You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking into other hobbies

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Looking into other hobbies Empty Looking into other hobbies Tue May 17, 2022 2:27 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Games will always be my main hobby.

But looking into some other stuff because I don't do much else.
I study Chinese sometimes but that's not really a hobby and it isn't much fun most of the time.

Thinking of model building. There's a small store in my town that has kits. I really like stuff like classic cars and old military vehicles. Watched some tutorials and painting looks like a massive pain. I can see myself absolutely ruining that.

Considering Lego after seeing the Tallneck and there's an awesome Optimus Prime coming soon. Wonder if stuff like that is better to start off with. Right now I don't have the space for painting stuff.

2Looking into other hobbies Empty Re: Looking into other hobbies Thu May 26, 2022 1:22 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

3Looking into other hobbies Empty Re: Looking into other hobbies Thu May 26, 2022 7:55 am

HotPocketHPE

HotPocketHPE
C-Rank

I read novels sometimes, not nearly as much as I'd like though.

4Looking into other hobbies Empty Re: Looking into other hobbies Thu May 26, 2022 7:57 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Big fan of modelbuilding and painting myself, though I usually do it for my Warhammer collection. It makes it so that you can both buy, build and paint something, but also still use it you know, which adds to the appeal.

You have to just accept that your first few models will be ruined by your inability/inexperience, but you can always strip them of paint quite easily or just start with used/older models. Don't be intimidated! It's also a very friendly online community.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

5Looking into other hobbies Empty Re: Looking into other hobbies Fri May 27, 2022 4:58 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Try doing comics of simple stories. I've been wanting to do that again. I would suggest music as well, but I am not sure if you want to do that.

6Looking into other hobbies Empty Re: Looking into other hobbies Fri May 27, 2022 7:43 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

No I don't.

I'm only interested in the model/Lego stuff.

Last year, before the virus hit here, I had a chat with a guy who runs a ham radio club. It really interested me. Not joining the club, just messing with radios.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum