Nadster
Jareson
Birdman
Royta/Raeng
Gabriel Phelan Lucas
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:44 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

I haven't really listened to anything for ages outside of a few tracks on YouTube. Like the OST for Alien Vs Predator on SNES.

52Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:48 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Can never go wrong with Killing Technology, Dimension Hatross, or Nothingface.

But I'd say Killing Technology, because that's the transition point for them between straight Thrash (War and Pain, and Rrröööaaarrr), and Progressive (Dimension Hatross onwards), so it's easy to transition to either side from there.

53Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Fri Apr 09, 2021 5:27 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

I've been running through Nile's discography lately, and it's safe to say that they've become one of my favourite bands. I've yet to listen to What Should Not Be Unearthed, and Vile Nilotic Rites, but so far, this is how I'd rank the albums:

1. Annihilation of the Wicked
2. Those Whom the Gods Detest
3. Black Seeds of Vengeance
4. In Their Darkened Shrines
5. Ithyphallic
6. Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka
7. At the Gate of Sethu

54Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Thu Jul 22, 2021 8:22 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Susume's coming out with a new album next week. So far I was admitably pretty anxious, his latter outings have been a lot of "let me just throw my synth in a blender and record that" with some sound-bytes from his previous songs mixed in. But he put two songs online yesterday as a free gift and they are absolutely brutal if you like his style of music:

https://stinger.actieforum.com

55Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:11 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Bees see the world almost five times faster than humans

56Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:01 pm

Black Adam

Black Adam
C-Rank

Stumbled upon Röyksopp while going through Mark Cerny's Road to PS4/5 again.

57Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:36 pm

nepu47

nepu47
C-Rank

I`m listening old korean pops, like "Nami"

This is her most popular song "turn round and round"(1984) and her husky voice is impressive in these days.

Another banger, "Jung nan-i"`s "The 7th mining area"(1980). This was originally a propaganda song that South korean discovered the energy resource mining area for 1970s, but sound itself is powerful.

Speaking of jazz, It is not that old but "Habits" from "Roller Coaster"(1999) is also very good one.

https://www.backloggd.com/u/nepu47/

58Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:46 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Oooh, going to give them a listen. Might be some cool stuff in there, cheers!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

59Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:48 pm

Hyperfist/Malcar

Hyperfist/Malcar
B-Rank

Never noticed there was a music topic here, pretty neat.
Lately I've been listening to depressed alt rock (Slint, Red House Painters etc.) and trying to catch up with a few hip hop releases. Managed to listen to the latest JPEGMAFIA, Tyler and the two latest clipping. albums, which were pretty great, love the openings of both albums (Say the Name and Nothing is Safe).

60Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:20 am

Nuclear Sorrow

Nuclear Sorrow
D-Rank

i listen to rocky soundtrack. especially a song called "hearts on fire"

61Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Sat May 13, 2023 9:24 pm

Zapan

Zapan
C-Rank

This:

Fantastic track.

62Music: what are you listening to? - Page 2 Empty Re: Music: what are you listening to? Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:43 am

AeternalSolitude

AeternalSolitude
C-Rank

Haven't been able to stop listening to this album since it came out. I really like the bleak and atmospheric Doom metal over the stoner shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum