You are not connected. Please login or register

Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Empty Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:44 pm

Dark_Blood_NG

C-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

Mostly known for his skills and knowledge about Ninja Gaiden Black, Bigalski is a legend in the Ninja Gaiden community. Recently he bought NGB on the XboxOne and decided to start making videos again after many years. He will do playthroughs through all the game difficulties starting from normal, and will show a lot of startegies without skipping any fight. He will provide voice commentary, and his companion will be Jtb123, another player famous for his challenge runs and speedrun skills (I think he has the world record). This is his youtube channel, the videos are labeled "Ninja Gaiden Black Xbox One": https://www.youtube.com/user/xBIGALSKIx/videos

If you wanna jump up into this game, this is a good opportunity.

2Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Empty Re: Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:45 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I was actually looking into watching this one:

Their dual commentaries are always fun and very insightful!

EDIT: I heard he and JTB were dropping NGB on X1 though, due to the version dropping inputs. Is this true?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Empty Re: Bigalski XboxOne NGB videos Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Dark_Blood_NG

C-Rank
Veteran

I heard he and JTB were dropping NGB on X1 though, due to the version dropping inputs. Is this true?
Didn't know about that, but these videos were posted only six hours before I linked them here. So if it's true, it means that it should be really fresh new. Though, I guess they would continue on Xbox? They are huge.

Btw you should also check Susamajii/KazamaJin twitch channel, it has some NGB recordings, it's greaat stuff and he is commenting what he's doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum