You are not connected. Please login or register

Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Empty Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:10 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Might as well document this. Will start with some rough notes.

You have a 3 hit slash, jump slash and thrust. You can dodge roll and cancel your 3 hit. Haven't tried the thrust yet. Keep forgetting I have it.

Jumping attacks move with the jump. No stopping in the air.

You can't do much to enemies without Majin. You can 'stealth kill' them but they come back later. Usually you only use stealth in areas that Majin can't follow you to. Like if you have to go through a hole in a wall and go through an area to open a gate for him.

In these areas it's basic stealth. You can crouch walk and throw stones to distract. Enemies' eyes glow blue, yellow or red. This tells you if they're suspicious or alerted.

Majin can be given various commands. In combat you have attack and special move. Right now for special he roars and stuns enemies. Your basic attacks will fill Majin's magic meter. He tends to just smash anything that moves. Small enemies get knocked down. You can lock him on to an enemy of your choosing though.

Your attacks change on enemies that Majin has knocked down. Tepeu (the guy you play) starts smashing downward on them. This leads to a combined attack with Majin. You'll see the circle prompt then they'll do it. Do enough of these to fill the super meter and you can do a huge finisher attack.

Majin can't dodge, so you need to get in there and help him. Some enemies like these dog things climb onto his back and he can't get them off. This stops him from attacking and then he's a sitting duck.

I know he gets more magic later but right now this is all there is to combat. I have no idea if Tepeu learns new moves.

Outside of combat you can command him to crouch so you can use him as a platform, or get him to smash obstacles or open doors. Very similar to TLG.

2Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Empty Re: Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:47 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You managed to get your hands on the game after all?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Empty Re: Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:54 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I always had the game, just couldn't find the DLC and noted that I couldn't find a digital version of the full game either.

4Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Empty Re: Majin And The Forsaken Kingdom Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:03 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Quit.

Combat bores me. Forced bad stealth sections. Unskippable cutscenes. Lots of dumb stuff like doing weird dances when accomplishing tasks like breaking a wall that I have to watch.

There is a little more to the combat though. Like if you shoot an enemy with wind it knocks them down and the wind keeps them pinned down. You can instantly go for a special move. So his other elements probably do something too. Just isn't fun enough for me to care. Also a lot of puzzles I don't care for.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum