You are not connected. Please login or register

Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Empty Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:34 am

Golden_GustVerse

Golden_GustVerse
D-Rank

Anyone who bought this?

I didn't and the collection has tons of issues, I won't list any.

What bugs me is how did they inflate MGS1 to weigh 8 gb and still be inferior to pc port I played. Mine I think is gog and it didn't have any issues at all, only 800 mb of space too.

2Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:32 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I already have MGS1 and the seperate games, also on Xbox 360 through BC, so I don't see the need currently. I am hopeful for Vol.2 if it has MGS4. Playing that game on the Xbox would be an insane experience.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:15 pm

Golden_GustVerse

Golden_GustVerse
D-Rank

It would be great indeed.

Current collection is riddled with issues and modders are working hard to fix all of them.

4Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:52 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

I bought it because I figured $60 for two of the best games ever is fine.

Most of the problems that I’ve experienced are with MGS1 which is by far my least favorite. I don’t enjoy the game enough to replay it but the fact that they didn’t even try to enhance it is embarrassing.

I keep accidentally aiming when I don’t mean to because L3 now being the aim button. I get that it was done due to the lack of pressure sensitive buttons but fuck it’s annoying, especially when I’m trying to get 1st on VR missions and my character keeps stuttering.

Playing MGS3 with no slowdown is great though. Honestly worth the price just for that alone for me.

5Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid, Master Collection Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:59 pm

Golden_GustVerse

Golden_GustVerse
D-Rank

Glad to hear there is merit to the collection.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum