You are not connected. Please login or register

GoW III Cestus PAIN+ with Apollo/Chalice

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

[][]/\Casual

[][]/\Casual
C-Rank

Had this run in queue for a while. Already at Hera's Garden.

Here's the playlist with everything up until that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwAZMGbbqVo&list=PLruL_jZhGDoCHc5sGd4XQa5t8bK2jX1Lt

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
B-Rank

What happened to CoO? Saw the uploads and put them into cue (History).

[][]/\Casual

[][]/\Casual
C-Rank

Had severe lag by the time I got to Temple of Helios. Emulation is not very consistent (which is why you hardly see full walkthroughs of emulated games). I still have to finish my GoW III stuff: Cestus PAIN+, NW PAIN+, CoH PAIN+. I was hesitant on doing the latter two, but my run history for this entry would not be complete without going through PAIN+ with all the subweapons. CoO is on hold for now, but the sooner I can get smooth recordings then the sooner I can continue uploading.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
B-Rank

>emulation
Right, right. For Zim, GoW:A runwork was halted by his PS3 taking issue with SoA.

>GoWIII fun planned
Noted. NW against the cyclops box is a time.

[][]/\Casual

[][]/\Casual
C-Rank

Just finished up my run. Will have to go back and redo the Hercules boss fight for both PAIN+ runs (Cestus and BoA) due to a dq by taking out the archers. I will probably do them as NGR+ PAIN+ (just for that fight). Afterwards it's NW PAIN+ then CoH PAIN+.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
B-Rank

>DQ
Doesn't sound too terrible. I'll probably end up seeing both showings.

>NW then CoH
Ayyy.

NOTE: Was there any plans for a version without the NG+ glitch (meaning the runs start upon getting the things)? This for lvl1 (for what little difference that makes).

[][]/\Casual

[][]/\Casual
C-Rank

Doesn't sound too terrible.

Owed to my interpretation of PAIN+ conditions. I was thinking necessary to kill instead of necessary for the game to progress. Regardless I think the PAIN+ NGR+ would vary things up nicely (a change of pace from BR spam in that fight).

Was there any plans for a version without the NG+ glitch (meaning the runs start upon getting the things)? This for lvl1 (for what little difference that makes).

I'm considering it, at least to highlight a few fights. Definitely not doing that with Apollo.

GodModeGOD

GodModeGOD
B-Rank

>PAIN+ NGR+
Mixing PAIN and higher with NGR/NBR (and higher) isn't really suggested, but that's your call.

>not with Apollo
Don't just love chip sessions?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum