Gregorinho
Nadster
Birdman
Royta/Raeng
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101God Hand general discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: God Hand general discussion Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:38 pm

Nuclear Sorrow

Nuclear Sorrow
D-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:I tend to not play emulation, so no clue. What does the mod do?
The mod allows you to switch movesets, into 4 different sets. Up,down,left,right on d-pad buttons

Each movement key having different set of moves.

https://azekeprofit.github.io/GodHandMovesetSwitcher.htm

Here's the link for the moveset switcher mod for God hand. Throw the file at the cheats folder of pcsx2

There are also plenty of youtube videos as well

102God Hand general discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: God Hand general discussion Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:25 pm

Omar73874928271728

A-Rank

Japanese version arrived to me today. Man the cover is so much cooler than the American version cover. I give my thanks to the random Japanese dude from across the world who went out of his way to ship this to a random ass nobody in Iowa.

103God Hand general discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: God Hand general discussion Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:52 am

GN1

B-Rank

The Japanese version has a much better cover, did your copy include the OST CD (God Tracks)?

104God Hand general discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: God Hand general discussion Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:34 pm

SultanHayabusa

D-Rank

Nuclear Sorrow wrote:im not sure if anyone knows this, but has anybody tried the moveset switcher mod for god hand?

i tried and it made the game way too easy even on hard mode

You probably used moves that you haven't unlocked yet on hard mode. The moves you later unlock like for eg. Left straight 3 will be way more powerful than default left straight. I'm using the style switcher but I'm not using an OP moveset, I'm also on hard mode and it doesn't make it easier tbh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum