You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultimate Ninja 01

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Ultimate Ninja 01 Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:15 am

hebass

C-Rank

I don't know if this is worthy of a new topic, but I beat it with a friend today! 2x Ryu. Not done yet, though. I still have a couple of other friends to finish it with...and UN02 to complete now :)

I'm enjoying the crap out of this game! So much training, so much to learn and improve on.

2Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:19 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

That's fantastic to hear man! UN01 is probably the hardest to tackle initially! UN02 is a great challenge too if you go Ryu-Ryu. When I beat it the walking-glitch wasn't known yet so it was extra...tense haha. Glad to hear you're having so much fun!

You also going to attempt some with other characters or sticking to Ryu mostly?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:12 am

hebass

C-Rank

That’s impressive on UN02! I’ve seen how hard that mission is! I need to up my fiend genshin game now. Getting pretty good, but still needs work.

As for UN01, not sure if I’ll try other characters at this point as i don’t typically ever play them, but I’ve learned strong defense against all 4 bosses so maybe I can consider that! Do you find that fun to experiment with?

Thinking about how to dodge Zed fireballs with Momiji sounds interesting. I kind of want to try that on MN03 now!

4Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Zed's fireballs can easily be canceled with a FS which every character has iirc to some degree aside from Rachel, Phorus would know more. But yeah man, playing as the girls is good fun. I personally really like Momiji's playstyle in NGS2 and Rachel is fun too with her gun.

For Genshin, the general tip is to get the attacks down and punish with ">T pause >T x 360T". Absolutely melts his HP. You can also play it safe and just do >T pause >TT and dodge away. Takes longer though!

Cool to see you're making progress man!

5Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:28 am

hebass

C-Rank

Oh wow, shows how little I use them. I didn’t realize they had a FS equivalent or forgot if I did haha. That is how I dodge them when fighting Zed. Reverse Wind past the first fireball -> Wind Run -> Flying Swallow -> Arrow -> T. Good stuff though, that does sound more fun now that I’ve trained a bunch as Ryu.

Thanks for the tips on fiend genshin! I will give that a shot...I use >T often, but haven’t tried to throw a 360T in there immediately afterwards. Will try out that delay combo soon.

And heck yah, very fun progress!

6Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:59 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You can get in three hits against FG before he starts countering, so what this does is the first >Y is basically a hit confirm. Then you do two more. And then while he's attacking you do 360Y since it is invincible. Melts him completely, really fun! But with the lag it might be dangerous. You often see players bring Kusarigama there for that reason.

You can glitch UN02, but there's no fun in that imo.

7Ultimate Ninja 01 Empty Re: Ultimate Ninja 01 Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:04 am

hebass

C-Rank

Agreed, I very much would like to beat UN02 legit. A couple people I'm playing with are only after the trophy (and that's ok), so I may do it that way with them still..but will likely ask to do it legit for awhile first. I will continue to attempt UN02 with willing participants :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum