You are not connected. Please login or register

A look into my article notes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A look into my article notes Empty A look into my article notes Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:20 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

So I'm working on the next article, which is a two parter for Ninja Gaiden 3 and its re-release Razor's Edge. And I thought it'd be fun to just share the absolute clusterfuck of information I shift through, so here it is! farao

https://pastebin.com/yv42LHxi

Overall I'm stunned by just how much lying was done in the development of Ninja Gaiden 3. From saying it will have multiple weapons, xbox360 exclusive content, consequences for killing (instead you get rewarded with more Ninpo), featuring unlockables etc. It almost makes me wonder if Razor's Edge was the original game we were supposed to get but it was gutted for a DLC'd release. I also spotted the shortened Wind Ninpo meter in one of the interviews...leading me to believe it was there at one point. Same with seeing an actual 3d model of Ryu wielding the Falcon's Talons in a developer diary way before the DLC was even announced, while they are talking about the katana being the focus.

Also, if I have to hear the word "dark hero" just one more time I'll start my own killstreak.

Also, this is basically my schedule for the site:
https://trello.com/b/gGlYvePV/stinger-articles

Gives a bit of insight haha!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2A look into my article notes Empty Re: A look into my article notes Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:11 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Really looks similar to my notes when documenting mechanics stuff as I play. It usually ends up as a mess only I can read though recently I came back to some old Knack 2 notes and didnt know what they meant.

3A look into my article notes Empty Re: A look into my article notes Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:02 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

...Damn.

As much as I'll inevitably enjoy TGBS's video on NG3, unless he's directly citing your writeup (Which, believe me, I've tried to show him this site, but unsurprisingly, he never notices), I doubt he's gonna get this in-depth.

"With just a sword, amazing"
Ugh, I can already hear that voice in my head. Not that the voice acting was bad, but the first time I played the game, I kept slicing off one leg and dying, so I kept hearing that voice clip.

And watching TazOne's footage genuinely made me dizzy. I'm generally one to resist motion sickness, but it was really disorientating to watch.

Also, I kept losing track of who was dead, and who wasn't thanks to the lack of gore, and how similar SoB looked to OTs.

4A look into my article notes Empty Re: A look into my article notes Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:15 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

This makes me want to get Ninja Gaiden 3.

5A look into my article notes Empty Re: A look into my article notes Sun Dec 15, 2019 12:29 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

>This makes me want to get Ninja Gaiden 3.

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum