You are not connected. Please login or register

Shadow of the Colossus Remake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 6:57

Birdman

Bought it today and just started. Watching the intro as I write.

Anyone else interested in this or the original?

Edit: Sure enough, the game is getting trolled all over lol.

View user profile

2 Re: Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 7:46

I still want to experience the PS2/PS3 edition one day, same with Ico, but this version can really burn in hell. Removing content and assets out of the original game and selling them as DLC is a toxic businessmodel I refuse to support.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

3 Re: Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Thu 8 Feb 2018 - 8:15

Birdman

I heard about some sword as DLC? Was that in the original game? I forgot the time attack items but I know you got a sword from one of them.

View user profile

4 Re: Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 8:51

It is the corruption skin. Normally the Wanderer would get more corrupt visually with each Collosi slain. Yet now that function is removed and instead paid DLC.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

5 Re: Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Fri 9 Feb 2018 - 10:55

Birdman

Is it confirmed he won't change during the game? I did a quick search and some people are saying he still does while others are saying it was toned down.

I've only beaten the first one so cant see any difference.

Just saw a pic of corruption and he looks evil af. I'll be pissed if they removed that and sold it back to me. Sometimes I marvel at how devs can be that stupid.

Edit: Read up on this and found you can unlock the cursed skin in hard time attac which I assume is the corruption one you were talking about. Cant find any ifo on paid dlc.

Still stupid if he doesnt change during the game though.

There's a new coin collectable and secret if you find them all which is pretty cool.

View user profile

6 Re: Shadow of the Colossus Remake on Thu 15 Feb 2018 - 1:09

Birdman

So now they've found this goat carving or image on some rocks. Three have been found so far.

I think people are still holding out for a new colossus to appear. Even though they said there wouldn't be any new content but the coin collectibles and new sword in a completely new area show they outright lied. I think anything is possible now. I plan to search the entire map this weekend, or at least as much as I can.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum