Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Yeah he's a fan of NGB, but he's one of 'those' fans if you get me. I.e. he played the game a few times, never went the extra mile or did higher settings and has no clue as what a UT is or how to jump from a dash etc. He showed footage of it in his Sekiro video iirc. He does enjoy it.

> likes GoW
Again, watching him play and praise that game is like hearing an art-critic praise Ben Templesmith for his anatomy. The artist is good...but that's not why he's good.

> Catwoman
She and Knight's Batgirl are literally just gimped versions of the template with nothing 'unique' to them iirc. At least Robin and the best character in the franchise have something unique to them.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

>Those types of fans
That's why I take everything he says with extra grain of salt. This man's opinions are a flip of a coin. He has ability to say something that I like and then follow it with horrible non sequitur reasoning.

>GoW's praise
GoW's curse - constantly being misrepresented in broader sphere.

>Catwoman
There are only few interesting thing about her I can think of. Spikes allow for few interesting strats, but overall, explosive gel is more versatile. Whip works as a batclaw, but can also trip enemies. Her animations seems bit faster too, but I don't think it's significant enough as generally frames don't matter in the game.

>Batgirl
Can't say much about her, since I haven't played Knight, but my guess is that she also doesn't have disarm and destroy (like every other character, except Batman) and Batman's X but worse.

>Best character
Nightwing?

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Got city for the ps3.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum