You are not connected. Please login or register

BloodRayne (series)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BloodRayne (series) Empty BloodRayne (series) Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:29 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

BloodRayne (series) Untitl10
BloodRayne: ReVamped and BloodRayne 2: ReVamped are enhanced editions of the original games for console players.

The third-person horror action series BloodRayne introduced gamers to Rayne, a brutal half-vampire femme fatale traveling the world to foil Nazi plans, battle supernatural threats, and uncover more about her vampiric heritage. Featuring a unique protagonist, fast-action combat, vampiric powers, and a globe-spanning storyline, BloodRayne and BloodRayne 2 offered a dynamic and visceral gameplay experience. Beloved by fans and critics alike, BloodRayne became a true cross-media phenomenon, spanning games, comics, and films across the early 2000s.

source: https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/bloodrayne-revamped-and-bloodrayne-2-revamped-announced-for-ps4-xbox-one-and-switch

Last edited by vert1 on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total

2BloodRayne (series) Empty Re: BloodRayne (series) Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:38 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

BloodRayne (series) Untitl12
BloodRayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites  on a region-free physical cart for the Nintendo Switch. This includes a full-color manual. This is an open pre-order for a limited time.

PRE-ORDERS CLOSE ON SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3RD, 2021 AT 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME.

source: https://limitedrungames.com/collections/in-stock-switch/products/switch-limited-run-120-bloodrayne-betrayal-fresh-bites

3BloodRayne (series) Empty re-make-wind fast foward Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:13 pm

Some back I had a mild interest in Betrayal when it was on XBL. But somehow it was not possible to get it when I was inclined. The Hardcoregaming101 article raves about that one. Which is for me a strong indicator that it's very, very accommodating in some lazy way.
Would like to hear any hands-on impressions. Fresh Bites or original.

4BloodRayne (series) Empty Re: BloodRayne (series) Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:40 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Unfortunately, I haven't played this and the Switch physical according to the site will ship 4-5 months after the pre-order window closes (so we're talking next year). I have access to a really good review for the game, which can be reached by my prime minister. (I am now of the opinion that outsider opinions in the game topics here shouldn't be discussed, at least until everyone has made a contribution.)

The original BloodRayne really impressed me. I'm curious how playing it on a Gamecube and Playstation controller makes a difference to the game as I played it on an XBOX controller S. The cheats for this game look like fun to mess around with; I might just pop this disc in again for fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum