You are not connected. Please login or register

Best emulator for bayonetta 2?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Empty Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:23 pm

Nuclear Sorrow

Nuclear Sorrow
D-Rank

I want to play bayonetta 2 but I don't know which of the 3 emulators are the best for bayonetta 2. Ryujinx,cemu and yuzu

And lastly does bayonetta 2 have any dlc? If yes then how do I install the dlc for bayonetta on emulator

2Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Empty Re: Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:54 pm

GN1

B-Rank

Runs great on Cemu, probably the best way to play the game. Don't think it had any DLCs or patches

3Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Empty Re: Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Fri May 05, 2023 9:12 am

Nuclear Sorrow

Nuclear Sorrow
D-Rank

GN1 wrote:Runs great on Cemu, probably the best way to play the game. Don't think it had any DLCs or patches
got it will run it on cemu then but before i use cemu for bayonetta 2

is there any reason for me to not play it on ryujinx or yuzu emulator?

4Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Empty Re: Best emulator for bayonetta 2? Fri May 05, 2023 10:46 am

GN1

B-Rank

I think it's just easier to run on Cemu, and you also have graphics packs that allow you to have 60fps cutscenes, higher resolution shadows and higher LoDs for models during gameplay.

While I don't think Ryujinx and Yuzu have any input lag issues (haven't tried Bayo 2 on either of them), I can assure you Cemu doesn't have such issues and it feels very snappy and responsive.

By all means though, give it a try on Ryujinx and Yuzu as well, and if you do, LMK how they compare to Cemu.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum