Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

This game looks soooooooooooo cool. Found out about it on Twitter, really cool concept. Give the video a look. It's basically a fighting game with 0 playalbe characters, but instead you can just make your own. Cool concept!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2Kakuge-Yaro Empty Re: Kakuge-Yaro Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:21 pm

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
A-Rank
God of War
Expert on all things God of War

>take a look
Put it into my History to that end.

3Kakuge-Yaro Empty Re: Kakuge-Yaro Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:57 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

This does look cool, thanks for sharing. I could imagine this being good fun if you've got friends you could play with.

Spotted a familiar looking face in that video - turns out the MUGEN character Tetsu Yatogi came from this game! I didn't know he'd been made with existing assets, I'd always assumed his sprites were original art.

I used to love MUGEN back when I played it in my teens. Obviously, it was unbalanced as shit, but conceptually it was just the coolest idea ever for 2D fighter fans. I had no idea there was something similar that was an actual game.

I was surprised by how many moves are in this game. I thought with 2D fighter characters having generally small movesets that they wouldn't have bothered animating many attacks, but there seems to be plenty. The falling TV is an instant favorite!

4Kakuge-Yaro Empty Re: Kakuge-Yaro Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:52 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I remember that there was an online fightclub where you could bet (fake)money on MUGEN matches between the AI. It was a server that had *all* characters installed. The fun thing being realizing that Dragon Ball characters were terrible (they just charged up...) while loli anime girls would wreck shit hard. Was pretty fun. Wonder if it still exists.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum