You are not connected. Please login or register

Last glitch you had in a videogame?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Last glitch you had in a videogame? Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:48 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Had a fairly intimidating one in Astral Chain on my first encounter of the final boss. The fight started and I was attacking the boss just as I would any other boss. However, the boss wasn't behaving like any other boss: It wasn't attacking! So I'm wailing away on this boss and I'm freaking out on when it's gonna attack. It's basically tanking all my damage and eerily walking towards my character. This went on for a good 10 minutes. Then the stage shifted and the screen locked in place with everyone out-of-view. Watched this for a minute or so. I reset the game.

Last edited by vert1 on Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Re: Last glitch you had in a videogame? Fri Jul 03, 2020 10:39 pm

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright
A-Rank

A couple of weeks ago, in KH2FM. I was in Timeless River, the part where Pete throws a bunch of objects at you and you've got to use Reaction Commands to deflect said objects back to him.

Well, those objects didn't appear at all. Using Thunder wasn't enough to defeat Pete, and there was a time limit of sorts.

I freaked out when this happened, because I was attempting a low level run in KH1 a couple of months prior to ^ that experience, and when I got to Oogie's boss fight, he didn't work like he was supposed to; the 'buttons' on the floor didn't do anything, and Oogie was just running around mindlessly. Even with Elixirs the fight was impossible to beat. I tried resetting the game, dying, but nothing fixed it. I was stuck on that part forever, and I feared that the same thing would happen to my Level 1 attempt in KH2. I got lucky that wasn't the case.

But now that I think about it, I might be able to get through that part of KH1 by resorting to using cheats... and then turning them off as soon as I beat Oogie.

3Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Re: Last glitch you had in a videogame? Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:56 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I actually also had that Astral Chain glitch, super weird and scary. Had it on my NUR of all runs, reseted just so I wouldn't ruin it. How you liking that game so far by the way?

On topic for me, I honestly wouldn't know to be frank. I think the AI in Red Alert Remastered being absolutely idiotic sometimes doesn't count haha!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

4Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Re: Last glitch you had in a videogame? Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:53 pm

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

You too, huh? I wonder what triggers it. Astral Chain is Top 5 Action Game for me. Really should get around to beating the post-game.

This is the last glitch I had for a non-action game:
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - A sole Lizalfo always teleporting back to its 'home location' after being blown far away by bomb blasts. Only glitch I've encountered in a 30+ hour playthrough.

Personally, I think both games should incorporate their respective glitch as a feature.

5Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Re: Last glitch you had in a videogame? Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:14 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

A glitch occurred where a common double-sliding elevator door closed on my character in Whiplash. It didn’t reopen so my character was permanently pinched. But a lone enemy did take notice of the situation and KO’d my character bringing me back to a checkpoint.

6Last glitch you had in a videogame? Empty Re: Last glitch you had in a videogame? Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:28 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

While testing mechanics on Dragon Quest Heroes today, I found a glitch with Bianca that lets you carry the momentum from one move into another.

If you do her dive kick from a certain height, hold forward and triangle (triangle being the command but keep it held down) then  hold square, she'll land in the position for charge shot and be slowly sliding along the ground. It won't stop until you release the charge shot.

I first noticed something off when I was writing some notes for my videos. I was doing the dive kick from a higher place and a few times she didn't hit the ground in the usual animation. Instead she landed in standing position. That's also another aspect of this glitch. You can land and go straight into running.

Mashed buttons in the air for a while and bit by bit broke it down. Haven't found any use for it yet. Probably isn't one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]