You are not connected. Please login or register

Dumbest god in the god of war series:

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dumbest god in the god of war series: Empty Dumbest god in the god of war series: Tue May 30, 2023 1:05 am

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

For me, it’s hard. I am gonna go with ares for now, what was he thinking killing kratos family and outright saying that to kratos? Blame Athena for fucks sakes, the dumbass would have most likely believed you for many reasons:

1.He wouldn’t think logically but he would instead strive for revenge as much as possible

2. He would take you word due to being his master pretty much and saving his life

3. WHY JUST TELL HIM YOU DID IT?!?!??!??????!!!? If you blamed Athena, kratos most likely would have served under you even more for training. And before someone says it’s due to the gods not allowing gods to fight each other, the gods literally used kratos against ares, highly doubt they would mine ares doing the same. I guess it could backfire since Athena lives with daddy Zeus, whereas ares is a loner. Still, could he not just blame someone else?!?!??!??!???? Kratos would believe anything he said at that point, just for any sign of hope and release.

2Dumbest god in the god of war series: Empty Re: Dumbest god in the god of war series: Wed May 31, 2023 12:34 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>blame Athena
That's what fans tend to do. Me? I recognize the saint for her fine qualities, but GoWIII doesn't do her favors. If she can summon "Hope" and it is so OP, locking it in the box is BIG DUMB energy. Worse than not just taking away his nightmares (via Styx and other means) or rewarding him with Elysium (disarming a threat as seen in CoO). Let Herc take his place (sane war god).

>dumbest
It really is hard to say. I'd have to REALLY look at each. The competition? Fucking fierce.

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

>fierce audience
Oh just you wait in when I get to odin…… what a dumbass he is. Arguably more so than zeus. Had so much prep time, yet didn’t use it at all. He didn’t even wear his armor for the raggy battle like what? His base uniform is cool and all, but it’s his base fucking uniform, it gets better when he gets rid of the cape, but why didn’t they give him a heimdall like armor? Would have been perfect. Zeus is also on the list, again prep time. They never use it, nor will they ever learn. They are dumbasses.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>Nu-GoW
I ain't even looking its direction. The talking points in question are familiar (we went over this). And what of the others? Shall we run them down?

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

>the others
Persephone is arguably one of the dumbest ones, why spoil your plan to kratos?!?!?!????!?

Paul Allen's Profile

Paul Allen's Profile
C-Rank

>Zeus
I don't know about him. He's motives seem atleast understandable - securing power, perhaps the efficiency of the means he uses to achieve this task can be debatable. For instance, was waiting for Kratos to turn around to get knocked off by falling colossus part of his plan to take away BoO from him? Did he account for Kratos idiocy or he just made it as he went? This setup for GOW 2 is just fucking contrived that's all lol.

Omar73874928271728

Omar73874928271728
A-Rank

What was Hephaestus thinking when betraying krate? What makes it even more hilarious is the fact cronos head was literally quite next to him after musk fight with krate.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>why spoil the plan
Her plan was dumb, too.

>what was Hephy thinking
Too busy seething about his cousin-wife never giving him any, but instead preferring Big (little) Brother Cock.  Also, simping for a statue he calls his "daughter" (that prefers Krate *willingly dumps herself into oblivion for him without even asking about the fate of pops or what doing this would do to him if not knowing his fate already*).  Pathetic.  Cucked so hard that death was a release.

>accounting for the idiocy of his boy down to showboating as he gets CLAP'd by Not-Helios
Look at the BIG BRAIN on ZOOSE.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum