Birdman
Royta/Raeng
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1DS/3DS games Empty DS/3DS games Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:53 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Still haven't used my new 3DS I bought last Christmas, but I still grab interesting games for it. If you know of any gems, post them here.

I just bought Ocarina of Time as it was discounted. Normally goes for $70 here but it was half price.

These are what I have so far.

NDS
Sora to Robo
Zelda Spirit Tracks
Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Okamiden

3DS
Metroid: Samus Returns
Ocarina of Time
Luigi's Mansion 2
Star Fox 64 3D
Chibi Robo Zip Lash

I want to get Hey! Pikmin, Majora's Mask, Link Between Worlds, Kirby Robobot, Kid Icarus, and Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers which I only just found out about yesterday. Looks fun.

2DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:38 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Link Between Wolds is probably my favorite '2d' Zelda game, excellent - just excellent. Haven't heard a lot of great things about Return of Samus. I heard the Shinobi title is also excellent, might be worth checking out. As are the Fire Emblems!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:16 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Got Hey Pikmin.

I've been looking into Ever Oasis too. Look fun.

Edit: I'm looking into the Dragon Quest games as well. I've only ever played DQ8 a little on PS2 a little.

4DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:39 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

That game looks really fun! I'm sort of thinking about picking up a 3ds .. again. Really want to try my hand at Golden Sun DS, Metroid and Pokemon Sun and Moon.

5DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Today I opened my SNES designed 3DS and charged it for the first time. This thing looks so awesome. Also bought a transparent, flexible plastic (or is it rubber?) cover plate. It has 2 parts, one for the top and bottom. Just need to get some screen protectors which I'll do tomorrow.

I think the first game I'll play is Samus Returns. I bought this with the console for Christmas in 2017. I have three amiibos for it. Two are made specifically for this game while one is for Smash Bros but will unlock a missile upgrade or energy tank. One unlocks hard mode (yes, I had to buy hard mode for $29.99) and the other is another missile upgrade I think. There's another Smash Bros one but it's long out of stick here. It only gives and extra missile upgrade or some other power up though so it's not crucial.

Tomorrow I might trade in two PS4 games I have no interest in and see if I can get enough to go towards Majora's Mask or Ever Oasis.

6DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:57 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

So Dragon Quest has these DLC missions and quite a few of them. They are still available thankfully, but who knows for how long?

I got this response when asking on the DQ7 board about them and how far in before they become available.

Roughly 5~8 hours into the game depending on play speed, maybe 12 at most. As for how long they'll be around? It's hard to say. I would wager until Nintendo shuts off all 3DS servers, as they're directly handling DQ7's DLC. If it were Square-Enix handling it, and making the call? They would probably be down by now, though it's hard to say as Yoichi Wada is no longer the CEO, so maybe that mentality of giving a s*** about fans and keeping up DLC server code that costs them literally nothing except for 20s a week to assure it's still present and passes data corruption checks, has changed? I don't know.

The reason I asked how far in, is because I imagine it's quite a long game and I might not have enough time to get to that point any time soon. I also asked if once downloaded, do they carry over to a new game? I don't mean like having them from the start but rather, say you downloaded, made a new save (or overwrite your current one) and say Nintendo pulled support, would they still be available? Still waiting on the answer.

Looks like I'll have to go online to get a few of the games I'm after. The 3DS appears to be dying here in NZ. There are barely any games around anymore. I can't find a single copy of Dragon Quest 8, Kid Icarus or Kirby Robo anywhere.

Luigi's Mansion 1 is coming out this year. That's good to know. I don't have the Gamecube version.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total

7DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:30 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I couldn't find any official screen protectors in my area, so I bought a pack from some unknown, half-assed looking brand being all that was available. The one I put on the touchscreen made it unable to be used and I had to remove it. What a piece of shit.

I started Metroid anyway but saved after a few rooms. Will continue tomorrow as I don't have work and maybe make a topic once I understand the mechanics a bit more.

8DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:26 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Bought Ever Oasis. It was the only copy left in my area. Nintendo NEVER restock their stuff in my country.

I'm not going to play Spirit Tracks again. Can't stand games where I have to use the stylus for EVERYTHING. Tap to move, twice to dodge roll, swipes or spinning motions to do attacks (basic ones so all the time) and having to blow into the mic to activate that wind thing. Not doing this anymore. It's nonsense and I don't understand why Nintendo is obsessed with this shit.

In Metroid SR, it's limited. You can do everything with buttons except for changing your beam, though the icons are positioned on the right side of the touchscreen, right beside the face buttons. You can tap them with your thumb but even that can be annoying because sometimes it doesn't register.

Roy, does A Link Between Worlds also require you to use the stylus to attack?

9DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:57 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

> Roy, does A Link Between Worlds also require you to use the stylus to attack?
Not that I recall! I think it was a pretty classical style of Zelda. Just like playing A Link to the Past on your SNES.

10DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:00 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Quit Samus Returns and trying out Chibi Robo Zip Lash.

It's a side scroller and Chibi Robo uses his plug and cord as whip to attack enemies and get around the levels, such as using it to hover like a helicopter or attaching it to certain surfaces and zooming up.

I've only done the first stage but I'm enjoying it so far.
There are things to collect like trash and coins which contribute to your score so there's some replayability.

Disgustingly, the amiibo is required to access world 7. Lucky I bought the game+amiibo bundle when it was on sale.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total

11DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:57 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I get the feeling I won't stick with this game either. Very simple side scrolling with boring combat and tons of collectibles. You can get these toys from a vending machine by doing something with the amiibo. It can level up or something but I got sick of scanning it and it asks like 3 times just to do one thing.

What have I got left? Hey Pikmin, Zelda OoT, Ever Oasis, and Luigi's Mansion 2.

I played a little of Okamiden the other day. I often mention Okami on this site as one of my favorite games of all time but I never speak of Okamiden, a DS exclusive. I have 100% finished it, but I wanted to check the NG+. It offers a few costumes and a new weapon.

I really want to play Ever Oasis, but it's an action RPG with town development and stuff so I can imagine that if I like it, I'll be at it for a while.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

12DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:03 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Wow. This really makes me never want to touch this game. I have OoT on 3DS, and was considering grabbing this (it's forever $80 here though) but after this video I don't think I will.

If you have 24 mins spares check it out. It goes over all the changes in detail. Couldn't find one for OoT. I wonder if it's just as bad.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Sep 25, 2019 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

13DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:01 am

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

This topic is old but maybe I have recommendations you haven’t tried yet...

I don’t have many 3DS games, but Radiant Historia is a pretty good JRPG. Pretty interesting combat but the exposition can be a bit annoying

As for DS, there’s some really good stuff on there. Bangai-O Spirits is an insane action/puzzle hybrid where the screen is littered with hundreds of projectiles and you can die in under a second. Lot of neat mechanics in this.

Not really hidden, but Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia is my favorite CV released since the classic days. It abandons some of the standard “Igavania” elements for an increased challenge and a level select rather than one connected castle. Amazing soundtrack too.

And one of my favorite games of all time, Ghost Trick. It’s a text-heavy puzzle game, but it’s so unique and entertaining in every way that I can’t help but love it. Can’t reccomend it enough if you haven’t played it.

>MM 3DS
I played Majoras Mask after playing the remake, and the changes are very noticeable. It’s hard to get your hands on(unless it’s on the Wii U shop?) but I would say just play the original. Nerrel makes a lot of great points in his video.

14DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jan 24, 2019 4:50 am

5does

C-Rank
Veteran

>DS games
Bowser inside story
The world ends with You
Any CV game.
Kirby planet Robobot

Raeng:
>Haven't heard a lot of great things about Return of Samus.
It's probably because of the lolparry system that the game could go without and the fact that the fanmade 2d remake of Return of Samus feels close to what people expected from the title.

Infinity:
>Ghost Trick
Top 3 ds games for me, I usually bring it up on gfaqs as a example of one of the last games that I played with legit good story and gameplay.

15DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:09 am

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak

>TWEWY
How did I forget this.

>Samus Returns
I said this on Gfaqs on the Prime 4 board, but I really didn’t like this game much, pretty much exactly for the reasons you listed. The art style also did nothing for me.

>Ghost Trick
100% agree. The game is something of a gold standard for me in terms of creativity. It’s also one of the funniest games I’ve ever played. You ever get into Ace Attorney? I adore the original trilogy, but couldn’t really get into the rest of the series.

16DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:57 am

5does

C-Rank
Veteran

>GT's creativity
Word, I wish more devs would create unique gameplay concepts and deliver it in such a creative and engaging way, everything in the game oozes with creativity including even minor details such as the animations of characters walking or doing any sort of stuff, it's one of the few games I love and don't feel like seeing a sequel because I'm sure they'll never nail it as hard as they did it with the original title.

It's also interesting that the game is so text-heavy but unlike most games considered pseudo-novels you have such control of your character at all times and the game never really just guides you through the hand instead letting you go whatever you're supposed to go.

>AA
I played the first 5 mainline titles and the two Investigations titles, the first 3 are great, 4 was a step in the wrong direction and the weakest entry, 5 is just okay. Haven't picked any of the 3ds titles yet (6, Layton or the Meiji period titles).

If you haven't played them, the two investigation games are really great as well with 2 having one of the best plot structures in the whole series.

17DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:27 am

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak

>GT
The writing and music are extremely creative too. Game is a real joy to experience. Even if the exact same team worked on a sequel I would probably think it’s missing something. Would love for them to do something completely new though.

>AA
I played the first Investigations, thought it was decent but I had just come off the trilogy so I wasn’t as interested. Really didn’t like Apollo Justice, and Dual Destinies was alright but I felt like it was exceptionally wordy, even for those games, and a couple cases were forgettable. Actually enjoyed Layon vs PW quite a lot, although I haven’t played a Layton since the third game or something. Is Shu Takumk back working on the series? I know he didn’t for a little while.

18DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:01 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I ended up barely touching this thing. Sold Metroid because I just couldn't enjoy it at all. Same with Chibi Robo but haven't sold it yet. I doubt I'd get much for it anyway.

I like Ever Oasis though.

Last edited by Birdman on Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total

19DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:44 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

>TWEWY

This game kicks ass.

Devil Survivor Overclocked is one of my favourite 3DS games. Got so many hours out of the game, and all the endings. There's also a glitch that you can perform to get all your demons to max stats in everything. Which I abused, of course.

20DS/3DS games Empty only action Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:58 am

Royta/Raeng wrote: I heard the Shinobi title is also excellent, might be worth checking out.

This feels like secret knowledge. As in people don't write it on the wall and all you could get are whispers. The title is demanding. And quite steeply. What it offers is impressive. The only gripes I could find are a) default brightness is as dark as any hole, and b) like Contra 4, it belongs on a bigger screen, not on a handheld. And I'm not even kidding.

21DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:02 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>TWEWY
I looked into this game. What are the mechanics like?

It's on Switch now too. Anyone got it?

22DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:59 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I played Luigi's Mansion for the first time today.

I really like the art style. It's just like Grabbed by the Ghoulies, Maximo, The Nightmare Before Christmas and Medievil.

But is the combat just sucking up ghost the whole game like in the tutorial or is there more to it?

23DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:21 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

This looks fun.

Also, look up Spectrobes. There are two games on the NDS and one on the Wii. They're action games where you have monsters on the field that fight alongside you.

24DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Jan 04, 2020 11:00 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

B..but V is totally unique!

25DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:46 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I would recommend Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron but I don't know how much you guys would like that. If you want a Monster RPG then I would like recommend Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2. If you want a simple 2D Platforming Beat Em Up with some Shoot Em Up levels that also has an upgrade system then I would recommend Astro Boy. Has anyone played Project X Zone?

>Spectrobes
I was always interested in that series.

26DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:04 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>DQ Joker
I've been looking into this. What's the combat system like exactly?

27DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:09 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

>DQ Joker Combat

DQ Joker is Dragon Quest standard but with a few things different here and there. You have a full team of six but you can technically have up to three monsters. There are some monsters that take up more than one square. In battle, you have multiple options. I'll work from bottom to the top. The Y button is for switching your monsters. In free battle, there is no consequence. Second is Flee. Self explanatory. Third is items, while you can use them to heal your monsters, you can use items to damage your foes. Fourth is Scout. The Scout is a VERY important option. Its purpose is to help you befriend and recruit monsters. I will also inform you that not all monsters can be scouted. Fifth is Tactics. There are four tactics for you to use. Show No Mercy is just physical attacks as far as I know. Mix It Up is physical and magical attacks. The last two tactics are Focus On Healing and Don't Use Magic. Sixth is Orders. It's there so you can manually input commands for your monsters. Lastly we have Fight, which gives the monsters the OK.

28DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:59 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I'll look into it.

Bought Fossil Fighters for the NDS for only $7.

There are 2 games on the NDS and 1 on the 3DS. Might look into those if the first one is good.

29DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:07 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Played a bit of Fossil Fighters. The video I posted earlier tells you more than I could at this point. I've only done the tutorial. Not sure when I'll get back to it.

It seems like a decent game. I really need to get a team of 4 dinos to see how the support positions add to combat.

30DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat May 30, 2020 10:03 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

I can finally give 3DS/DS games a try. And no, this time I won't use an emulator. I'll use native hardware, which I just fixed today.

Any suggestions? Right now I have Luigi's Mansion 2, although I haven't played the first one. I'm curious about trying the Mega Man ZX games, since I've never touched them, nor Zero 3-4, for that matter. TWEWY is another game I keep hearing is very good, looking forward to play it.

I was also interested in the Bowser's Inside Story remake, but I heard it's worse in some areas compared to the original. Is this true?

As with the PS2 games, I haven't played a lot of DS/3DS games, only the most popular ones, like Mario and its spinoffs. So if you've got something in mind, chances are that I haven't played that one yet. Wink

31DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat May 30, 2020 10:07 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

The Golden Sun game on that system is pretty neat, though I'm so insanely biased in saying that it should be a crime against nature.

32DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat May 30, 2020 10:22 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

From what I've read, it looks like there's only one game for DS, which is the third game; Dark Dawn.

Also, I think I've asked this before, but is Smash Bros. for 3DS a good starting point? Still haven't played the N64 title yet.

33DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat May 30, 2020 10:56 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Dark Dawn is the only DS version yeah. It's pretty stand-alone, fun adventure RPG that still has the core combat. Just prefered the sprites of the GBA version. But it's a cool way to get into the series I'd say.

34DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun May 31, 2020 3:39 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I still plan to get that Roy. Only issue is I have to import it.

I contacted Playasia and asked if the virus shit is affecting EMS delivery and they said no, but economy is still facing massive delays. Maybe when I buy my next game I'll grab this to make the EMS worth it.

>any suggestions
What kind of games do you like?

35DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun May 31, 2020 4:39 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

TWEWY is definitely worth your time. Odd combat system, but it's a lot of fun once (Or if) you get used to it.

I also recommend Devil Survivor Overclocked, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker, and SMT IV for the 3DS.

36DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun May 31, 2020 5:14 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

^ Noted. Thanks for the suggestions.

>what kind of games

Platformers, RPGs, Hack 'n' Slash, Racing... but I don't dislike any specific genre, as long as the game itself is good.

37DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun May 31, 2020 6:45 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I heard the Shinobi game on the system is also excellent:

38DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sun May 31, 2020 10:16 pm

hebass

C-Rank

Exploring DS/3DS sounds fun, enjoy! I have played a lot of games on both of those platforms.

For unique stylus controlled games, I definitely recommend Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass (especially if you’ve played Wind Waker). Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword was fun as well.

Mega Man ZX was very enjoyable for me as well, still haven’t played the sequel.

Castlevania: portrait of ruin was superb (I love all castlevania 2d games, though)

Legend of Kage 2, while not the best action platformer, is a solid addition to the genre.

For 3DS games:

Bravely Default was an awesome new old mix rpg if you’re into that.

Zelda: A link between worlds was brilliant and nostalgic to A Link to the Past.

Theatrhythm games are very fun if you like final fantasy music and/or music games.

For me, pretty much any Mario or Zelda game is always fun as they’re typically extremely well designed and there are plenty on those 2 platforms.

I could probably go on, but figured I’d mention a few in case you find something that catches your interest in there. Definitely have fun exploring!

39DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:01 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Can't believe I forgot about A Link Between Worlds. Great suggestion @hebass! Think that really is one of the best modern Zelda titles.

40DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:03 pm

TaiTsurugi

TaiTsurugi
C-Rank

There are a lot of really cool games on the 2 systems especially if you like jrpgs:

NDS

Etrian Odyssey 1,2 and 3 are some really great dungeon crawlers rpgs Wizardry style. The party creation is simple but has a lot of depth and classes are generally pretty unique, the dungeons are really well designed and become more complex the more you go on, the cool thing is that you need to draw your own map using the touchscreen. Really great series if you like the genre.

Dragon Quest 4,5,6: 5 in particular is one of the best in my opinion.

Pokemon Heart Gold: one of the best in the series, good campaign and a great postgame

Advance Wars Dual Strike: really good tactical rpg from the studio that created Fire Emblem. It has some really fun and interesting missions and a cool officer system.

Chrono Trigger: one of the best jrpgs ever created, if you like the genre and you still haven't played it, do so immediatly. A masterpiece of the genre and also an higly replayable game thanks to his short campaign and multiple endings.

3DS

Dragon Quest 8: a really good remake of another of the best one in the series, great world map, skill system and a lot of content both maingame and post game

Pokemon Crystal (digital)

Xenoblade Chronicles: a port of the WII version, great jrpg with an MMO type of combat system with a lot of depth behind it and some unique playable characters. If you have a Switch get the remake tho.

Monster Hunter Generations: If you have a Switch get Generations Ultimate as it's the more complete version. Still a really good MH game, even if it doesn't have G rank it still has a lot of content and the style system adds a lot to the gameplay. A big flaw is the resolution, it's really, really low and pixelated and makes it hard in on the eyes. Again if you have a Switch get it there, it's way better on it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFWlmU4vDpbsx6v7TMfgtyQ?

41DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:05 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Has anyone played the Viewtiful Joe title for the DS? I know it won't be as good as the original, just wondering if it's worth a try, at least.

42DS/3DS games Empty Re: DS/3DS games Thu Jul 09, 2020 11:42 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I've looked into it briefly and it looks like it plays similar. I've only seen a few videos though.

I was going to get DQ 7&8 but Nintendo decided to remove all the DLC.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum