You are not connected. Please login or register

Devil May Cry: general discussion

+2
Royta/Raeng
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:21 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users

Credo is a great rival, he only boss I beat without items or exploits(sorry Dante shame on me) on dmd. I don't use items usually I just wanted super costumes.

Is dante a good boss? I can't tell, he so tough as Nero. He fun to fight, he even uses all his moves n styles. I like how he doesn't have much life, accurate.

Last edited by Royta/Raeng on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited Topic Title)

2Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:59 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Dante as a boss is more cinematic than anything else. Mechanics-wise he can be styled if you're up for it, but there are infinite combos up the ass to use against him. You can get him in loops pretty easily.

Granted I never really delved that much into DMC4 - the constant re-use of assets and bosses really sat badly with me. Same with turning the once brilliant combat that mixed style and efficiency into just one big combo-simulator didn't sit well with me either. The series peaked with both DMC1 and DMC3 imo.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:09 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I'm playing dmc1 on DMD for the first time, beat phantom, he kicked my arse for a bit as i'm not too familiar with his moves. Pretty easy once i timed ifrit punches on his face, does massive damage, staggers and takes about 2 full charge punches to stun him. Very good introduction boss, he's no joke, has well telegraphed attacks and some neat tricks to beat him, like the fireball parry back down his gob.

4Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

Nice. I need to replay this game. It was one of the first action games I ever played and the one that seriously got me hooked on the genre along with Onimusha.

5Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:23 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I played tons of Onimusha 1/2 as a kid, never beat them but i got quite far in 2, about past the tubby umbrella boss lady, and a demon swordsman in a magma cave. They spooked me as a kid, general atmosphere is creepy and some of the demons are spooky. I got pretty far in 1 in 2013 when i decided to play some ps2 games, didn't beat it again haha.

Flock of birdface!

Gotta say dmc1 still looks great, the texture work, lighting and animations are very impressive to this day. Sound design is great too, has the best atmosphere, what with the creepy castle and ambient footsteps, good footstep sounds are super important to me, especially in spooky games due to needing immersion to be spooky. RE4 has some great footstep sounds too.

6Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:41 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

You might like Haunting Ground too. Large castle to explore, echoing footsteps that sound great and actually mean something as sound can attract the enemy stalker at almost any time, and the gameplay is awesome. There's only music when the stalkers appear, otherwise it's that ambient music to dead silence so your footsteps are super loud.

Oni 1 is my fav but only the updated Xbox version. Played 2 and got 100% which was really fun. Took me quite a while to get all the items and storylines. Oni 2 has some locations that I just can't forget due to the atmosphere of them. One is that misty forest. If anyone ever mentions Oni 2 I instantly imagine running through it and zone out a bit lol.

7Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:44 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Haunting grounds cool but I don't tend to play those types of games, being defensless and all that, I watch stuff like, though I did play siren:blood curse but that has combat and sometimes stealth/defenceless gameplay. It's funny how capcom produced clocktower 3 and then haunting ground which is a successor to said series, but was also a version of re4? Same dog(hey it's that dog!) as re4, Huey right?

I didn't know about xbox oni1, I've seen a cheap copy, it's 360 compatible so I'll pick that up. Still want to get samurai western, mostly Italian copies for some reason.

Back to dmc1: I got all the way to Griffon final battle, love that boss, only fights 1-3. Griffon 2 on the boat with the shitty camera, boat obscuring the screen, stiff platforming and shitty red bird attached to Dante that lifts you up if it hits you once pisses me off, only boss so far I cheesed with holy water, still had to finish him off, stupid triple headed lightning turkey.

8Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:23 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Haunting grounds cool but I don't tend to play those types of games, being defensless and all that
You aren't totally defenseless. Once you get Hewie and you know the mechanics, you have quite a few options though you will always be at a severe disadvantage but that's the point. Combat options are more to facilitate your escape.

Same dog(hey it's that dog!) as re4, Huey right?
It's not Hewie. That was something some fans just decided was fact. I think the wiki says it only resembles Hewie. I remember at some fan forum many years ago, a group of assholes wanted to argue this to death.

Back to dmc1: I got all the way to Griffon final battle, love that boss, only fights 1-3. Griffon 2 on the boat with the shitty camera, boat obscuring the screen, stiff platforming and shitty red bird attached to Dante that lifts you up if it hits you once pisses me off, only boss so far I cheesed with holy water, still had to finish him off, stupid triple headed lightning turkey.

What version are you playing?

9Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:24 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I'm playing DMC HD collection for Xbox 360. And I'm doing DMD on NG+ so I have all my stuff.

I like to think it's the same dog, they look close enough and it's a funny thought that the haunting ground castle is maybe somewhere adjacent to Salazar's castle(no clue, is haunting ground in Europe?). It wouldn't be out of place given the other references re4 has. Although 'that dog' and the wolves have similar designs too. Anyway, just an aside.

10Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:48 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

It still isn't the same dog. They aren't even the same color.

RE4 dog.
Devil May Cry: general discussion Sirqx

Hewie.
Devil May Cry: general discussion Hground

RE4 is brown. Hewie is white. I made sure to get in game pics because in CG or other art of Hewie he's so white it almost seems like he's emitting light.

Speaking of color, I love the schemes in both games. The greys and browns evoke feelings of rainy days for me which is something I really like. Chaos Legion is quite grey and brown too.

Ok, sorry for derailing your topic. Maybe I should just make and HG one but I have nothing to say about it at present. I'm routing a new speedrun on and off though.

As for DMC, did the HD collections suffer from the same version changes as the PS2 versions? The PAL version can't be 50hz anymore, but are the regions differences like the JP version being easier than NA still there?

Last edited by Birdman on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

11Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:20 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

As for DMC, did the HD collections suffer from the same version changes as the PS2 versions? The PAL version can't be 50hz anymore, but are the regions differences like the JP version being easier than NA still there?

I'll RNR the rest later, but to answer this one the HD collection didn't have version problems, it was fully 60fps in the PAL region. It used the USA releases from what I know. There is a weird bug however, as the grapple move from the Katalina in DMC3:SE doesn't work anymore, it doesn't have a hitbox. This was never patched.

12Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:34 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I though the HD version doesnt have SE?

13Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:45 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

No need for sorry, you've mentioned you like HG a lot, I'd like to hear your thoughts for sure, I've not looked into it much but I'm familiar with the general gameplay. And that dog might just be dirty, given the circumstances, the local gonados and their village all look like arse smear.

Not sure about HD collection changes beyond 60fps, I've not played the ps2 games except 1 as a kid. I'm aware that 3 has normal being JP normal. They seem like faithful ports, I've not had any issues at all, no notable bugs. I've read that there are some graphical errors for PS3 which has whole effects missing whereas 360 seems fine for most part(mundus' fireball attack is noted to be invisible). So I'd suggest getting the 360 version, also the psn version is said to have more issues.

EDIT: SE is the version of 3 that's included.
Kalina Ann grapple bug I saw mentioned, that's so odd, I don't use it but that sucks.

14Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:04 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Yeah the HD collection has SE. Don't know where that rumor came from, because I hear that a lot.

15Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:44 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

It was either that or they still didn't include turbo mode.

16Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It also has Turbo mode ;p Again, I have no clue where the rumor started. I had the HD collection and later played DA and SE regularly, the HD Collection has the USA NTSC DMC3:SE in it at 60fps, only notable but being the Katalina Gunslinger Grapple move not working.

17Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:02 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Beat griffon 3, great boss, I really like how he gets grounded for most of it and somehow has tons more life and new moves. He's like a shmup boss with his ranged patterns.

Nightmare 1 also beaten, simple fight and didn't know until that matosis vid that nightmare's cores get destroyed depending on amounts of hits received not damage, so charged ifrit punches are super good.

I've yet to beat nelo 3, only the summon swords give me trouble, so many variations, very trial on error. The thing that bugs me is that sometimes he will spam summon swords to no end, like after every 1-2 moves, but sometimes I'll get him to half life while he spams basic fireballs for some reason, weird ai. I'm aware if you go close to him while he summon swords he'll exit them early, about after one sword pattern. I'll have to stun lock him with ifrit charge punches as they can break his guard.

18Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:08 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Using helmet breaker with double jump really screws his AI up, and a DT grenade launcher wrecks him hard during his ranged phases. But yeah he can be a big issue!

19Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:54 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I barely remember all the details of this boss, but I know there's a way to screw with the AI and make him use fireballs. Had something to do with jumping a certain distance away from him. This game has tons of tech like that.

20Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

DMC1 is a game that shows more and more depth with each playthrough, it's stupid. I never managed to get too deep into it though. I always liked 3 the most, which I really sank my hours in. 1 had too many faults and too little combat variety for me to really fall in love with it. But I can still respect just what an impact it must have had (and still has).

21Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:34 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Do you plan to go back to DMC? I recommend it. I need to get back into it at some point. There are quite a few things discovered since I quit playing it that I want to try.

22Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:15 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I might, one day. I would love to learn how the game works better and better, but it is also a game filled with "ugh, not this section ... " moments which I don't like. I'd much rather dive back into Ninja Gaiden Black or DMC3 than this game, despite its legacy.

23Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:38 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Another Gamefaqs classic. You'll love this.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/76135655

I'm pretty sure the only reason anyone supports this (usually while voicing dislike of the genre) is to make player skill go bye-bye to feel better about themselves.

24Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:01 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Some of these guys need to go "devil may cry themselves to sleep", haha..ha...

25Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:50 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Like I always say, these types got destroyed and just couldn't improve for whatever reason and it hurt their egos SOOOO badly, they now do their best to destroy the genre any chance they get. Of course they want DMC to become an action RPG. That would remove player skill and allow them to use the numbers to reach top level.

That combo video the other guy posted hit a nerve lol.

26Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:28 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

It's the whole 'Muh deep spreadsheet sim' brigade again. Gotta love those deep number values adding all that deep cosmic depth to that pesky action gameplay, fuck all those moves with various properties, cancels and RANKINGSZ. Dat shits too shallow man. Numbnumbs FTW!!!

For real it's pretty chilling to me that so many think numbers=deep. I think it comes from the reaction of being overwhelmed with statistics, subsequently getting that pondering sensation and assuming lots of numbers are for the smart folk. Maths n' shit.

Get your fucken MinMax number crunching out of my jumpy spiny hack n wacky games. I just wanna hit shit, it's what their good for.

27Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:10 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Posted a reply, but I also have to say the DMC-replies aren't that great. Just posting modded DMC3 footage with impossible combos just to show, look, the combat is great right? I hate that.

28Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:19 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Oh man that topic is like an exhibit of idiocy.

The latest response from another DMC worshipper who thinks nothing can touch the series or DMC4 in terms of depth or some shit.

I cant even be bothered with this shit anymore. If it's not insecure scrubby trolls it's genre fans and vets ensuring the genre dies. The vets have probably done more to ruin it or bankrupt Platinum than ANYONE else.

And yes Roy, while the guy who posted super skill vids makes a point, it's not the point of that topic and doesn't serve to show why DMC should not become an RPG, though I don't mind too much because those vids infuriate the trolls.

Last edited by Birdman on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

29Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:13 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It's painful that I can see the topic jumping from post to post, with so many posts hidden away from me because, apparently, I have half the people responding on Ignore. Yikes.

30Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:40 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

NO game can compete with Devil May 3/4/4se in DEPTH of combat. Like he said as good as the player can be. If Vergil or Dante dropped into Bloodborne or Dark Souls LOLOLOLOLLOLOLlollolololol.

This guy is obviously a loudmouth idiot who most likely can't pull off any advanced tech and just watched videos then acts like he knows shit. But this view is common and the worst.

31Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:56 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I think why DMC and the like are called button mashers is because that's how the ignorant viewer perceives it. High level play in DMC will make pretty much all enemies/bosses look like a complete joke, but it takes great skill to defeat foes efficiently and stylishly. Especially on Hell and Hell mode where the player dies in 1hit.

One could even make Azel from God Hand look meek and ineffectual with enough skill, such as how MikeKobe combos Azel almost indefinitely, which is no small feet given Azel is by far the least manipulable foe in GH.

32Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:50 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

More fun.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/76161646

Top post
Like what? in Devil May Cry you are supposed to dispatch every enemy in it's own varied ways.
There are over 10000000000 unique ways(this is not a joke) to kill enemies.

This guy is constantly posting DMC stuff and shitting on any game that doesn't have 1000000000 moves. Prime example of not only a complete moron, but a genre destroyer.

There's a few other comments from those who hate games that require skill and ranking systems, based on pure fallacy. They want this stuff to go away so they can win without any effort whatsoever.

33Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:10 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

To be fair, the guy has a heart in the right place. I had a pretty long talk with him at one point, and we share quite a lot of opinions, he's just a bit brainwashed by 'dem combos'.

34Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I did notice that to a degree from some of his other posts over time, so I can agree to this to an extent but his nonsense overshadows any positive traits.

At best, he's good at defending DMC series against troll/casual attacks.

35Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Favorite Weapons?

36Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:03 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Nevan. Can't really fault a busty dominatrix transformed into an electric guitar that shoots bats and transforms into a scythe. The only way it could be more cool was if it was on fire and played Aerosmith.

Mechanically I also just adore what you can do with it. Using the bats as a projectile shield, being able to reflect and break Enigma projectiles, infinite airtime, that sweet solo-jam - just such a great all purpose weapon.

You?

37Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Honestly, I don't think I have any favorites. They are all good in its own right.

Last edited by Nadster on Tue May 19, 2020 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

38Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:49 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Nevan in DMC3 for the same reasons and I just gravitate toward the weirder stuff. I liked how it had projectiles so it fit really well for me with gunslinger.

Speaking of which, handguns and shotgun, followed my Artemis in GS. I find the GS moves the coolest. Love shooting in different directions, Gunstinger, Rainstorm.

In DMC4 the only melee weapon I like is Lucifer. It was fun setting up pins and trying to get enemies to bounce off them.

Guns go to handguns and shotgun again. Backslide is my favorite move.

Last edited by Birdman on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

39Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:06 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

I loved Nevan. I sucked with it, but nothing was as dumb and cool to use as that. It had good crowd control too, great to switch to with a big group of weaker sins. I remember the crazy move where he slides on his knees was so satisfying. It leaves you super vulnerable but damn when you get a good set up. Instant SSS

Last edited by hedfone on Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:24 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I loved that guitar solo too, fantastic move! Just really shows Dante being a showman.

41Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:41 pm

KSubzero1000

KSubzero1000
C-Rank

Donguri & friends continue being ridiculously entertaining! Very Happy

42Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:57 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Started a new game on DMC3SE. Lost my save years ago so need to start from scratch. Feels great to play though. Reminds of years back when I got this and MGS3 for my birthday.

I'll need to hook up my SD TV though. Something feels off. Could also be that I haven't played in so long.

Nevan was my favorite weapon. It was awesome to have an extra projectile weapon with gunslinger.

Last edited by Birdman on Mon Sep 30, 2019 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

43Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:06 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

You gotta type in that code to play dmd from the start.

Sent from Topic'it App

44Devil May Cry: general discussion Empty Re: Devil May Cry: general discussion Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Yeah but still have to upgrade everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum