You are not connected. Please login or register

Devil's Hunt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Devil's Hunt Empty Devil's Hunt Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:00 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Anyone played this game? It came out last month. Doesn't seem to be very well-reviewed, primarily due to it being quite glitchy, and repetitive.

Some footage:

Looks pretty janky, but it might be the fun type, like Darksiders 1. And those sound effects... Yeah, I'm probably gonna have to crank the volume of those up, and then go into some equalizer software to increase bass.

Funny thing is, that this game does what the God of War reboot should have done. Over-the-shoulder camera outside of combat, and then pull it out in combat.

2Devil's Hunt Empty Re: Devil's Hunt Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:22 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

@Birdman, this might be up your alley with the low reviews and all.

My impressions are NOT positive. Framerate is really bad, the animations are janky and look awful, and the game is just in general really unsatisfying, primarily due to the sound effects being practically nonexistent. It isn't the fun kind of jank to be found in Darksiders.

There may be something of value in the combat, which wasn't terrible albeit not very interesting, but I'm not the guy to ask. I frankly don't know enough about this genre to tell you.

3Devil's Hunt Empty Re: Devil's Hunt Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:26 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

This looks absurdly bad. Look at how the enemies dont even react to hits, though I did skip to later in the video as I assumed combat would be better with more abilities.

4Devil's Hunt Empty Re: Devil's Hunt Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:14 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Played this a bit more.

It's off my PC. I said that the combat wasn't terrible, but not interesting. I take that back. Absolutely no satisfaction to be found here.

You dodged a bullet.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]