Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

A bit annoyed that the timer returns. Seems that Nero gets a few stages every once in a while to restock on breakers.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:16 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

I'll be locking that timer asap

3Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:47 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Apparently it is already in the game as we speak, you can access the Bloody Palace level (no enemies) by digging in the game's files on PC.

4Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:28 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

That doesn't surprise me, what surprises me is it's free. If this was 2012 it would be deluxe or season pass content lol.

5Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:21 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I wish the timer was optional.

6Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:35 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Has anyone tried this yet? I want to try but still have to beat the game to unlock it. I am about 60% of the way through, it is so boring.

7Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I have it installed but haven't taken the time to sit down and play it. Will probably do so this weekend!

8Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:05 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

I had a go last night with Nero. Got to Floor 70, where you fight 3 Furies simultaneously... I didn't make it to 71.

9Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:12 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

I suspended my run at floor 60, I’ll pick it up later. I seem to be in the minority around here but I really, really like this game overall. Really wasn’t expecting much of it but I’m happy with it.

10Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:16 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Think you're underestimating it, I think only Hedfone called it quits? Personally still love the game despite its level design flaws. It's a beast of a game, especially compared to DMC4.

11Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

Yeah I think you’re right. Maybe I just haven’t been paying attention because of Sekiro haha. This game certainly blows DMC4 away imo, and I like it just as much as DMC3! I know that’s a controversial statement but I have a ton of fun with this game. I can see this becoming one of those games I just pick up and play from now on.

12Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:29 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

I haven't beat the final boss yet and planned to upgrade everything using that orb farming method with the hat but can't be bothered. Every time I turn on the PS4 it's  MHW.

I am still interested in DMC5 and Bloody Palace, but only in Dante and not as much as playing DMC3 again. There's still lots of stuff discovered after I quit playing and I've never really played as Vergil much.

I will say this though, I find the way Dante's guns work in 5 extremely interesting the way one is rapid fire and the other a single, powerful shot. The slides with the shotgun look really cool too.

13Bloody Palace trailer Empty Re: Bloody Palace trailer Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:20 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Called it quits for now. I think the core combat is great, the amount of extra shit they added on to nero, while keeping all of his old moves is amazing. But the actual campaign, story, orb micro-transactions are terrible. I am excited to play Bloody Palace with infinite timer and health and just eff around one day, but I can't be bothered to playtrough the campaign to get there right now. I am the kind of guy who will just rewatch old tv shows I love or play through old games.(Birdman touched on this in the Sekiro thread) I think most new stuff is pandering trash and essentially the cigarette or sugar of media. Nothing really has the heart and soul it used to, everything is made for profit first, not the art. I having been thinking about the puzzle game The Witness recently, it is such a beautiful work of art, I wish action games still got that love and care.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum