Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use https://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

TV Shows

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TV Shows Empty TV Shows on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:19 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Really liking Midnight Diner: Tokyo Stories right now on Netflix, great fun to watch with the girlfriend. Very wholesome stories, simple, great food. Extremely fun!

It also has a fantastic opening in my opinion:

What are you guys watching?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:34 am

Birdman

Into the Badlands
The Blacklist
Game of Thrones

3TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:01 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
How is the Blacklist? I remember the first trailer years ago and saying "jup, he's probably her Dad". Wonder if that was true...

4TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:30 pm

Birdman

It does explain all of that though takes a while.

I don't know. It's alright but I tend to not care much for it these days. Took a break, came back and didn't care that much for it. Kinda just feel like I have to see it through. Reddington is usually a pretty entertaining character though.

Into the Badlands is fantastic. I love martial arts and the fights are so good.

Supernatural is so bad it's good. Another I force myself to watch because I've been at it for so long. I really liked the early seasons where it was monster of the week and they'd do all the research and preparation. Now it's all about Bible stuff and angel blades that kill anything. A real drag and really poorly written I feel.

I've lost count of how many fights where bad guy knocks out one brother, then is about to finish the other when the knocked out one stabs it in the back.

If it's a big baddie they decide this is the perfect time to start a monologue going over their evil plans then get stabbed in the back. Watch it. It happens almost every time.

5TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:38 am

Birdman

Catching up on the latest season of The Blacklist and The 100.

Still need to finish Twin Peaks Season 3.

Into the Badlands and Supernatural are done for now. Waiting for new seasons. Not really interested in Supernatural but I'll watch it just to finish it. Next season is supposed to be the last.

6TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Same on Twin Peaks Season 3. I really want to watch it, but I just can't get into it like I did with the original for some reason. Not quite sure why.

7TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:44 am

RedShot

C-Rank
I'm a huge fan of David Lynch and I think Twin Peaks (season 3) is the best of his works. However you must know his filmography, Twin Peaks (1990-1991) and its prequel to truly appreciate it.

8TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:10 am

Birdman

I watched both of those, so I know what's going on, but TP3 seems so bizarre I found it hard to follow. I've seen like, the first 4 eps though from what I remember.

Will get back into it.

9TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:52 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Watched until the nuclear-bomb episode myself, which was fantastic. But Twin Peaks always resonated with me for its mystery and characters, while this season seems more about the weird.

10TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:08 pm

Birdman

Finished The OA recently. Definitely one of the weirder things I've ever seen. Really liked the first season but didn't feel the second.

Started Star Trek Discovery. Dont care for the series but I'll watch anything with Michelle Yeoh.

Need to catch up with the latest season of The Blacklist. Left it about halfway through the season.

Ongoing are Elementary and The 100.

11TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:11 pm

TheFirmament1

C-Rank
Psycho-Pass is really good. I hear the second season is trash, but season 1 so far (Am on episode 18) is great.

12TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:31 am

Birdman

I haven't watched anime for a while. As time goes on I find the drawing gets worse and I hate the 3D stuff.

I liked Psycho Pass though, but it made me think too much which I hate. Season 2 didn't feel as good.

I wish they'd make anime like the old school stuff with stupid stories and violence like Angel Cop and Shin Getter Robo.

13TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:25 pm

Birdman

Watching Kengan Ashura now. It's absolutely absurd. I love it.

14TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:50 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Damn that looks really sweet! I'm just slowly rewatching Star Trek: TNG again haha!

15TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Sun Sep 29, 2019 8:40 am

Birdman

Old school GOLD. They don't make 'em like this anymore.

16TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:15 am

Birdman

Watched Demon Slayer. Pretty good shit. Started The Seven Deadly Sins. I find the animation pretty crap mostly with some snippets of quality during fights. I really like some of the character designs though.

For non anime, The Dark Crystal, Z Nation and Vikings. Finished From Dusk Til Dawn recently.

17TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:20 pm

TheFirmament1

C-Rank
Would you recommend I continue with watching/reading SDS? I remember reading it a while back, and I dropped it, because the MC was super cringeworthy.

18TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:04 pm

Birdman

I haven't read it.

Is it only the MC you didn't like? I don't care for him too much or the series as a whole, I just like some of the designs.

19TV Shows Empty Re: TV Shows on Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:50 am

Birdman

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum