C-Rank

Videogames 2021 Games212

How many are you excited for?

2Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:02 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

From that picture: Faith(well Faith 3 since the other 2 were released), Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga, Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart, and Shadow Warrior 3. Tbh, I don't think I want to get another console and start saving for a video gaming PC.

3Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:27 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

Bayo 3 (if it even exists), ULTRAKILL, Shadow Warrior 3 and I'd say I'm curious about Returnal, rather than excited. If I end up with a PS5 when it launches, I'll buy it.

> PC vs Console
I'm Team PC, but honestly, the new consoles are the best value (vs PC) that they have ever been. I really don't think you'd be able to buy a 4K capable gaming PC for the price of the XSX/PS5. If that doesn't sway you then fire away! You pay more for your hardware, but game discounts are more competitive, freebies pop up quite often, access to emulators etc. It's definitely worth it IMO.

4Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 4:18 am

TheBurningPunch

TheBurningPunch
D-Rank

Im looking forward to indie titles cyber shadow, bushiden, steel assault and moon rider. Granblue fantasy relink which im waiting for a date. Horizon forbidden west on ps5 but its also coming to ps4 which im glad about.

I dont know if i want a ps5 or not as im still play the older games from the ps2 era due to being in a nostalgia trip. Im investing in my pc. Got the tower and motherboard so far.

5Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:50 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

>Shin Megami Tensei V
Probably the one I have my eye on the most.

>Babylon's Fall & Bayonetta 3
A given for this site, and it's demographics.

>Final Fantasy XVI
Looks like they're delving even further into action than even XV.

>Ultrakill
I have the game on early access on Steam right now, and it's great. Definitely give it a look if you're into fast FPS games.

>Shadow Warrior 3
Looks like the type of game where I mute the character voices, and music, skip all cutscenes and then blast some Gotsu Totsu Kotsu, or something of the sort.

>Hytale
Curious as to how this is gonna top modded Minecraft; I feel that the latter is a game you can't really make a sequel, or spiritual successor to, since whatever improvements that are added in there can either be added in a new update or a mod.

6Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 10:16 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Sadly, very little. On that post there are currently only a few titles that evn make me go "oh yeah, that sounds cool". Bayonetta 3, Babylon's Fall, Cyber Shadow, Elden Ring, Ghostwire, Village, Deathloop. But of those most will probably be delayed even further like Elden Ring and Bayonetta 3. And most of those I will probably not even buy day 1 I feel.

Next year I'm mostly looking forward to diving into my newly acquired Dreamcast. Play Grandia II on it for example. Also want to play Battlefleet Gothic 1 and 2 if possible, and perhaps buy a vintage Xbox to hook up to my CRT for CRT Ninja Gaiden. Maybe some more Death Stranding on the side, a replay of Dawn of War II perhaps. Finally start Dawn of War 1: Dark Crusade. Finish my playthrough of Yakuza 3 Remastered. Lots of finishing up honestly.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

7Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:25 pm

TaiTsurugi

TaiTsurugi
C-Rank

I'm interested in only 3 titles for now: Ultrakill, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World CE and MH Rise. But I'm not completely sure about any of them, so no day one purchase outside of Rise, only because I want to still believe that classic monster hunter hasn't completely died and want to give it an honest shot.

I'm keeping an eye on SMT V too, but considering I didn't like SMTIV and Apocalypse I don't have high hopes about it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFWlmU4vDpbsx6v7TMfgtyQ?

8Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:48 pm

AeternalSolitude

AeternalSolitude
C-Rank

I'm quite looking forward to Cyber Shadow and Silksong. Not much else for me at the moment...

9Videogames 2021 Empty goblin heroes Thu Dec 24, 2020 7:59 pm

No More Heroes III. If there is a chance of a retail version. Same for the new Ghost n Goblins.

10Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:25 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Scott Pilgrim was such a fantastic game, still have it on my PS3! Highly recommend it to those who haven't played it.

11Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:29 pm

TheBurningPunch

TheBurningPunch
D-Rank

I forgot to mention guilty gear strive, bayo 3, no more heroes 3, metroid prime 4 and mh rise. Oh lost soul aside too. Covid messed up everything i tell ya.

12Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:11 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I really doubt Prime 4 will see a release this year. Probably 2023 or as a launch title for their next machine I fear..

13Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:25 pm

TheBurningPunch

TheBurningPunch
D-Rank

If prime 4 comes on nintendos next console im not gonna bother lol. I played 3 metroid games so im not too invested in the franchise but i do like the music though.

14Videogames 2021 Empty Re: Videogames 2021 Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:32 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Prime 4 is definitely not coming out in 2021.

I'm most excited for Zelda: BOTW 2 and whatever Pragmata is.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum