RedShot
Nadster
Birdman
Royta/Raeng
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Transformers Devastation Empty Transformers Devastation Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:30 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

I'm just going to post all the mechanics videos I know of and some high level gameplay.

Here are Saur's excellent tutorials. He planned to do more but doesn't seem like he's coming back to them any time soon.

1 - Movement and Targeting

2 - Hit Reactions

3 - Weight Classes

4 - Vehicle Attacks

5 - Rush Attacks

Here's some from other players.

Gun switching technique.

Just Frames

Combo video

Insane Grimlock gameplay (Roy, you'll like this. Grimlock is the grapple character).

2Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:04 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Good stuff, this was a dream game for me as I adore the transformers the movie 1986 as a kid, I used to watch it all the time on the long car trip to my grandads. I haven't played this in a while.

I like the difference between each character, notably grimlocks Dino form and grapple moves are a nice touch(pretty op tho). The loot stuff is a needless mess that detracts from the core gameplay, always had to clear the loot screen up after each level it's such a chore that has no place in such a game.

Sucks how TMNT turned out, so this game was the last great platinum game.

Last edited by Gabriel Phelan Lucas on Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

3Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:45 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Yo birdman, this might wash out the stank of that other transformers review:

Vash the Shell Bullet's ongoing lp:

4Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:58 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

haha I just did but was posting about them in the other topic. This review is guilty of the same bullshit, though a bit more positive.

5Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:17 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

This review is guilty of the same bullshit, though a bit more positive.

Do you mean the above review? If so what bullshit? it seemed pretty fair.

6Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:32 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

See my comments in the other topic about what he said about guns and the game not having much depth and stating this as fact when it isn't.

7Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:09 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I think your being too dismissive here, it's just their opinions, everyone has them and believes their own ones, that's why it seems like them stating facts, your opinions on games could be considered you stating fact also simply by you stating them and drawing a conclusion just like any review of opinions on games. And opinions change, so they may think differently now.

What exactly did vash's vid do wrong? Could you actually go into some detail because I don't know. He gave fair criticism, and he is also still doing an lp of it and knows his stuff.

8Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:12 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Opinion takes a backseat to fact. You CAN have any opinion you want but that doesnt make it right. And when you're making videos that influence people you should do your research. This is why genres die and good games get no recognition.

He said the guns were useless when they aren't. He said the game lacks depth. Opinion is irrelevant here as it isn't true. Obviously, he didn't know all the stuff you could do, or how to implement guns and just said they sucked instead. Doesn't strike me as fair at all. It's like Jim Sterling saying Vanquish shows everything you can do in the first 5 mins and all that other complete bullshit he said.

Yeah, his current playthrough looks like he gets how to use guns, but that's now, not back when the review was uploaded. I only watched a min or so of the first video, enough to see a gun used properly. It seems that when the review was made he only knew how to aim outside of combos.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total

9Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:58 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Ok I agree, thanks for the well worded reply.
I think he meant depth relative to other action titles, which isn't needed and can often undermine a games possibiltiy space when referenced next to another since it's so contextual to each game. That's sort of a problem with reviews is that they may be uninformed and state fallacy making the review outdated, as opposed to gradual documentation of a game and not making wild assumptions/conclusions. Review not needed as the documentation is the evidence so one can make their own mind from their.

10Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:27 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I feel that an opinion is fine to have when you're just talking amongst friends, but if you're making a video about it that might be watched by thousands if not millions, you need to put your own petty opinions aside and focus on delivering a good honest critique.

Despite not liking the magazine for a few reasons, Famitsu has a pretty good reviewer system of each game being reviewed by four people.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

11Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:28 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Even then Gabriel, the comment on depth still isn't accurate. And what's worse is that he didn't know any advanced mechanics yet still stated it as fact.

It would be like if I just review Bayo right now, don't know about witch time, offset, any form of cancelling, and tell you how it lacks depth compared to others because all you do is mash buttons in a straight line. It's a fact. Dont buy it. Dont even borrow it for free. And then I'll just tack 'my opinion' on the end there to cop out of ever having to explain myself.

I've been seeing this for years. Watching good games get trashed and forgotten with no hope of return.

12Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:31 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I know I agree, also I was speaking earlier after I'd taken my sleeping drugs so I was a bit out of focus haha, but I did notice his comment on guns and depth seemed odd given vash knows much better, which he now does. He does have some solid points like the loot stat stuff detracting from player growth.

What you can and can't do within a games space is fact, so saying guns are useless is untrue, I got plenty of use out of them such as the sound wave gun that stuns foes, slomo shooting after perfect dodging and gun offset into a rush move.

Problem with reviews is that they seem to force drawing conclusions without all the information accounted for, and they aren't typically a detailed analysis with thorough research, they just thrown together since the products out and so should the review. Like junkfood it's an unhealthy quick fix.

13Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:52 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The stats don't need to exist at all. No idea why they were included but I can only assume player 'content' whining having some influence.

Even on Prime, you don't need high stats. Also, even though there is loot and stats, it's extremely light. I'll quickly go over them.

You can level your character from 1-100 with credits. It's optional.

Weapons can be level up as well by synthesizing with other weapons. Basically just adding the level of one weapon to another, kind of. Very simple.

Weapons have ranks and higher ranked ones like SS will only appear in Prime, maybe Magnus. And there is a challenge where all you do is sit on a turret shooting Insecticons for an easy SS on Prime so you can easily farm SS weaponry.

None of it is even necessary. The only thing that I like is that you can customize your weapon. Each has a number of slots and you can add attributes taken from other weapons.

I still use D rank rank weapons without attributes, but they are super fun to mess around with.

Edit: Just watched more of Vash's playthrough. Now this is the kind of stuff I like to hear. He admits he doesn't know how some of the mechanics work, like why he sometimes goes into focus. He lists the high level players who discovered all the advanced stuff like Saur. This kind of talk is what I think reviews should have. No stating of facts based on limited knowledge and also knowing of top players and their content. I have full respect for Vash after watching this video. It's like a different person from the review. The first video of his playthrough is what a review should be like really, cut down in length of course.

14Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:31 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Yeh he's a decent guy really. I agree about how reviews should be more like this, more honest and just showing the game off not drawing wild assumptions, and even refer to those who do know the mechanics.

Can you prevent levelling and how much does it effect your stats? I only payed attention to weapon levels, ugh I hate 'CONTENT'.
Like how much damage will you do against the last few levels enemies with a D rank weapon and only level 10 or so?

I can't remember much regarding weapon attributes but I liked that some weapons have a shockwave projectile when you swing them, and the different cosmetics and elemental types look cool haha. I'll have to buy it for PS4 I have it for PS3.

15Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:45 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Leveling still happens, and your stats go up a little. I don't know if they max out like this though. I do know you can use credits to boost them whenever, or those could be an extra layer. I actually forgot because I barely looked at them. Should probably load up the game and check that.

What I can say is even on level 100 on Prime you can still be wiped out in like 2 hits, and your attack power is more dependent on weapons. Weapons don't level up until you mess with them yourself. So you can keep weak weapons and they will never change.

From memory, you can add elements like fire, shock, or ice. These can be leveled up to 5. These types of elements activate based on a percentage I think.

There are add ons that are always active, like attack speed. The shockwave is a type of weapon you have to find I think. Energon types. These send out that shockwave per attack. The shockwave has an energy meter but I forgot what replenishes it.

16Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:21 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

So do you have to hold an attack input to dodge offset properly?

I played sideswipe the most, I like his design and his dash is super useful for darting to far away foes, especially for reaching flying mobs(does it have iframes?).

17Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:43 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

You don't have to hold to offset.

I play Sideswipe only for that dash. I believe it can trigger focus, but I just can't remember if it has i-frames.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total

18Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:00 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I'm aware that while in focus you can trigger focus again by dodging another attack, I've had this happen a lot.

19Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:50 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I believe Saur has some clips showing various ways you can activate focus. I totally forgot about those. Forgetting everything these days.

20Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:38 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Vash's vids are quite good. Watched a few more and there's a lot of quality info and display of the mechanics.

21Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:52 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Glad you like him, he's got some vids on dmc and action games in the 8th console gen.

I think it's best if we make an other titles section under PG section, since then okami, transformers and TMNT would all go there instead of various action games.

22Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:24 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

We can't make our own topics in the Platinum section which is why it's here.

Okami is Clover though and it IS a various action game. Why move it?

Vash's stuff is good, except for that review. I don't understand the point of keeping it up especially considering that now he knows how everything works. Notice my reaction after watching that video, the first I'd watched of his. I immediately disregarded him and wouldn't have looked into his other stuff if you hadn't mentioned it, though more that the recent playthrough is this year so I wanted to see if his opinion had changed.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total

23Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:30 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

PG & Clover are already the same section, and fromsoft has an other titles section, so it makes things more neat and accurate is all. Might as well make use of those sections, I'm not fussed really.

Vash put work into that review and the views and comments help his channel. The vid also acts as proof of how he's changed instead of deleting history and acting like it didn't happen. It's an overview of a game and as that it still has value, silly to expect him to delete it because you happen to disagree with just 2 comments he made.
And his comment on guns is that the aiming and impact of guns is off not that they have no use that's what you inferred, and he said the depth isn't overwhelming compared to other action games, likely dmc4 given his prior experience with it.

He makes fair criticisms like camera/no lock-on, levels/loot, custom controls and qte/stick waggles. Your fixating way too much on his comments on depth and guns, disregarding his other valid points, which is most of his vid. Much of it is his view and he makes no attempt to hide that, it's his recommendation, it is called selling point. Going by the comments he has convinced some to buy it. It's just one guy he's not IGN, it's not fair to write someone off for a single video, that's far too cynical. Even Jim Sterling has plenty of worthwhile content, even if he is an arse a lot of the time too, humans are more complex than that. I'm sure there's plenty I don't agree with when it comes to my favourite YouTubers.

24Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:27 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

It also puts people off the game though, and one of the main drivers of that especially in the early days were veterans of other actions games. It's not about going back and 'hiding' anything.

He makes fair criticisms like camera/no lock-on, levels/loot, custom controls and qte/stick waggles.

Which is why I don't really care for those. They are neither here nor there to me really and every game suffers them in some form. I think just about every action game I've ever seen has a control/camera complaint by someone.

He said the guns suck, though that seemed to be based on only using them in third person and trying to aim at everything and fast moving types, not using them in combos or while driving. He said you never really have to use them. Hell the first comment was 'the guns suck'.

25Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:00 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Jump Focus activation.

Focus extension.

Parry offset.

Command dodge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQGgIh7u8bY

26Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:29 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

No custom controls is always a valid complaint(unless the point is awkward controls like QWOP), objectively no custom controls means your forcing someone to use a set control layout that isn't preferable or practical due to ones preference and/or handicap. I can deal with it but it's a common curtesy, no one should have to play the retard card to get them in. He's even done a vid on the seriousness of the issue. And the other comments are all things that should be noted if they may present an issue, I never had much of an issue with it in transformers.

I don't agree with his comparing its depth relative to other action games as that's only doing a disservice to transformers. Depth is so context sensitive to each game and even if you can't do as much doesn't mean a game is worse as it may occupy another space. I agree with you on the gun comment too I was putting those 2 comments into context. His vid is one of the least offensive, ofcourse I speak with hindsight given all the info released now. He did ultimately recommend it, but yeh I agree with you. I still don't think his vid is that bad, even if his comments are misleading. I'm done defending it now haha.

I always look at plenty of gameplay and multiple reviews/opinions of games I'm interested in, until I've seen enough to know if I want to play it. That's just me so I always take what someone says with of grain of salt until I've tried it.

Just saw your post, the focus extension I knew of but I'll have to look at those other two, cheers.

27Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:57 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

No custom controls is always a valid complaint
Personally I never had a problem but I'm not against it. Or maybe I did have a problem and never knew it like a game being harder to learn than it needed to be. I tend to just go with what's in front of me. It's a good idea for action games especially when we usually come up with techniques that weren't intended, thus require weird hand positions or something.

I don't agree with his comparing its depth relative to other action games as that's only doing a disservice to transformers.
It's a disservice to the genre. It's one of the reasons this genre is near dead.

Depth is so context sensitive to each game and even if you can't do as much doesn't mean a game is worse as it may occupy another space.
This is a big issue I have. That more moves or whatever means a game is better/has more depth.

He did ultimately recommend it, but yeh I agree with you. I still don't think his vid is that bad, even if his comments are misleading.
Sure he recommended it, but that doesn't really mean much when the comments are misleading. I've often wondered why people do these 'buy or not' type videos at all.  

I always look at plenty of gameplay and multiple reviews/opinions of games I'm interested in, until I've seen enough to know if I want to play it. That's just me so I always take what someone says with of grain of salt until I've tried it.
I don't follow reviews at all other than to see some gameplay. I can usually tell immediately if I want it. If you thought I take the opinions of reviewers seriously in regards to my choices, I don't. What I do take seriously is the damage they do. This is why Saur dropped out and I'm thinking the same now. I was planning on getting the El Gato device and putting out loads of quality, in-depth content for a few games like Chaos Legion, El Shaddai, Genji, Onimusha, Lollipop Chainsaw and others, but I don't think I can be bothered.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

28Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

What happened to Saur? I only know of him just now and it doesn't look like he's uploaded since July. But hey don't give up I'd love to see those vids from you.

We should make some topics for what we've said about depth and such. Gonna sleep now so I'll respond later.

29Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:08 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

He just got sick of the gaming media and audience. Trolls who exist to make sure the game they hate fails and they succeed, elitist action genre fans who can't let anything exist beside whatever their precious title is and actively slander anyone who disagrees. We live in a gaming world governed by the garbage Metacritic. The list of crap goes on and on.

30Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:59 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Check out this gamefaqs classic.
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/75942731

We have the standard trolls who dont know the first thing about gameplay so I offered the TC to pm. Now a user has quoted me asking that and said 'is that really necessary?'.

I responded and it will be interesting to see their reply.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total

31Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:53 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

One of the regular trolls on there quoted the 'Is that really necessary?' guy and posted 'rekt'. I'm not responding to this and here's why.

I've noticed something. Not responding to trolls is one thing, but talking about moving the conversation to PM or elsewhere REALLY annoys them.

They hate it when you take this away from them especially when it involves high level gameplay. They won't admit it, but they need you to stay there so they can keep, well, trolling of course, but it's a little more than a case of 'don't feed the troll'.

It's sort of interesting (and very sad lol). I often just mess with them and just respond politely for the most part to see what they do.

I'm done with posting links and info on those boards. It really is better to direct interest elsewhere.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

32Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:45 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Yeh that's for the best, I'm not the social kind so I avoid that stuff to begin with, this is the only forum I comment on actually.

33Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:30 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I generally do the same, though I just send a PM anyway. Gamefaqs really is drama-town these days, especially now that Resetera and Neogaf have had their problems and a ton more people went to Gfaqs.

34Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:39 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Just saw your post. That will rile them up I bet lol.

Will be interesting what they say next. These trolls CAN and WILL blame anyone who dares to say anything positive. Both of those trolls, one more than other, have decided as fact that TFD is repetitive/garbage, etc, and don't want anyone else to believe otherwise. That's why it gets them so much that I would take the conversation away from them. Their posts are the equivalent of them squirming.

I've never fully understood the mentality behind these types. I've never gone into any topic ever, just to say how crap a game is. Even if I genuinely despise a game I never post about it. It just doesn't make sense.

I've encountered no end to these types over the years. Their experience is the ONLY experience, they will voice it any chance they get, and don't realize what egregiously ignorant trolls they are.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total

35Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The moron replied with 'triggered' as usual. This is his specific troll tactic and all he can really come up with. Funny, because he and the other guy are the ones that got so triggered by me offering to discuss in-depth mechanics elsewhere.

Gets him out of having to back to stuff up. Pretty pathetic character but you just have to shake your head and move on. It IS Gamefaqs after all, and those types run the place.

36Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:17 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I actually got moderated for my comment haha. Oh well.

37Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

How the hell does gamefaqs moderation work? That guy abuses people in every topic. I've seen it. A lot of topics he posts gets deleted. All he does is troll 24/7. I reported tons of his posts yet he still gets to run wild. But then the mods there are complete losers as well lol.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

38Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:03 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It was an auto moderation, I used the term "don't be an idiot" which is a flagged sentence for moderation. Stupid of me.

39Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:47 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I had no idea you couldn't use sentences like that. I see worse there daily.

40Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:09 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

The autobot (HA) is a bit weird in design, but it will just scan posts for random and preprogrammed moderations. The upside to it is that you don't lose karma for a bot-moderation, unless you contest it; then you might lose karma for wasting their time.

41Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:12 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

This is looking to be another case of Gamefaqs and action genre elitist stupid. I'm posting it here because TFD got mentioned.

https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/76156249

This reminds me how even vets of the genre will never look at the advanced stuff even when it's put right in front of them. Again, I have to refer to Saur's views on TFD, being a huge Bayo fan and expert. All they can do is ignore the facts and keep living in a bubble. It's weird because it makes no sense. There's no need for it. They just decided it was bad, or didn't get it/got owned and their gargantuan egos do not allow them to admit, on any level, that they might be wrong.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

42Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:44 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I'll just ignore this, no point arguing further if the opposition won't see reason and face fact. If someone is interested then they will find the truth on their own. Proof for this game is pretty easy to find.

43Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:16 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

They usually believe the majority posts in their topics. The haters wont check. Deep down inside they KNOW, but as I said, they can't backpedal now.

44Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:57 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

Anyone open to reason you know what to do, send appropriate info to them and maybe link this forum to them too via a PM.

45Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:47 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Dear god, stop man! Stop going to the PS4 General Board! That's actually a new years resolution for me haha. That place is so toxic (same with the Switch General Board). Avoid at all costs haha!

46Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:57 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

That's a good idea lol!

Though I don't argue anymore, just post a few links and leave it at that. There has to be some link to quality there and I hope someone takes it.

47Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:44 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I'm trying to figure out, did the same people who worked on Okami also work on TFD? Reason is because the movement in vehicle form is very similar to Okami's running in how smooth and perfect the controls are. It actually feels like playing the same game in this area.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:03 am; edited 1 time in total

48Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:54 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I've been thinking about getting this.

49Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:11 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Do it.

50Transformers Devastation Empty Re: Transformers Devastation Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:16 pm

RedShot

B-Rank

I've just bought the PC version but the dlc is impossible to obtain. Is it important gameplay-wise ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum