Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

So I've added some awards to the forum, mostly they are badges though. There's one for getting to 1000 posts, and I'll probably add some more of those types later-on. I've also added some awards for experts of specific games.

Now I did this a bit hastily, so if you feel you're an expert on a specific game or series, please reach out and I'll give you an unique icon so people can recognize you quicker that you're an expert on that title for if they have questions.
Lastly, you can control what icons you show off in your account.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2Awards Empty Re: Awards Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:25 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

'The Bird'

Hahaha that's actually what my brother refers to me as.

I think my nephews and niece actually think Birdman is my real name.

3Awards Empty Re: Awards Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:32 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

That's pretty cool. Is there a limit on how many you can show?

4Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Mar 11, 2023 1:55 am

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

I really like this. My awards are pretty spot on.

5Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:22 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Oh, I didn't realize there was a thread for this.

>The Bird
What about Knack 2?

I already said what I felt about mine. Think the most 'appropriate' award for me wouldn't even be related to an action game. But an RPG (Final Fantasy V). Even so, there's still plenty of things to do for that title. If I don't decide on what RPG to play after FFX, I'll most likely revisit V.

6Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:29 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

>what about Knack 2
I don't think it's worth creating badges for every game we know a lot about.

I have around 100 hours in Knack 2, but I have like 20 years in CL and Okami. Less in Lollipop Chainsaw but would still be pretty high. I list these three on my Twitter.

I was actually planning to make a topic something like 'What games are you an expert on?' Not for bragging or anything like that, but for convenience when looking for info. Quite a few times I've wanted to talk with someone who knows a game on here and know I'd seen them talk about it and clearly knew their stuff but forgot who it was.

7Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Mar 12, 2023 1:40 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>no need to create badges for every game we know a lot about
Fair enough. Just that I associate these four games with you (I know SBK played Okami, but you're generally the first one that comes to mind when I think about who should I approach for advice on this and the other three games). Same with NGB/NG2 (Raeng and once again SBK come to mind). Evil Within/MGS? Infinity. God of War? Obviously GMG and Zim. Also associate Raeng with MGR:R and Vanquish. And so on.

>for convenience
If you do get around to making that topic, then I suppose this is the first thing you'd want to clarify before going further. I personally know that the people on here don't care about the bragging rights nearly as much (if at all, really) over actually teaching others about the things they're passionate about (as it should be), but just in case.

8Awards Empty Re: Awards Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:10 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

Odd, didn't get a notice of a new topic here. Saw these and knew where to look, at least. While Wright hasn't done much beyond GoW1, he did plenty with it, I'd dare say. Besting the Clone War really is no small feat in VH without the right approach/tools (the intended way for the rigged battle). What all will be getting awards, then? Presumably the things with their own boards (or prominent cases of sub-boards *maybe*).

Vanquish seems like a shoe-in, where I've done plenty (though I was more a melee guy, I did a lot of cheap tactics stuff there and weapons testing). I'd be all alone with SWFU(1), sadly. SBK isn't really here (the only other person to do the high level stuff I made-up for it). Don't think any of the others have done anything with Starkiller's time in the Sun (gent worked SWFU2, but he's long gone since his father died). Not a high priority among HnS, either. Even I haven't done that much (really) with DI, sadly. Just more than most. Beyond the demo, I've got little actual work put in for MGR:R, which probably will get distinction here eventually.

Didn't really work NG. Didn't do serious stuff with DMC. Played much more Bayo(1), but had bad luck with the damn save files (thrice 100% to be thwarted prior to challenge runs until I grew weary). Borderline there. I'd say not quite. Nu-GoW has nothing to do with me. It should be divorced from GoW proper as to avoid confusion, I'd dare say. It would be like saying you're a Tomb Raider expert, but you only play the more recent puzzle ones (or the Nu-Lara when the icon is the OG). Becomes false advertising. Played Nioh, but nothing on a level deserving recognition (even beating the final DLC on the highest setting isn't the bare minimum I'd expect from an expert). I probably won't ever get around to Wo Long (or even Wu Kong).

Never touched Viewtiful Joe, Astral Chain, Okami, etc. (with Platinum). Just the demo for Automata. Barely a few levels into God Hand. FROM is recognized, but I've only done some basic challenge runs (SL1 NUR+) and only completed them so far with DaS1 and DaS3. Could go either way, but I'd say not so much (let the merit badge mean a bit more). I've only played half the Armored Core titles and never in serious fashion. Never directly had hands on with ER (and only did some bits of Sekiro for a friend). The rest I'm not familiar with, really. RE4 (and RE:4) are obviously outside my strike zone. As close as I come would be Dead Space (where I did No-Gun NUR+ in DS1, but unfortunate circumstances stopped it in DS2). Never played Extraction or the DLC for DS2 (let alone DS3 *beyond the demo*).

Only Streets of Rage I played much was SoR2 as a boy (terrible at it, of course). I've got little to do with most of the titles listed in the section for such things. Didn't even get a full run on DD:DA. Won't ever touch KH (that's SBK's field for sure). Only DOOM I'd play are the OG (even then, I was never serious with it as a kid). Nothing serious with Darksiders (only did the first and just vanilla H or whatever). Alien Soldier is one I only played on MAME (lots of save states). Just casually. El Shaddai? Just the demo with testing. Think I played the last Rygar, but quit early on not liking it. Just a handful of Onimusha in low level runs. Only the first Assassin's Creed (and just part of the game before growing weary). BamHam? Basic experience with the first two.

Did more serious work with ME:SoM for sure (didn't even touch SoW). Could be called an expert there, but it getting a medal before the more deserving would be silly. Messed around with Wrasslin' titles, but nothing notable in terms of feats. Barely touched Heavenly Sword (mostly did the steering stuff on the original patch for my eldest brother aside from the demo). Hadn't even gotten around to playing beyond the first level of Lords of Shadow. Messed about with R:FoM with lots of testing, but not quite enough to warrant accolades, I'd say (was just after killing Widowmaker with melee, I think *when my work stalled*). Did No-Gun stuff with RDR1 pre-patch (no H setting yet) to completion (even the DLC) for what that is worth (read: little as it is far from something I'd expect Stinger to be interested in). Lots of dabbling otherwise.

Ultimately, the big ones would be GoW (proper), SWFU(1), Dead Space(1 *2 is pushing it*), Vanquish, RDR(1) and ME:SoM. Of those, GoW is the most obvious (thus already being applied). I'm as accomplished with ME:SoM as I am with SWFU1 (both to the extent I would be with some lesser GoW entries). Bit of a drop for Vanquish before going into the abyss with RDR1 (since I barely know the game beyond my very narrow experience with it *as I did not play it normally really at all*). Similar for Dead Space, arguably (just that I had academic interest in the things I didn't do myself, so I have studied to cover those gaps to some extent). For sure, should there be one for these, I might be considered. Beyond that? Probably inappropriate/ill-advised. Would be misrepresentation.

Even then, generally the proof is in the puddin' (run coverage, videos, talking shop, etc.). Most of my history with a lot of these isn't present here. Easy enough to find the talk of SWFU1. Maybe ME:SoM. To an extent, Dead Space. I suppose Vanquish is still preserved at GFAQs. Probably nothing from RDR1, really. Just that there aren't much talks here about a lot of these. Royboy should remember our time together from the SHOOTAN GAEM (where I mostly sought to avoid using guns though I did focus runs all the same *eventually even humoring cigs during later repeats on GH*).

As others have noted, not everything likely deserves special mention (nobody is going to care about ME:SoM or RDR1 in particular *or even really SWFU*). Priority obviously rests with the big dogs of HnS before getting into non-HnS (further and further from Action). This gets that 'expert' matter out of the way (without the topic being around to that end). However, as Wright suggests, some are of a higher order by far (master class even among the seasoned). Were we to have Ongbal, for instance, one would expect he would be taking marks for Sekiro (not someone who just did some minor challenge runs). There is just a big gap in player ability (and likely knowledge/experience). Better clarifies whom you might expect best results from. We don't really have MoluJPN and the like for Vanquish, so standards might be lower (does that mean one can be stripped when sufficiently outmatched down the line *depending on who joins*).

9Awards Empty Re: Awards Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:19 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>did plenty with GoW1
I'd have liked to do at least a NGR+ and a NBR+, but guess all that editing for the s,s,t video (along with the bestiary testing) did a number on me. Should have arranged my priorities better.

>was more a melee guy
This point isn't for you specifically (just a general question), but how difficult are the God Hard Bogeys? Heard things can get out of hand pretty fast if you don't know what to do.

>just the demo for Automata
Oh.

>stripped when sufficiently outmatched
A curious question, indeed.

10Awards Empty Re: Awards Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:56 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>did a number
It was nice having the passion to do such a project, but the cost was high. Burnout before even getting to do much with what you had. The work for addressing the 'meme' would also be taxing, certainly. Two fine projects, but biting off an awful lot all at once.

>how difficult
Fairly so. Takes some adjustment. Challenge 6 was harder as I recall (even without being on GH).

NOTE: Seems the /dbs/ wiki is back.

11Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Mar 25, 2023 4:15 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>bite off more than I could chew
Now I know better. If I wanted to do the same for GoWII, it would have to wait until doing some runwork with it.

Note: I almost forgot, but I remembered that I'm still 'stuck' on CotG8. Need to do something about that, eventually.

>Challenge 6
Ah, yes. If I recall correctly, the first one I've heard mentioning this was Hotel.

>without being on GH
Do you get a choice? Or are they fixed (like GoW's 'challenges')?

>wiki is back
Was there anything of note from it? Not sure if I looked at anything other than the 2-0 article (but I may be thinking of something different).

Edit: How amusing. First there's alt talk on DBG, and then on Zim's GoWII PAIN+ vid (part 10). Though the latter is probably just in jest.

12Awards Empty Re: Awards Mon Mar 27, 2023 12:49 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>some runwork
Well, you had a good start, just that there was a lot left to do (with it and others). A very high cost drain, indeed.

>stuck on CotG8
With some modded run or other, I believe.

>Hotel
He would only barely have awareness of such things.

>a choice
No. Not unless you can mod it.

>anything of note
Not especially. Just something I would occasionally help update (as with 2-0 *article now calls it 3-0 when it should be 6-0 since they go with Super*).

>alt talk
>DBG
As ever. The lad isn't sincere, he's just trying to take the piss (distraction from the real issues). The same types (even individuals) exist on /dbs/. Some of them actually believe that shit, however. Either way, fun to offer them "MEDS".

>Zim's GoWII PAIN+ P10
What's all this? I suppose I'll see when the time comes. Still waiting for that to finish before I start.

13Awards Empty Re: Awards Fri Mar 31, 2023 11:32 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>modded run
VH NUR+ Tycoonius and VH PAIN Bubbles, to be precise. The latter should be easier, if only for the fact that the fight isn't a one-shot galore, and Bubble's increased HP gain rate.

>Not unless you can mod it.
Sounds like something I'd do (for SCIENCE).

>helping the editors to update the article
Oh? I wasn't sure on the specifics. I was under the impression that they just went with what you have said in some posts, then used that as a basis to make an article.

>isn't sincere
For his sake, I hope he is.

>What's all this?
Someone in the comment tree asked me if I was you (Starkiller). Again, judging by the 'XD', I believe that was just in jest.

14Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:17 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>stuck
Was about recording duration and frame drop at the time, as I recall.

>for SCIENCE
...said Doctor Weir before making the Event Horizon.

>the specifics
A goof that primarily pushes Jerry (secondary may well be Gokek) in what may actually be a genuine like (not just a gimmick) is admin (thus my not taking any measures against the Ayylmao as with correcting obvious nonsense *he didn't beat Gokek so much as mutually fall in what would be a tie and you can't win multiple times in a tournie where the rules allow only a single elimination via RO or death as a DQ ultimately making for another tie*). It is open to others which frequently sees Gokeks defacing with their bullshit.

>went with things from threads as they were said
It is what they've seen, how they understood it and how they wish to present it in another sort of EncyclopediaDramatica fashion. It was never trying to be completely unbiased as a wiki, so much as a comedic take on the history of the threads (colored by warring factions pushing for their truths *not usually concerned with objective realities*).

>for his sake
The lad is one of the /dbs/ crowd (and almost certainly the one that tried to doxx me). Might even be the dude (he's Tien/Goku while I'm Vegeta/Tien *only allies when he's on an alt backing TEN with the target being Chestnut*) that recently outed himself as a fan of "Owl House" (some kid's cartoon), which hurts the triclops brand (would need to look into that more *not to put it past Carrot Cultists that usually overlap with Chestnutters for false flagging*).

>Starkiller
As far back as he was able to go for /dbs/. Most of current DBG wouldn't even recall it (despite THE REMINDER). Only Scotland really goes back that far (and beyond *but I wasn't a fixture there until around that time since GoW was my focus*). Most of the regulars of that time are long gone (as with Scoobs). The choice to link to YT accounts widened the net on that end, however.

15Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:56 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>Was about recording duration and frame drop at the time, as I recall.
You'd be correct. Remember that I was able to come up with a solution... or to be more specific, a partial solution. I can't really spend too much time in the center (not like this is something I'd want to be doing anyway, but even moving from one edge to another while passing the center could mean trouble).

That, and the fact that I haven't really learned the fight yet. As I said, VH NUR+ Tycoonius CotG8 is one-shots galore (for an extended period of time). Can't get greedy with ammo in order to speed things up. But sometimes I feel like I'm going to fall asleep trying to get an opening (and chipping away with safe strats when not going for 360 toss *which can be risky*).

>admin
Of the wiki?

>obvious nonsense
*checks*

...It's been so long that I can't quite recall how it went (and I haven't even gotten to that point in the manga), so I'll take your word for it.

>comedic takes
That's the impression I got, yes.

>one of the /dbs/ crowd
Who? ShallowOcto?

>the one that tried to doxx you
...That would explain a few things.

>most of DBG wouldn't recall it
I remember that someone called you by that username in one of your topics. Tried to tease you with talk of nuGoW being superior to GoW proper, if I recall.

>Scoobs
Doesn't ring any bells, but that shouldn't be surprising.

16Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 09, 2023 4:30 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>the center was an issue
I don't recall that report.

>one-shots galore
"Welcome to my world, BITCH!" - Zim

>of the wiki
The same.

>take my word
No need. It is a tournie with single elimination. You can't lost multiple times. You cannot be defeated multiple times. Jerry only faced the Carrot in this one place. It is not possible for him to be 2-0 (nor vice versa). It is just silliness that doesn't belong in the article.

>Scotty
That would be one, yes. Other dorks come to mind, but they're more minor.

>explain a few things
Same one that invited me to a private board for fellow trolls called "fam".

>one fellow recalled the older name
Probably an alt of the lad in question. I don't recall the case you note. I predate him, but he wouldn't know the older handles.

>ring any bells
He doesn't go by that, I just call him by his dead dog's name (as a lesson on not being a stupid asshole who puts such sensitive information in their fucking signature). This ain't your hugbox, fuccboi. Had to teach him not to be a soft slut in my presence. Those weak in mind and spirit like him have since fled. Apparently Orange runs the moderated board for some of the kiddies who can't handle the alt nonsense that killed the other DB board. Blacklisted me without having ever visited it. A few of the rubbish that remain are considering Kanz, which is another dead end (highly moderated and little going on of substance).

17Awards Empty Re: Awards Mon Apr 10, 2023 4:38 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>don't recall that report
Had to do with frame drops. The center (I guess it's not as bad as bottom-center, now that I think about it) is where you're more likely to have nearly everything on-screen at once. Thus the frame drops.

>welcome to my world
Zim would have been more capable to do something about this, yes (if he had access to cheats).

>ToP doesn't allow you to beat someone more than once
Right, right. Somehow I didn't think about this.

>Scotty is ShallowOcto
Wut.

>fam
That's Scotty alright, yes.

>don't recall the case
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000113-dragon-ball-general/79830302

Post #4.

>call him by his dead dog's name
You wouldn't happen to mean someone from the DMC5 board, would you? What was his username again...?

>Orange runs the moderated board
Yeah, I also remember you mentioning that you were blacklisted before you could even take a glance at it. Think I could visit it (prior to participating in your topics), but I never posted in it. I wonder if I'm blacklisted. *checks* I'm not. Unsurprisingly, the board gets nowhere near the same attention as DBG does. At all.

>Kanz
enshuu?

>dead
>highly moderated
>little going on of substance
Why am I not surprised.

18Awards Empty Re: Awards Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:25 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>more to do with on-screen things
Thus active AI and all that. Right.

>wut
You would be surprised how many alts the goof uses with different gimmicks and/or angles. Often painfully ESL. As before, I don't tend to favor calling such things out at GFAQs. Calling them a samefag, saying he is RTH (replying to himself), etc. and all that /dbs/ stuff doesn't really work there. Better to treat them as individuals. If one happens to aligns with me at the moment, they're treated as an ally. Simple as that. I'm about the message, not the person behind it. What he actually believes doesn't matter. Just what he says (and the swaying of others).

>just Scotty talking about alts again
Of course. Lithius/Zig was lumped in back then (in your slot).

>someone from DMC5 board
No idea. Didn't pay "sshelio" any real mind beyond him resisting REMINDERS of canon (thus had to be checked).

>enshuu
One of those shitty fan boards, yeah. Think that's the one wanking 'Hermes' and run by a guy called VegettoEX (if I'm not mistaken). I imagine they would quickly look to ban me if I tried to join. Going against their sacred lies would make me unpopular well before my presentation.

>not blacklisted
Yeah, only Scotty jokes about you being my alt (nobody actually believes that).

19Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:50 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>how many alts
I guess I shouldn't take the comments of people thinking that XYZ is a Scotty alt lightly. That guy really has problems (perhaps suffering from multiple personality disorder).

>ESL
Never paid any attention to his main account to catch this detail.

>Lithius
I remember that old Reddit post where someone said SBK, Hotel, and Lithius were all alts, yes.

Note: Did Lithius ever get around to recording a playthrough of GoW1? Said he was going to do it in my topic, but as you can see, there hasn't been any updates.

>sshelio
Then definitely not the one I have in mind. SBK may know about the one I'm referring to.

>look to ban you if you tried to join
Of course. Can't have anyone hurting their safe space, you see. Thus the totally fair and unbiased moderation.

20Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:57 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>lightly
It is something of a silly focus he has on that one gimmick (not one I care for *a very GFAQs choice*).

>main account
Used to be quite fond of laughing cheetahs, "fam", calling people 'nerds', dumb signatures that link to your profile automatically (after some insulting thing is noted), etc.

>recall Zig from Reddy kiddies
What a way to be remembered.

>ever get around to
Don't recall, but I think not. I'm not under the impression he had videos on a channel just yet. I know Hotel never used his. I came across Zim's old one again (it did start with 'V').

>no updates
Not sure what he's been up to. Smuckers disappeared, as well.

>not the one
Thought not. He had to have learned his lesson about that dumb sign, too.

>SBK may know
Better chance than me, I'd dare say.

>echochamber
Like all such places, the sound runs out of energy, and silence of the grave is all that remains.

21Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 23, 2023 4:55 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>traits of the main
I'm only really familiar with 'fam', but I didn't stick around DBG for long (prior to meeting SBK and you *that said, I don't really lurk the board, even now*).

>trap signatures
I've met several users with this kind of sig outside of DBG.

>what a way to be remembered
Just one of the ways. As I said, I still recall about his statement on wanting to record a vanilla playthrough of GoW1.

>Zim's old one
You mean he didn't just update it to his new one, but instead created a new one?

>V
A nod to BigVEE?

>silence of the grave
Can't help but notice how they're coping about this being a good thing, and according to Orange, the people he blacklisted are actually crying that they can't go 'ruin' his board that easily. Sure, because it isn't like there is already an alternative...oh wait.

22Awards Empty Re: Awards Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:14 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>fam
Used by some of his associates, as well.  Always found it a bit gay, so not my bag.

>several
Dozen?  They are commonplace enough, but it is something he frequently chooses to do across accounts.

>still recall
That makes one of us.

>didn't just update it
Nope.  Still there.

>nod
Don't believe so.  Not even sure what "Vaggelis" is supposed to be.  *checks* Seems to be a Greek Name.  Something about 'bearer of good news' (seemingly very popular *for a time* and maybe tied into evangelization *tangentially related by way of another name derived from that word, anyway*).  Google Translate just turns it into "Gospel", which adds up (the good word *as with 'Bible' being 'book'*).  Surname is what it is.  No deeper meaning immediately coming up without reaching.  My surname (per culture) would just be the city (if that is even truly where the murderers came from *supposing they answered honestly at all, which is a stretch when on the run*).

>the people
It is just one guy messing with them (and he should be kept out).  They add almost noting, so they deserve a dead community (or one ruined by his antics).  Incapable of driving discussion, they really should just make their way to other boards (which they apparently half-ass at multiple as is).  Not exactly contributors, are they?  Ironically, the troll does a better job than them.  He and me both, actually.  That's how shit Orange and his ilk are.  I can't feel too bad for them when they're so worthless.

23Awards Empty Re: Awards Sat Apr 29, 2023 9:43 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>used by some of his associates
Alts?

>dozen?
Can't recall the exact number. Just remember that I've seen it outside DBG.

>across accounts
Duly noted.

>still there
Thought so.

>Vaggelis
Sounds strangely familiar. But I don't associate it with a person (read: account).

>bearer of good news
Tons of good ones (being the first one to upload a VH PAIN+ ToA W1 win, his single segment world's first video *Ares 1 -> Clones -> Ares 2, all beaten without getting hit*, among other things).

>deserve a dead community
And they basically got one. Funny how things work out (not that he'd learn his lesson).

>can't feel too bad
Nor I.

24Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 30, 2023 3:54 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>alts
Not all of them, no.

>good ones
A 'second coming' of another sort. "X" being 'ch' in Greek, thus 'Christos' (as in Christ *Messiah or Savior/Redeemer*).

>won't learn their lesson
Hoonter recently got sorted into the ignore list by one of those goofs (a Chestnutter).

25Awards Empty Re: Awards Sun Apr 30, 2023 11:29 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

>not all of them
So just something they found amusing and decided to copy?

>X being ch in Greek
Can't believe that I learned of this through KH(X).

>Hunter ended up in a Chestnutter's Ignore list
Of all people. Says a lot about that kind, but then again, I rarely see Hunter posting.

26Awards Empty Re: Awards Wed May 03, 2023 2:43 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>amusing
Could be. Just the notion of inviting a not-him there is reason enough to believe not everyone there is an alt of his.

>learned through KH
Funny.

>of all people
Apparently got taken back off, but might have been put back on it shortly thereafter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum