What it changes:
- enemies can now devil-trigger, this is both related to time passed and damage taken, but some can DT straight away. In a weird change, you can now wait DT out for some foes as they will lose it eventually;
- no more health and meter pickups lying around, only from enemies can you get these gems;
- less breakers to be found when playing as Nero;
- enemies use the setup of Sons of Sparda mode, no unique enemy setups or changes;
- agression and damage stats tweaked further, though hardly noticable;
What I do like is that for Nero, DT's force you to play smarter with your Breakers and plan out a good route. As V it requires you to be smarter with your meter, knowing when to save it and when to spam it. But with Dante not much changes I feel except that some fights last a bit longer.
I really wish Itsuno and crew would dare make a mode where enemies were more agressive and also chased you in the air. Right now if you stay on the ground you might get hit sometimes, but attack frequency is still once every damned hour it feels like. Anyone else try the mode yet?