You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire Emblem Warriors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fire Emblem Warriors Empty Fire Emblem Warriors Mon Jul 11, 2022 7:55 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Finished the story mode and did a few history mode maps. Quickly became very boring.

I have a few issues with this game. There are many clones. Like direct copies. I think some have some small stat differences, but the exact same movesets. The unique characters are largely uninteresting. No unique mechanics really like Hyrule Warriors AoC's unique actions.

The characters that did interest me were Azura, Camilla and Tiki. Azura's C1 restores ally health and can transfer special meter to paired up partner. Camilla's dash attack is super strong and fun to use, and Tiki can transform into a dragon when she activates Awakening.

Tiki is probably the most mechanically interesting, being two characters in one. Her human from kind of sucks but dragon form is insanely good. He C1 transfers her special meter to Awakening, and you can still do it in dragon form. I had a setup to maintain Awakening as long as possible.

The grind for exp and skills has become too awful. You need certain materials for skills that can only be acquired through bond levels with other characters. This pisses me off big time because I hate the majority of the cast. Some history mode battles limit characters by type or series. I hate it. So I'm quitting this, possibly permanently.

Age of Calamity had nothing as bad as this. Yeah, weapon drops and skills they had on slots were RNG, but it wasn't so bad, and difficulty didn't matter. Materials were easy to farm with a easy to set up farming weapon allowing me to make enough money to max level everyone.

Hope Hyrule Warriors isn't as bad as FE Warriors for grinding.

2Fire Emblem Warriors Empty Re: Fire Emblem Warriors Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:35 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Ditched this a while ago. Uninteresting characters and combat. HW1 didn't offer much better from what I played. Some more unique characters with weird quirks but nothing I want to grind over.

AoC and Three Hopes are much better. Every character being super unique . TH is overloaded with status effects. Will make a topic once I've unlocked more stuff.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum