TheFirmament1
Infinity_Divide
Royta/Raeng
Birdman
hedfone
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:38 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

So did everyone here get vaccinated? I haven't yet.
I'm making a list of everyone I know who didn't experience any serious effects.

Looking online there's two camps. One says it's fine, the other says serious side effects are common and being hidden.

I know around 40 people in my immediate circles that are fine.

52That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:45 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Vaccinated twice. First shot I was pretty nauceous the first few days and my arm was sore, second shot no ill effects. My wife was the reverse, first shot fine, and second shot quite ill for a few days but nothing serious or anything like that. Will get my booster soon.

All my friends and immediate family also have it.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

53That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:20 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Forgot to mention the Covid death hunters. They get news of any death, could be regular people, celebrities, or sports stars, then write blogs about how it was due to the 'poison death shot' and all this other strange stuff.

I don't really believe all those stories but it still freaks me out. Maybe that's all they're trying to do?

My country is 90% eligible vaccinated now (that's 12 and over) and there's no dropping dead in the street or workplaces, no mass hospitalizations or deaths of any kind. There would have to be huge signs if it were as bad as these people online say.

I know they confirmed one guy recently died from vaccine induced myocarditis. He had symptoms on the first evening after his first dose but didn't seek help. Had a heart attack a week later.

54That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:32 am

HotPocketHPE

HotPocketHPE
C-Rank

Me, immediate family, and friends all are. I got 2 boosters, felt bad the day of the second booster but nothing lasting beyond that.

55That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:41 am

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

I have two doses and aside from the shoulder being sore for a couple of days I had no side effects. This includes all of my friends, relatives, neighbours etc. At worse they felt bad for a couple of days. Dangerous side effects do exist however, but I don't know anyone who experienced them... so far. I still plan to do some tests to see if I got any, since they might be difficult to notice.

56That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:52 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I did a vega-check a while back (pretty cool, I do one every year to see if my body is still doing fine). I didn't have any negatives after the vaccination, which made me glad.

57That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Jan 10, 2022 9:35 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>don't know anyone who experienced them
Neither. But if you go to any article comment section or Facebook post and you'll get hundreds to thousands of posts from people claiming themselves, or everyone they know getting them. Go to a pro-vax page and you'll find an equal number saying nothing is wrong. I feel like someone has to be lying here.

But end of the day I can't truly verify jackshit. Best I can do is look at the experience of those around me, which is usually a good way to detect if something is wrong on some level.

>dangerous effects do exist
>difficult to notice
The big ones like myocarditis or that brain damage (forgot the name), you'll know. If you've already cleared the month or whatever after the second dose you should be fine. Doesn't hurt to check though since there's a lot of unknowns with this vaccine.

58That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:27 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Don't want to go in-depth on this kind of topic, but I'm like Birdman, paranoid. Not because of something I read online, not because our circles suggest against it... It's owed to me seeing three family members get worse the day they got vaccinated... And passed away not too long after. In fairness, the oldest family member living is still with us after getting one dose (after failing multiple times to get him to take it, mostly by my uncle getting his arm burnt out from a short circuit after trying to fix the car *twice, and this has never happened before*), but compared to us who all got the virus, he's the only one who required oxygen (again, in fairness, it's most likely due to his age, but still...). Thank God that he's still living, but as for the others... They're the reason we're all paranoid; from first hand experiences.

59That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:02 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I think one question Birdman you'll have to ask yourself is: what am I going to do with the data? Like if 10.000 people personally message you saying nothing happened to them, but 1 did, what's the conclusion you draw? Just swarming yourself in more conflicting data isn't going to make a difference I'd say.

@Phoenix
My condolances man.

60That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Tue Jan 11, 2022 8:26 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>but 1 did, what's the conclusion you draw?
Those numbers would tell me there's a pretty low chance of it happening to me.

But I'm also paranoid and have this bad feeling I'll be that 1 person. I don't know why. I think too much.

>isn't going to make a difference
I think that's true. And not being able to get the assurance I need is a huge struggle.
I just wish they released the one from Novavax. Always had a good feeling about it due to its design.

>Phoenix
That's awful beyond belief.

Do you think the overall safety profile is good despite your experience?

61That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:27 am

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Appreciate the sentiments.

>safety profile
I'm really not sure. A really small part of me wants to believe that it was just one type of vaccine that caused such reactions, and that others are more safe. But whether or not that's true, I fear I'd always be paranoid no matter what.

62That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 16, 2022 8:07 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

We just found a border worked walked Omicron in.
No idea if it has spread yet. The health department is still tracking down close contacts.
This person took two buses and visited stores, some in the town right next to mine.

I think this is it. If I vanish, you'll know what happened.

63That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:39 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It's also where we live IIRC, I wouldn't be too doom-and-gloom yet. Omnicron seems (note, seems) to be less lethal but more infectious. Remember that it's in the best interest of a virus to not kill its host, so the further it evolves, the less lethal it'll probably get.

Stay safe though, definitely. We're also taking every precaution.

64That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:20 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I also have mild asthma.

Last edited by Birdman on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

65That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:16 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Omicron powering up here now. 450 cases today. Probably going to double daily. Many won't be reported due to people here not wanting to isolate or not unwell enough to give a shit plus we have these antivax protests going on now.

Last edited by Birdman on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:19 am; edited 1 time in total

66That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:41 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

We're at 120.000+ cases per day and our governament has decided to remove all restrictions probably in the coming month. We're just trying to keep distance and what not, hoping others will do the same (they won't).

A good friend of mine had COVID few weeks ago (2 shots, no booster) and he was pretty fine, he's still a bit tired though.

Good luck with the shots Bird, you going to get them too?

67That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:14 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>120.000+
How long did it take to reach those numbers?

>removing restrictions
Heard a few others are doing that. High vaccination+previous infection or something.

Last edited by Birdman on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:20 am; edited 2 times in total

68That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sat Feb 12, 2022 4:39 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>asthma
Unfortunate. Don't recall that being mentioned before. Seems like a job for eternal caution given the jab literally doesn't stop you from getting it at all. A fine thing it is following the natural course (as Roy notes). Too bad the injection doesn't work that way, eh?

>only applies to the jabbed
There really hasn't been a change on this front. If you have symptoms or not. If it does damage or not (though this adjusted down with passing cases *ignoring one unnatural factor in what is itself a manufactured issue*).

Merely increasing immune response (not boosting immune proper *Vitamin D is one option*) like an infection (which both are). Effectively (ignoring all other matters) lessening symptoms in exchange for opening oneself up to a host of other potential issues, but we've been over the matter. No need to go on and on.

>fake vax
More so. Literally can't be antivax over something that isn't one by definition (even as they pull their typical stunt of altering such things). Unnecessary to even humor that stigma (doesn't apply).

NOTE: I feel like I missed the update about work change and such.

>wife
How unlike you to give even this level of personal information.

>researched Omnicron
I'm surprised this was the conclusion (rather than standard procedure for keeping up immune, lessening chances for infection, having an anti-viral on deck, etc.). Did the restrictions (from the 'good intentioned masters') end up being a factor?

>will know why
Not untrue. Still, odds are in favor of you surviving both (though not entirely unscathed). Mostly a useless (if not harmful) gesture. Government handling is more certain (and terrible *by design*).

>smart part wants to believe the Science
Is that what this part was? My stance on Hope remains in alignment with GoWIII's Kratos. Same for misplaced faith in deeply questionable powers being overly pushy.

69That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:52 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>A fine thing it is following the natural course
And what will that do to you though? Not looking good.

>If you have symptoms or not. If it does damage or not
Looks like it clearly lessens symptoms and prevents hospitalization and death in most cases. Once we rolled it out Delta got crushed before it could even really take off.

>ignoring one unnatural factor in what is itself a manufactured issue
Aren't all vaccines unnatural then?

>boosting natural immunity with vitamins and such
Doesn't seem to matter from what I've read. Like sure it doesn't hurt but isn't going to stop an infection either.

>host of other potential issues
True, but I haven't seen any case of those around me, extensive list of family and friends plus all theirs are doing fine. Not to say serious adverse events don't happen. They're my chief fear.

>vaccine definition changed
Did they? To what?

>I'm surprised this was the conclusion
The data from every country shows it. I'll never be able to believe all the countries (including those that hate each other) plus how many millions of health professionals all on the same page to keep this big secret that it's actually poison or something. Far as I'm willing to go is it's a rushed, better than nothing response that works temporarily, isn't perfect, and the future looks grim.

>anti-viral
Don't know of any. Heard about some kind of pill supposed to be out soon but will only be used in certain cases. You just catch it and if you're bad enough to end up in hospital or ICU there you go.

70That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:16 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Government dropping ALL mandates by the 26th.

Reasons are cases lower than 2000 a day (even had lower than 1000 a few times) and majority vaccinated.

Last edited by Birdman on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total

71That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:56 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Over here it's still sorta here, but people don't talk about it. After going freelance I've especially barely come into contact with it since I have most my client-meetings online thankfully.

How's work treating you currently with covid?

72That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:41 am

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

Same here. Masks are gone (except on trains for whatever reason, not even planes require them anymore), social distancing is gone and only a few stores remained with a limit on how many people can come inside.

On a side note, did any of you guys had any long lasting effects because of the rona or the vax? I've experienced some chest pain but it probably doesn't have anything to do with the vax (most likely some psychological stuff). I also got multiple tests and my heart is 100% fine.
Unfortunately I know someone in his early 20s that died from heart failure after a 5 minute run. He probably did have some heart problems on his own but I can't stop thinking that maybe the vax had a hand in it.

73That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:47 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>did any of you guys had any long lasting effects because of the rona or the vax?
I've felt a little weird since. Doctor says likely anxiety but I don't know.

>chest pain
If you have anxiety issues you can definitely get chest pain. I've read all about this. Some people get really severe pain and think they're having a heart attack.

Do you have any posture or shoulder problems? The muscles in the back and shoulders connect to the chest and can send pain over.

>I also got multiple tests and my heart is 100%
Same here.

Since my first dose I've had this weird thing where I'm aware of my heartbeat and pulse. Mainly when laying down to sleep. Never had this before. Can't even find any info on it. Doctor blames anxiety again.

>heart attack after 5 min run
Was he diagnosed with anything after? Might have been vaccine induced myocarditis. Sometimes the person doesn't know they have it right away so they go exercise which exacerbates it to the max. Happened to some kid in Singapore.

>vax had a hand in it
Whatever the case I don't trust this shit or the health authorities anymore. They've talked so much shit and here they purposely tried to turn us against each other. They didn't even try to hide it.

74That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:34 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>anxiety issues
Weirdly this happened just right after I heard that that person died. So it's likely that. The pain stopped after I got checked and now I have it a bit after reading stuff about the vax. I should stop but I can't stop thinking about it. I just hope that nothing bad happens a few years from now.

>posture or shoulder problems?
My posture is a bit fucked but nothing too bad.

>I'm aware of my heartbeat and pulse. Mainly when laying down to sleep
I too got this but only from time to time. I think that it's the kind of information that your brain always feels but discards since it isn't important, like the fact that you always see the tip of your nose but the brain "deletes" it since it's not useful. I had a period where I always saw it, it was annoying. Might be something similar with the pulse.

>Was he diagnosed with anything after?
I read the report and, no joke, it said something like "he died because his heart stopped". No shit. I dont think they did a real autopsy. A year ago (before the first dose I think) he had his heart checked and they said he had arrhythmia when at rest because of the shape of his chest (it came inward a bit) but that it was nothing to worry about. I have a friend who works on an ambulance and he said that arrhythmia in general is pretty dangerous and it could have been that, but who knows honestly.

>I don't trust this shit or the health authorities anymore
It has been a shitshow. I can guarantee that this won't be the last pandemic of our lifetime and I will approach things differently next time.

75That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:00 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>reading stuff about the vax
>can't stop thinking about it
Really sounds like anxiety kicking in.

>hope that nothing bad happens a few years from now.
Wouldn't worry about this. I've read this isn't something that happens. If you're going to get a serious problem they usually happen within the first few weeks. Most are within days.

>My posture is a bit fucked but nothing too bad.
This can cause some serious pain sometimes. Might as well fix it. Can only help things.

>information that your brain always feels but discards
I was super worried about the heart issues. Now I've pretty much stopped caring but it hasn't gone away.

>like the fact that you always see the tip of your nose but the brain "deletes" it since it's not useful
What.

>arrhythmia in general is pretty dangerous
It is. It has varying degrees and can be managed with meds but it can become more severe.

76That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:38 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>this isn't something that happens
Really hope so, but we won't have actual confirmation until a few years from now.

>Now I've pretty much stopped caring but it hasn't gone away
You might have stopped caring on the surface but there are always the subconscious thoughts. Might also be completely unrelated.

>What
If you put a finger on the tip of your nose and focus on the finger you will see it. It's always there.

>it can become more severe
Maybe that's what happened. He had it, got worse without realizing and then he collapsed. Can't say for sure. He probably wasn't well but I doubt the vaccine helped.

77That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Sep 19, 2022 10:24 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>until a few years from now
It's already been two years for a lot of people and no signs of injury. With vaccines there's never a super delayed response like that.

>subconscious thoughts
This is a thing. Likely true for me. Our cases might be getting lower but the virus hasn't gone away so we're still at risk.

>It's always there.
My entire life has been a LIE.

>doubt the vaccine helped
We may never never know.
I've seen a lot of unwillingness from doctors and our govt to acknowledge these issues.

Our reporting system messed with the numbers to give us false background rates. They have a reason for doing so and I got it out of them in emails.

78That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:47 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>With vaccines there's never a super delayed response like that
But this isn't an ordinary vax, it's mRNA shit. Has there been another large scale mRNA vax before this one?

>so we're still at risk
I stopped caring a long time ago. I've seen super fragile people (with both respiratory and cardiac problems) get it and it barely affected them.

>My entire life has been a LIE
Our brains are always doing stuff like this to conserve energy. I always liked this little fact in particular since it's so absurd the first time you hear it.

>unwillingness from doctors and our govt
There's a reason for this of course, but they'll never admit it. As I said, next time I will do things differently.

79That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Tue Sep 20, 2022 11:39 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>But this isn't an ordinary vax
No vax was ordinary when first created really. There's a point where everything is new. That's why they have trials. The question becomes were the trials long enough?

>mRNA shit
As I understand it, our bodies use RNA all the time. The m (messenger) is the delivery method the vax uses to get it into our cells without being destroyed. The vax doesn't have any poisons or anything in it. The conspiracy theorists will have you believe it's full of graphene or evil microchips (though they change this so much I can't keep up with the claims) but it's not.

The side effects do happen with all the other vaccines too. Take myocarditis which has become the most talked about. You can get this not only from any infection but other vaccines too. The tetanus vaccine, one of the 'old' and most used can trigger GBS in rare case.

None of these are due to ingredients. From what I've researched they're basically due to your immune system going crazy and launching attacks on the wrong cells. This can happen with any infection.

>has there ever been a large scale mRNA vax before
No. But people protested some of the others. Like way back people protested against the smallpox vaccine saying it would kill kids and stuff.

I don't want any more of these vaccines and don't think they're very good, but I don't believe all the crazy shit.
Something about mRNA is causing more heart related side effects than the non-MRNA ones, though Novavax which uses an older platform has detected myocarditis. Shame since I was considering that one.

>know people with health issues that were barely affected
Same here. My brother and his family got it. They laughed. Kids barely felt a thing.
My friend and his family off overweight junk food munchers felt nothing except my friend himself who was fatigued for like three weeks.

But I also have a friend with no spleen, on numerous meds, pacemaker, heart conditions (multiple heart surgeries) has some kind of stomach cancer, got 2 Pfizer plus booster, then got covid and claimed it felt like a bad cold.

80That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:38 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

Ah, yes. This topic. I did end up finding the archived info regarding the changing of definitions to con people with the fake vax (or at least pressure them before giving false reassurances), but never got around to posting it (as I don't like using mobile for that). At least it wasn't hard to keep the people I'm closest to away from all that business. Sadly, they couldn't up and kill my cunt father (homeless bum ducked all that with the luck of the devil *as ever*), but you can't have it all. In other news, their definition changing bullshit continues in less important arenas (new and useless definition for what a "woman" is). Scum.

81That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:42 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>The question becomes were the trials long enough?
The trials were pretty thorough IIRC but it's not enough for me. Ideally I'd want something that has been tested for decades, but of course it can't be done now.

>our bodies use RNA all the time
It's how we make proteins.

>The vax doesn't have any poisons or anything in it
I know but that doesn't mean it's safe either. Who knows how our bodies will react to foreign mRNA? Which proteins it'll form? Etc.

>they're basically due to your immune system going crazy
Interesting, could be the same with this vax too.

>rona syntoms
I really don't understand this. From my experience they seem totally random. They don't account for health, age, weight or if you're vaxxed. I know those things actually count but it was surprising to see.

82That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:56 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

>definition changing bullshit continues
Didn't they also change the definition of "recession" recently?

83That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:18 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I don't rule anything out though. I don't trust it. The unwillingness of doctors to discuss adverse events and the threats were massive red flags too.

Last edited by Birdman on Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

84That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Sep 23, 2022 11:05 am

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

I too got too paranoid on this stuff (if it wasn't clear already), but you're probably right. There is no reason to get worried now. It's probably too late to have bad shit happen to us now and if there is then we can just wait and see.

85That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:57 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

Ever since my last post here (January), almost no member of my family has taken these shots, and we're still alive and kicking. Oddly enough, when we did get the virus (twice), we were in much better shape than the few who did take it. We were just too paranoid to take one of these, especially when my family started suspecting that it was because of them that my half-sister and my cousin's wife died. The former had cancer (never knew about it, especially not when she took it), and they say the dose accelerated the propagation (but to be fair, if she had it already in her, we should have checked for that).

That said, my grandfather is 90+ years old and he took one dose. Like I said earlier, he was in much worse shape than the rest of us who didn't take it (but to be fair, age must have had something to do with it as well). He's still alive, fortunately. But ever since he got the virus, he has been unable to walk on his own (well, he can, but not unsupervised). He also had a friend who had a much less sedentary life, pretty much walked and acted like he was in his 40's, even though he's the same age as my grandfather. Well, same deal. Took a dose, got the virus, and now he's in the exact same condition as my grandfather.

The only relatively young one who didn't die from it was my 27 year old cousin, but unlike most of us, she had it much worse than us when she did get the virus (arguably worse than my grandfather). She almost died. Said the pain was unbearable.

86That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:20 am

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>definition changes
Quite a few (as with "racist" and other political matters *as with "pandemic", "herd immunity", etc. though WHO specific*), I'm sure. I do recall what is being referenced. The latest I'd seen isn't quite on the level we're talking (just PlannedParenthood changing what is considered a "heartbeat"). This was one quick (and lazy) option regarding the change I'd already noted the differences between earlier: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254111268.html

Elsewhere there was talk of a 1950's change regarding use of 'dead' viruses, but the focus remains on the difference between conferring immunity (now the cope is that none of them do that 100%) and giving a heightened immune response (like an infection). May as well take your Flintstone's vitamins (safe and effective). Less about using a virus to get immunity (dead or alive) as distinct from experimental gene therapy (with a dressed up name masked by a familiar attire).

>probably too late to fret
In more ways than one, but yes. Without further doses of the injections, it should be fine. The effects described...I believe I'd heard it said it is something like a decade before most cells are replaced, so maybe by then lesser issues from the jab will have been resolved.

I was amused when hospitals tried to blame my mother's condition on Rona (heart issues she has had for years along with other diseases interplaying *now meds that don't play well*) as if she caught it from me (when I had a half day fever and a cold sleep session *quite the terror flu that makes for, but humoring this lot it wouldn't be Alpha that I'd experienced*) awhile back. Always keen to ascribe everything to it (and try to insist on their useless *or worse* trash pills and clot shots *while having blindspots on alternatives both for cause and for treatment*).

>red flags
Enough for each tombstone in the graveyard of oops (or worse). Plenty of reason for mistrust even for paranoid types checking themselves (to be more reasonable). How the twin brothers have grown apart (regarding inoculation). Is that the real tragedy here? Always fun to speak of NIH, FDA, CDC, etc. Great folks. I'm a big fan of "doctor" Anthony (last name 'reaper', which is funny) and his work (as with the dogs getting their faces eaten off, increasing fear capacity in monkeys via drills and acid to the brain, etc.). Great guy. Would trust (even without knowing his associates, the things they do/say, their connections, etc.).

87That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:20 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Any thoughts on this?
https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/oct/20/instagram-posts/claim-boston-university-created-covid-19-strain-80/

Do scientists really do this all the time? Sounds dodgy as fuck.

88That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:16 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War

>any thoughts
>glorified Snopes
Amusing.

>half true
These cunts are really something else.

>do scientists constantly do dumb shit for pay
If they want to get paid well, sure.

89That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:23 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran

I had a jab in June 2021 and another in Sep that year. My right arm was sore for a day for the 1st jab and that was it for side effects. The UK was the 1st to have them, so you could say I was a lucky guinea pig. But most of my family got them and were all fine too(tho my Dad apparently took it worse post jab but he gets I'll more than me anyway). COVID restrictions are over now aside from quick tests at old folks homes(I saw my Godmother there recently for the 1st time since 2020).

I have asthma so I would be more concerned if I wasn't at home most of the time and at my Dad's or Grandparents when not. Amusingly, during the early weeks I was given "care package" crates of food every week for being on a "vulnerable persons list", so yay for free stuff I guess(I took myself off the list since I didn't need it).

90That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sat Jan 07, 2023 4:54 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I got covid two days ago.

Mainly a bad headache and some body aches. A little runny nose and light cough so far.

91That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:29 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Had my booster few weeks back, was unaffected but my wife was quite ill for a few days. We're going to Taiwan for a month, so we took it just to be sure.

> bird got corona
Hope you feel better soon man!

92That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: That "Rona Apocoalypse" Thread. Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:06 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

If anything happens to me, my Chaos Legion legacy falls on YOU.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2