 had a ranking system.

I see, will check it out, that aside, how do you maximize essence gain during regular encounters?

450Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. - Page 9 Empty Re: Ninja gaiden 2 general discussion. Sat May 27, 2023 2:13 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>Mission 11
Going back to continue it. Pretty fucking fun if you know how to control the fights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum