32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 16]

751The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:32 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>cheesing
I always thought of cheesing as "breaking" the game in a way that was both not intended and not forseen, like killing Sif in DaS by shooting him with arrows from outside the arena. Of course it's pretty vague, but it's a case by case basis. Like people call using Faust in DMC5 cheesing, when you're just using a weapon in its intended way. People mostly use the term for OP and easy strats.

>mechanically blind SCUMBAG
You bet.

752The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Oct 08, 2023 10:49 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> cheesing
It's so debatable per player. Some will call using a specific strong strat 'cheesing', like using UTs in NG or using walls to seperate enemies etc. In general though I feel that when most people use the word, they're just being scrubs if you get me.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

753The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:29 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

>using walls to separate enemy’s
Huh? Why would people think that is cheesing lol.

754The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Oct 09, 2023 9:59 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

A lot of scrubs think that tactics that aren't "i run into the enemy full force" is cheesing. Hell, grabs are 'cheesing' if you are to believe some players in games like SF.

755The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:34 pm

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

>UTs
Damn, JayTB123 was "chessing" the game whole time lol.

756The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:20 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Yeah JTB is a scrub didn't you hear? Btw guys does anyone know how to beat Murai on Normal? I'm really good at this game though.

Classic scrubs haha

757The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:31 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Hit him until he dies.

758The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:41 pm

Setnaro X

Setnaro X
D-Rank

I want to vent here for a bit, not specifically about games. Just the fanbase. The Bayonetta fanbase has become even more toxic. There's been a ton of drama happening through several discord groups and I'm close to the center of it.

There's an extremely toxic Bayonetta fanbase hovering around for a while, The Platinum Knights. It's made up mostly of members who were banned on r/Bayonetta for excessive trolling and harassment. I used to be in this group for shits and giggles, but many of their members kept harassing me because I'm straight. Everyone kept joking about converting me to a homosexual. Jokes or not, it's not a subject I'm interested in discussing. I want to discuss Bayonetta. It got so bad, I left the crew. But this crew started going on to twitter to start spreading misinformation about me. That I'm homophobic. That I yelled racist rants to the people. That is not true whatsoever.

Recently, I found out CreativeHandle, a well known Bayonetta content creator, had to go into hiding because PlatinumKnights had people saying they wanted CH to kill himself for making bad Bayonetta videos. It got to him, so he privated a ton of stuff. I don't know how that info came about, but other Bayonetta members from other servers have started taking pics of PK's discussions and it is just awful what they have to say. They call me a Nazi now simply because I have the nerve to call out their shitty attitude on r/Bayonetta. They also found out my age so they've been calling me Setfossil as a result. The leader of their group, Fagonetta (yes that's their name) DM'd me saying I'm a terrible person for having spread info about their group and accused me of sending out moles to watch over their server so I can expose their horrible "private" server (it's not private at all because the person has links to it on r/Bayonetta). Now they've started @ing on twitter and saying I'm suicidal because Kamiya is leaving PlatinumGames and they hope that I die soon enough. They also started sending moles to my own personal Bayonetta servers, and unfortunately, I'm not able to figure out who is who.

I never envisioned this kind of shit ever happening to me when I started venturing into making Bayonetta content. I just want to enjoy doing combos. Why is there so much stupid drama here? Why are there children becoming Bayonetta fans today? I'm sorry for venting, but I'm tired of this shit and it's the only reason I haven't felt motivated to make new content now.

https://www.youtube.com/setnarox

759The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:06 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

Psychos.

Jealous of your content no doubt.

Just keep making it. They can't do shit.

Delete or report as you find them.

It's classic internet bullying. They want you to give up and run. They'd laugh their asses off if they saw your post here. DON'T LET THEM.

760The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 9:39 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It's always impressive that, despite just being a guy that makes literal "hey look at this sick as combo" content with some insightful mechanical knowledge, people can *still* be dicks. I originally went into a bit more detail on what you wrote, but deleted it, it serves no purpose. Delete, ignore, remove them. They say shit about you? They can say it into the vaccume of space where no one listens. Fuck'm. Let them die of lonelyness.

> guy who makes content about a series of games that has barely had three games has to go into literal hiding because of the PlatinumMafia

Who the fuck are these guys.

> Fagonetta
Please tell me you're making this up.

761The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:18 pm

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

With a huge fanbase, any game community bound to have bunch of rotten apples. You have big yt channel, not many can say that they have 25k subs in this pretty niche genre, but who the fuck are those guys? The name Fagonetta really tells me all I need to know about them. Don't lead few loosers deter you.

762The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:12 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Really is sad how all of god of wars popular gameplay clips whether it be old or new, is usually just combo mads instead of efficient play. God of war is rather limited in terms of combos, with the exception of 3.

763The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Oct 12, 2023 2:40 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Was watching a Chaos Legion stream and the mechanical blindness is STRONG.

Chat posting the dumbest shit like 'this game would be awesome with style switching' and 'you should be able to move legions around with the left stick like in Pikmin'.

These comments show that these idiots have no idea how the combat works so they just start trying to make it seem like it would be better if it were something else.

764The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:53 am

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

I decide not to respect Seraphim17 at all. He keeps calling modern control of SF6 bullshit even in videos unrelated to fighting games(like Quake 2 videos). I, an idiot, said that some of his points are not true and I always leave a comment that I respect Seraphim17. I was willing to end conversation in Quake 2 chapter 2 video.

Seraphim17 goes on Quake 2 chapter 3 video talking same things, with wrong analogy. He knew his stuffs on art, But he comes out metaphors, which he doesn`t know about things, for keep saying that classic control is a better tool for starting fighting games. Like, "You will laern English rather than mesopotamian, because mesopotamian is just not a good tool for conversation. You would not want to lower the difficulty of Mathmatic, so you can just pass exams not knowing Mathmatics".

In reality, It is against his argument. You would learn English for conversation, because it is not helpful to learn other languages` grammar and vocabularies but it is accessible and popular, just like modern control. The difficulty of tests can be made artificially just like a video game`s difficulty. It can just make you learn how fast you can solve problems, rather than make you learn logics behind them ... just like his claim on modern control.

I point that out, and he leave a comment like this : "If you leave a bible telling me what to talk about in a commentary I'm going to ignore what you wrote and f^&k you off immediately. Thank you".

Oh, well. He is a brilliant man on video games, He is not a respectful man in real life.

https://www.backloggd.com/u/nepu47/

765The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 9:55 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> hating modern controls
Modern is very popular in the East and a lot of high level players use it. Even one of the old Gods. It is just a way of doing inputs, everything you learn from spacing, neutral, combo optimization, mindgames, reads - all the actual important stuff - does translate. Also you could argue you're preparing for the future, as with how succesful Modern has been there's going to come a time that Classic will not even be present in SF7 or SF8.

Also, many fighting games use completely different controls. Playing Classic or Modern has no influence on how I play Tekken or DoA.

I don't personally use it since it's honestly just too confusing for me after years of playing Classic.

> not a respectful man in real life
I've never met the guy or really talked to him that much, he's heavy on the grind to keep playing games his income which has gone well for him I think. Never was a fan of his rushed content. He always focused heavily on being the first out there to get max-views (like doing a Evil Within NUR immediately out of the box) which leads to a lot of bad impressions and terrible gameplay. But man's gotta eat so I get it.
The whole situation with Bick really rubbed me wrong though.

766The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:34 pm

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

> Future

I think that the problem with "classic" control originally made for an arcade cabinet. It was consist of 3x2 buttons with a 8-way stick. You used index finger, middle finger and third finger for button input, and you see that it is very natural to put your fingers on.

But a modern controller(2 sticks, D-pad, 4 face buttons, 2 bumpers, 2 triggers) is very different beast. Original Xbox control would be the last one for that control scheme. Stick input still remains almost same, even argue that it is more convinent due to d-pad, but not for a button input. It is confusing to do things with one thumb for 4 face buttons, and two fingers for 2 bumpers or 2 triggers.

For example, King Of Fighters series uses only 4 buttons so it well fits with a modern controller. You can still put on "special" key for this series, but I assume that it would not be beneficial as much as 6-button system fighting games.

Unrelate to a topic, but I finally confront my childhood nightmare. King Of Fighters 2002 UM. I enjoyed it much with my old friend, but also thought that "Do my firends start fighting games with this one???* No wonder why I gave up this whole genre". In Kof, Attack buttons are lesser than SF series, but basic movements are very fast. On the top of that, This game was very unpredictable because characters can jump at different heights and many characters have a teleport ability.

*KoF was very very popular in my town, Nowon-ku(think ku town or avenue), Seoul city. Even there was a term "Nowon style anti-air(蘆原流 對空)" which is using basic attacks not for designed as an anti-air attack, but fast and higher attack point. Aaaaand they moved on tekken series. Like, I was born in fighting game junkie town lol.

767The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 3:58 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Yeah you can definitely feel the influence, and also the distance. Playing SF4 with a pad is a nightmare, especially with Plinking and Pianoing. Meanwhile SF6 plays like it was made for a controller already. Though with the advent of Hitboxes you can already see a shift again.

Ironically there's a running joke, which is honestly true, that the less buttons a game has the harder it is. VF has only 2 attack buttons, same with DoA, and they are insanely tight.

> KoF
Always wanted to get into it due to the mobility, but never saw a chance or a game that really connected with me yet. Really wanted to try KoF13 now that it has rollback, but no Xbox release makes me sad.

768The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:27 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

What happened between Seraphim and Bick?

769The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:17 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> bick + seph
Disclaimed, only saw the aftermath and it's been a while, so take details with a grain of salt. Not everything might be correct.

Bick did a run of Ryse on the hardest setting. Somewhere in chapter 2 or something an enemy glitched out and it showed the indicator for dodging/blocking, something like that. That's disabled on the hardest setting, but in rare cases it can still happen by mistake due to a glitch. Farnham was doing a no-damage run of Ryse at the time, noticed it and accused Bick of cheating. Seph joined in and it became a nice gangbang, they sent their cronies after them, made a nice little drama about it and some vids about it to get views. It was disgusting. I don't approve of that at all.

Eventually Bick was 'forgiven' iirc, at least by Farn. He also deleted the vids. Seph and he never made peace, I think seph even blocked him and removed him from his 'recommended channels'. Sometimes I still see Bick 'talk' to him on Twitter or tag him but he never replies.

Should note I think the whole situation is just super stupid. Why would a guy that's beaten so many games on highest settings, including NGII multiple times....cheat in fucking Ryse in one fucking fight of one fucking chapter. C'mon. Give the guy SOME benefit of the doubt.

770The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:45 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

So he encountered a known glitch and they attacked him anyway? Scum.

Two more losers to add to my list.

771The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:33 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

To be fair, the glitch isn't nearly widespread and it isn't a popular game so nothing is documented. I knew of the glitch since it happened to me a few times as well when writing the article. Even then, going after him despite his 'resume' was a bit low yeah.

772The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Nov 29, 2023 11:47 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

But Bick knew about the glitch right?

Were the two trolls told about it? If so, did they just deny it existed?

773The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:35 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Bick didn't know it either, he didn't even notice the glitch happening iirc. The rest I honestly don't remember, all the videos relating to it have been removed and I think they all just want to forget about it.

774The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Dec 08, 2023 1:19 pm

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

Fucking God, gamers are so easily impressionable. They immediately see flashy trailer with little gameplay shots, they instantly go for preorder. When I say that they could show some UI elements during gameplay parts - especially how many games now rely on it to convey crucial information - they get anal about, because it "destroys" their excitement and hype about it.

They just want to mindlessly consoom, even people who supposedly play games for gameplay.

775The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Dec 08, 2023 2:19 pm

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

> They immediately see flashy trailer with little gameplay shots, they instantly go for preorder.

I don`t mind if the trailer show us a "core concept". I highly anticipate on Pricne Of Persia : The lost crown, Because it showed me bunch of hints of time-machine mechanism not only for platforming but for combat. I didn`t preorder it, but I will grab it if it gets "okay" reviews. But most of gametrailers are JUST flashy nowdays, like below.

I can tell that it looks like isometric RPG, but I can`t tell what is this game about. Is it is turn-based? Is it a real-time ARPG? Which mechanism would be a core concept?? How can I be hyped with THIS??? Even new trailer of "Rise of the Ronin" confused me. I only can tell that it would be a melee-centric action game with paragliding element.They could do harder than this. I wanna buy a cool game. Show what you got, please.

(*For fair, I bought XBX Series X for unknown Kojima Hideo game. And Trailer of OD was just... it is not even flashy lol. I know that I`ll buy it anyway so I admit that I am also a mindless consumer)

776The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:31 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Sometimes it's nice to have some mystery. The buildup to Death Stranding was super weird not going what the hell we were in for until basically the day it launched iirc. But in general all these trailers and awards just highlight what kind of hivemind it is. They eat it up, move on to the next.

777The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:30 pm

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

>RoR trailer
That one was terrible. Like we know that this game will have bars covering half of the screen and they don't show us them. They show us bunch of mechanics, but it's shot in a such a way that you can't tell how exactly it plays, but I guess it's alright for the mechanically blind, for whom it's enough that the game is "Sekiro+Nioh+Ghost of Tsushima+ Ninja Gaiden" and has pre-order Ryu Hayabusa.

>OD
Overdose is a perfect descpition for the trailer heh.

>mystery
With DS, it at least created a conversation around it. It was actually pretty fun reading all the weird theories about upcoming game and tring to wrap your head around it, but most trailers are so boring. Like even people, who watch them and get excited, don't even talk about them lol.

778The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:44 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I think trailers are nice when you at least know SOMETHING about it. I remember when Order 1886 got its first trailers and everyone was like "okay, so...it's a game with werewolves I guess". You cannot get me hype for that unless you're something like Skyrim with it's insane voice-over.

779The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:15 am

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Honestly not sure how I feel about this roguelike trend in action games, main issue I have is how it will fuck with the encounter design wether it be putting enemy’s in arenas they do not work well in or enemy’s with garbage chemistry with each other. Also feel like it gets rid of the replay value of encounters as there isn’t much mastery to them anymore(or atleast from my experience), it’s just constantly random and wether you get a fun encounter or not is based on luck.

780The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:36 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It, and randomizers, are nice as a fun bonus mode to keep a game alive and give players some fresh content. I wish Sifu had it honestly, with the game basically finished I don't have any unique combat challenges ahead outside of a few dull trials (finished the cool ones).

Obviously custom designed arenas with encounters are vastly superior, though with most games I have to admit those are already lacking as well.

781The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Dec 12, 2023 4:41 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Yeah and I appreciate that, but depending on the game I’m not sure how good it could end up being(like GoW proper as an example, do you think a roguelike mode there would work too well?).

782The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:10 pm

Rorc

Rorc
D-Rank

"if you do it right"

The strengths of procedurally generated content are in forcing the player to adapt and improvise, and the devs need to work to leverage and enhance that. Far too many devs just lazily drop in randomization and go "look, infinite replay value" when ironically they've made something with very little replay value.

783The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:36 pm

Jackie Estacado

Jackie Estacado
C-Rank
Survivor

i've been hearing about a new Souls-like called "Lords of the Fallen" recently and i thought i was losing my mind because i could have sworn that game came out a long time ago. eventually i come to learn that this is a new Lords of the Fallen game with the exact same title as the original...

please stop naming games this way, it's beyond obnoxious. and this shit is everywhere; i'm playing Demon's Souls right now and the remake for PS5 has the same title which makes a complete fucking mess of my youtube searches.

Resident Evil 1, 2, 3, and 4: the originals or remakes? God of War for PS2 or God of War for PS4? Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 or the newer Battlefront 1 and 2? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1, 2, and 3: which ones? Saints Row that came out in 2006 or Saints Row that came out in 2022? Prey or Prey? Doom or Doom? by "Mortal Kombat 1", do you mean the original Mortal Kombat or Mortal Kombat 1?

is this bothering anybody else as much as it's bothering me? because i'm fuckin losin it over here.

784The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:06 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It's hella annoying. Bonus points for trying to google something related to the original Xbox. Apparently there's a button command you can do to hard-reset the controller if it gets stick-drift. Good luck finding that.

Regarding games it's super double weird since:
a) casuals will get ultra confused
b) fans will generally give them super dull new names i.e. Doom2016, GoW2018 etc. The only cool one is REmake.

Just make a new title. Or a new fucking game instead of dangling the corpse around of a forgotten franchise to parade your new idea in.

785The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:50 am

Rorc

Rorc
D-Rank

This is why I firmly believe that instead of "Mortal Kombat 1", the new MK game should have been called "Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3"

786The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:26 am

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

Trying to search anything for OG RE4 has become a nightmare. At least certain games gain an unofficial subtitle overtime (like GOW2018), but for the ones who don't it becomes a mess.

787The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:55 am

Fattah86

Fattah86
D-Rank

On the topic of remakes, at least Yakuza had the decency to call them Kiwami. So let's say if I'm saying Yakuza 2, I'm talking about the original game, not the remake.

788The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:56 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Stuff like that already works wonders yeah, just add a suffix. But yeah many search-results get corrupted as a result which is an issue and I hope a solution is found for that.

789The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:16 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

What a bother. Throttling, shadow ban/suspension, blacklists, vague ToS, etc. YT in more recent years started being so clumsy that a person with no videos could be hit for charges related to a video or a comment from someone without comments could be held against them. Finally saw such a warning a month or so ago. Got another two days ago. Opted to ignore the pop-up while letting it time out. They actually made the thing work such that it doesn't begin counting down until you acknowledge and accept their bot's ruling without cited issue. Comical.

790The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:11 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

I've been playing CvS2 on Fightcade and it has mostly been fun, but lately it has been pretty frustrating. Most players on there are pretty seasoned and, while I can hold my own, I lose the majority of the time against them. This is not a big deal in itself, but then I match against this dude that's a beginner (like me, mind you) and he immediately ragequits after I (almost) perfect his first character. Like why? Can't deal with my scrubby Claw? I don't even know how to use supers with him.

I was then playing against this dude, and looking at his profile he has like 400 hours in Super Turbo and also has a good rank in that game. He also has more hours than me in CvS2. We play for a bit, I win, then he wins and so on, we trashtalk a bit. He then goes onto a 4 game winning streak. Trash talk continues. I then switch to Ratio 4 Sagat (basically instead of using a team of 3 you can choose to play only with a a single beefed up character, but this is more of a meme choice and everyone uses 3 characters competitively), I win and then he declares that I sucked all the fun out of the game (in a game where A-Groove and Blanka exist) and that he will stop playing against me. Mind you, this is after we jokingly trashtalked without issue for half an hour. I really don't get it.

791The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:04 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You've just met scrubs, that's all. Scrubs play by their own mentality of fictional rules, once you break those rules they're out as they cannot play outside that small box. They're the type of player that immediately quit+blocks you when you play a low-tier in Melee, or use an off-beat super in SF3. You can have 400 hours played (lol wtf) and still be a scrub apparently.

792The Vent Club - Page 16 Empty Re: The Vent Club Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:43 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>Scrubs
Big facts. Also, YT made me censor "scrubs" for a post of mine not otherwise altered to go through. Neat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum