Gregorinho
Royta/Raeng
Birdman
AKheon
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

101God of War 2018 General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: God of War 2018 General Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:56 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank

I got super stoned drunk and wanted to play a triple aaa dumb game to mess around with. Tried all of the recent ubisoft games, and they were terrible, absolutely soulless.
Settled on GOW so far enjoying it surprisingly.
Playing on hard, might try Give me GOW difficulty on pc next year if i like it.
Don't care about the story at all, but it is acted well.
Mostly playing because I bought an impulse PS5 recently, this game is not worth suffering ps4 framerate.

102God of War 2018 General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: God of War 2018 General Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:28 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin

The game isn't that bad, especially early on. You have a pretty cool selection of attacks and abilities to tinker with. Once it goes 'open world' is where the RPG mechanics start to show their ugly head and later-on when you'll exclusively be fighting "I cannot be launched, am immune to projectiles and never stagger" enemies.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

103God of War 2018 General Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: God of War 2018 General Discussion Thu Nov 11, 2021 5:42 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
B-Rank

Mistakes were made. If you had the option of a PC, Nu-GoW is coming to that. Could even wait for mods to help unfuck it to some extent. Skip cutscenes, remove 'boi' (or at least give better control over him), enable RO, remove 'level gap' mechanic (or nerf it shy of the skull's horrendous balancing), replace Soytos with Kratos, get a VA pack for TC Carson, etc. All things with time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum