4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

Volf Vs Tonfa

Alexei Vs Flail (Block Reset Counter only)

Zedonius Vs Falcon Talons (1HP Counter Grab only)

Volf Vs Lunar Staff (1HP Counter Grab only)

Rasetsu Vs Tonfa (Optimal Kill)

Rasetsu Vs Kusari-Gama (Optimal Kill)

Rasetsu Vs BOTA (Optimal Kill)

Marbus Vs Claws (Optimal)

Marbus Vs Kusari-Gama (Optimal)

Tengu Brothers Vs Falcon Talons (Optimal)

Nuclear Armadillo Vs BOTA (Optimal)

Water Dragon Vs Tonfa (Advanced)

Elizabet Vs BOTA Loop (Advanced)

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

NGS2 20,000 Team missions completed plus my Master Ninja Chapter Challenge karma ranks. Please bear in mind a lot of the scores are hacked that are above my ranks. Huge thanks to Orlin12 for recording and editing the video.

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Not trying to hijack, I watch all your videos even though I've barely played this game.

Just want to comment on the hacked scores. Pisses me right off. The scores are hacked on Knack 2 as well. Some asshole has given himself zero second completion in the time attacks, and others have boosted their stage scores in the regular story mode.

What's irritating, is it can be hard to tell where the last true legit score ends and the hacking begins. No point reporting. Already tried and no response.

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Could you tell me what strings you were using for the Tengu Brothers fight with the Falcon Talons?

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

@Birdman - Yes its the most frustrating thing in the world and demeans the effort and skill of everyone who plays legitimately. On NGS2 it's very easy to identify a hacked score sadly TN wouldn't do anything about it I feel. On my YT channel a few years ago I passed 16,000 Team Missions and I showed my karma ranks for Master Ninja difficulty and I was ranked 1 for multiple chapters now the hackers dethroned me.

Certain members are incredibly toxic within the NGS2 community some guy created hacked psn accounts on the leaderboards for NGS2 and has usernames such as Phorus1987IsGay, PhorusMySlave, PhorusMotherAss, NoobphorusRachel and one other. This is on every TM leaderboard for the most part 5 hacked accounts with my username in the title, perhaps I should screenshot it so people can see that shit.

@TheFirmament1 - Did I not write the strategy in the video's description? I normally do that, if I haven't I use Counter T then immediately 360T. Hope this helps.

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

There was once a really 'scary' hacker on the Hitman leaderboards, he always was at first place and his score was always 'just a tad higher'. We never could nail down if he was just hacking or if he was legit since his score was always a few points higher, sometimes a few hundred, maybe a thousand points in scores that are like 50.000. Eventually after a long time one person did the math on one stage on the 'perfect score possible', and that dude was a few thousand above it, so that nailed it for us. But it can always be really cut and dry.

I still don't know why people do this other than the enjoyment that they ruin other people's fun.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

In NGS2 after the passing of my Grandfather who incidentally used to watch me playing NGS2, he was always against me in the sense that he wanted the AI to win because in his mind the game was farfetched because 1 ninja against all these enemies shouldn't win.

A few months after his passing, I set out to reach rank 1 on Master Ninja Chapter Challenge, Chapter 6. The target I had to beat was around 17,600,000 which is by Joe-Hayabusa-kun. It took me a lot of frustration and effort to accomplish this as a tribute video.

Only for some low-life hacker to come and dethrone my rank which was dedicated to my Grandfather. If I have any of my screenshots for my NGS2 karma runs just so people have an idea how long a run can take I will post them here, if that's possible.

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

Raeng, those are the worst kind.

When they boost their score by millions, it's obvious, but the ones that put it just above what's possible are the worst because of how legit they look.

I have this problem on Knack 2. There's one guy who has only a few thousand ahead of some of my scores (haven't done every stage yet) but extensive testing of the first (and easiest) level shows me his score is impossible, even though the increase is very small. Here's why.

Knack 2 actually tells you how much each enemy is worth. As long as you kill all of them, and things like bugs and other wildlife, you will get a fixed score. Ok, fine. So after that you have the time limit and no damage. No damage is fixed too, and time might be, but I forgot. But I know I'm faster because I used the infinite dash and still couldn't get that extra 2000 points. Unless there are two medium sized goblins hidden somewhere, the score isn't possible. I even tried contacting the guy but he's made his PSN private.

Phorus1987
haha, he sounds cool.
My grandfather used to do something similar. He'd come in and start asking these weird, yet valid questions about the odd shit he was seeing in these games.

Last edited by Birdman on Sun Oct 06, 2019 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

Is there a way to post images directly from my computer as I have found some of my screenshots for my NGS2 karma ranks on Master Ninja difficulty or do I need to upload them to a website then link them to here? Thanks

NGS2 - Various videos showcasing high level gameplay Open?id=1n0Sj2MHG7se1WrNY9_3y8zgg1dnfBI-4

Dated - 8th May 2016

NGS2 - Various videos showcasing high level gameplay Open?id=1BPIPUR4fiMXkZDx5C1Zj82DXVy_P5D5G

Dated - 1st April 2018

I had one for Chapter 4 somewhere but it might have been deleted by accident. I have a video for my 24,000,000 chapter 6 karma rank 1 legit on my YT channel and the video where I got Chapter 2 - 10,000,000+.

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Best to use something akin to https://imgur.com/

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Phorus1987

Phorus1987
D-Rank
Veteran

Vigoorian Flails loop Vs Rasetsu

Tonfa Ultimate Freestyle

Vazdah Vs Flails