You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity  Empty Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Thu May 12, 2022 8:50 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank

Done a few missions so far and enjoying it. Rushing to unlock the characters first then I'll focus on weapon builds.

I'm keeping notes on the mechanics. Already found some stuff with Link that I didn't see in character guides. Will update here once I have enough notes.

2Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity  Empty Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Sat May 14, 2022 11:59 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank

Started playing Revali and Great Fairy. Really unique characters.

3Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity  Empty Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Mon May 16, 2022 1:47 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank

I'm going to wait until I have all the upgrades before writing any mechanics stuff but I'm still taking notes.

Like the windows where you can get into Link's air slowmo bow shots. I don't have all the hits in his string yet so I'm waiting to get all of those (for him and everyone else) so I don't have to be in and out of the training room. The way you get these upgrades is different from other Musou games. You have to clear these quests on the map. Some are just providing a list of materials but I don't always have them.

4Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity  Empty Re: Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity Sat May 21, 2022 12:06 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank

Finally close to unlocking everything. Took quite a while. There are many stages where you're forced to play as other characters, many who I hate. They were underleveled but you can level up with just rupees.

Then I realized yI could put it on easy mode and breeze through most of them. Once I have everything I'll switch to Apocalyptic which is the DLC difficulty. Currently working through the DLC content now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum