You are not connected. Please login or register

New gameplay trailer just hit

+2
GN1
Royta/Raeng
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New gameplay trailer just hit Empty New gameplay trailer just hit Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:20 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Honestly, this looks great. Really liking what they're doing with the summon-system.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:57 pm

GN1

B-Rank

Looks great indeed, much better than I expected. I love seeing the summons being tied to meter, having a counter attack similar to Nioh 2's burst counter, and having different demon masquerade forms for each weapon.

It's great seeing Platinum mixing things up, if done well it can be one hell of a game. While it definitely seems to be focused around smart usage of summons and demons forms, I just hope that Bayonetta herself won't be too weak and that the game will be properly balanced for higher level play and all that.

3New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:59 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I'm really glad they're just doing the "Ninja Gaiden route" in the sense that, they're just doing something new with the established base instead of perfecting it (or attempting to). So much new toys in there, I can already imagine the choices you make while juggling these giant monster 'stances' and implementing them in your playstyle.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

4New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:24 pm

GN1

B-Rank

When using summons you can stagger the bigger enemies that you can't normally stagger without witch time or wicked weaves, and when playing as Viola, using summons disables witch time and I hope that the enemies will be well designed around that.

Speaking of Viola, she looks like a nice extra character to play as, and triggering Witch time by blocking (not parrying) seems like a nice change for her. I liked her sword and projectiles attacks as well. Just hope that once you beat the game you can replay it with any character you want unlike DMC5.

5New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:44 pm

HotPocketHPE

HotPocketHPE
C-Rank

Definitely a wait and see for me, it could either be new and inventive or scripted snoozefest jank. Agree that I like them trying a bunch of new mechanics.

6New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:41 am

Memes of Monsoon

Memes of Monsoon
D-Rank

Damn! this looks wild.

Those demon summon combos look freaking cool.

That yo-yo roller blade weapon looks sick.

The scale of this game is impressive.

Riders of the the light remix sounds dope.

Bayo's & enemy animations,hit reactions look fantastic.

the new UI looks stylish.

I'm glad they included that censored mode. Bayo looks odd fighting without her full outfit.

I'm surprised switch can run this game at 60 fps.

After this trailer i'm even more disappointed that this game isn't available on pc.

7New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

Someone knows me well.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/79324090?page=6

Post #317
"Birdman will probably cream himself with how many options the summons seem to have."

He wasn't wrong.

8New gameplay trailer just hit Empty Re: New gameplay trailer just hit Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:52 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

I'm genuinely shocked, this looks fucking awesome.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum