You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost Sphear

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost Sphear  Empty Lost Sphear Fri Sep 04, 2020 8:21 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Watch this so I don't have to explain how everything looks.

In battle on your turn, you can move freely within the arena and line up your attacks similar to Death end re;Quest and Trials of Cold Steel.

Notice the orbs above the characters' heads? Those indicate a momentum charge. If you have one (or however many a move requires) you can add bonuses to your attacks. A blue ring will appear just before your attack comes out then you hit square or whatever button it is on other platforms.

The best part for me is Sublimation.
You can equip attributes to the slot beside the move and when you use momentum it will trigger that attribute. So right now I have Poison Boost on Target Ray. When I use it and activate momentum, there is a possibility to inflict poison.

Sublimation is when that attribute can be permanently attached to the move. So now that I have that attached I can poison without using momentum. You can level this up so the chance is higher.

Next I'll swap poison for Confuse Boost, then when Sublimation occurs I'll have poison and confuse *shivers with delight* on Target Ray. It's a beam attack that can be lined up to hit multiple enemies.

A move can have 10 effects added, but you can never change them. You can buy the same move again though which means you can create move builds. You can't have the same move equipped twice though.

The world map has structures you can restore that have various effects. You can change the towers any time but you need materials.

The effects can cover the world or just that one area. For example, one structure makes it so every time you critical, the party gets a boost to their ATB.

Some structures can be set up more than once to boost their effects. I think 10 are possible at a time. What this means is you can sort of have world map builds that complement your character builds.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum