You are not connected. Please login or register

GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:24 am

Birdman

Haven't played either yet, but aside from graphics, did anything else change/get messed up?

I was about to give the PS3 version a try but then couldn't be bothered setting up the PS3. I don't have space so I pack up whatever I'm not using.

PS4 version would be more convenient but it's like $70 here.

Last edited by Birdman on Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:56 am; edited 1 time in total

2GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty Re: GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:29 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
The Remastered edition contains all the costume DLC for free, but all those costumes are 'cheats' as they give super-powers on use. So they are more 'fun' to try out (and you need to beat the game first to use them I believe).

You can find information on those here:

http://godofwar.wikia.com/wiki/Bonus_Costumes

Fear Kratos could be considered a 'challenge run' costume to some extent.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty Re: GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:08 am

Birdman

Nothing worth running out and buying (especially considering it's AAA price for a PS3 game, but then that's everything here) when all I want is to try it out. Still haven't had time to play it.

4GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty Re: GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Sat Oct 26, 2019 5:09 am

Birdman

I did end up getting the PS4 version on sale, so I'll trade in my PS3 version.

5GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty Re: GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:31 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
The pretty much locked 60 makes the ps4 version a must have. In ps3 it ran at an average 35-45 fps.

6GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered  Empty Re: GoW3 Vs GoW3 Remastered on Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:52 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
Yeah. The remastered version is the definitive way to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum