Shadow Warrior (Modern)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Shadow Warrior (Modern) Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:19 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

It is an FPS that was originally on PC in 2013. Came to PS4 and XBOX One a year later. It is really fun!

2Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:30 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Heard a lot about it, good stuff that is! Wasn't it a succesor to the classic FPS out of the Duke/Doom age?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Fri Jul 19, 2019 2:22 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Why yes it is. I have never played any Duke game so I think of it as Doom with a sword. In fact, the original game was made by the same company that made the Duke games!

4Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:12 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Oddly enough there was one slot left at the end of the game. Usually there would be an empty slot but that is where the Demon Heart is and it isn't that.

5Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:20 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I looked in the Art Gallery and one of the demons is named Birdman!

6Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:41 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Whenever you start the main campaign, the game starts with the first level of the 1997 Shadow Warrior.
Anyway, I want to talk about the game.

7Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:01 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

When you select New Game(as I have beaten it) you will have four modes. New Campaign, EX Mode which is New Campaign but you retain everything from the Campaign you have beaten, and Heroic Mode which has this to say: This mode uses only the initial checkpoint on each level, disables quicksaves and is much harder than insane difficulty.

Those three modes are for the story. The fourth mode is Survival Mode. You start with the sword and the revolver. You can find health and ammo all over the map. After each wave you can spend your time upgrading and finding new guns and collecting new ammo and health.

8Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:16 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

There are many weapons to use. There is the sword, the revolver, the uzi, the crossbow, the shotgun, the flamethrower, the rocket launcher, the demon heart, and the demon head.

9Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:37 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

It also has a stamina system. There are secrets and references. There are Arcade machines of Hotline Miami, Hard Reset, and Serious Sam. You can't play them sadly.

10Shadow Warrior (Modern) Empty Re: Shadow Warrior (Modern) Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:54 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I should also mention that almost all of the boss fights is mostly attack the armor and then attack the weak spot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum