You are not connected. Please login or register

Demento/Haunting Ground

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Demento/Haunting Ground - Page 2 Empty Re: Demento/Haunting Ground Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Everyone hates that. I don't think anyone really knows what you're supposed to mash with that statue.

When you crouch for the earthquake, you don't need to stay crouching, just tap it and get up instantly. The running tackle avoids it too. I-frames I guess. So you can get to the statue really early.

52Demento/Haunting Ground - Page 2 Empty Re: Demento/Haunting Ground Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:40 am

GN1

B-Rank

I did notice I could just crouch and run again immediately, it wasn't even hard, just really annoying.

What changes are the differences between hard and normal mode?

53Demento/Haunting Ground - Page 2 Empty Re: Demento/Haunting Ground Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:19 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

More durable stalkers, they have different colored clothes (I think), and there are more of those little goblins around. Some things I'm not sure of now due to speedrunning for years but I think there's more of those blue orbs too. Possibly higher chance of stalker appearances but in a run you barely see them. I don't remember my early hard mode game play before I started speedrunning. I read somewhere there are less items too but haven't confirmed as I don't use them.

I think if Hewie goes down it's game over, where on normal he gets up after a while.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum