You are not connected. Please login or register

Scarlet Nexus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Scarlet Nexus  Empty Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 5:31 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Just announced at the SeXbox stream. Looks like God Eater with some grapple/stand mechanics?

2Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 5:33 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Saw it too. My first thought was "Astral Chain 2 somehow is on Xbox now", but it's totally different. Artstyle, camera, combat (to a degree) seems to line up even. I'm interested. Probably won't buy it but it looks sweet. Only game in the presentation that held my attention if I'm being truthful.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 5:37 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
There's a part where he pulls an object like Control. It would be nice to see that done well.

4Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 8:29 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
B-Rank
This looked okay. I've not really been a fan of any of the other action games Namco Bandai have published, so I'll have to wait for more gameplay before making a proper judgment.

Side note, that presentation was utter shit. Like, a laughable waste of time, IMO.

5Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 9:34 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
What other action games has Namco Bandai put out? God Eater, Code Vein, what else?

6Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 9:59 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
The presentation wasn't that great yeah, I liked the first game that they showed that was made by a single dude, but other than that they were previously announced games that we'd already seen before in much more context. Scorn has had gameplay footage for a while now for instance.

7Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 11:30 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
>God Eater, Code Vein, what else?

Both of those games are very solid for what they are, and IMO are only held back by the fact they are trying to be MH/Souls. I think there is a lot of talented people on those teams, (not the character art people lol) and I am excited to see a new, hopefully single player title from them.

8Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Thu May 07, 2020 11:39 pm

Birdman

That part where he picked up something and moved it around made me think of Blade Mode. I bet it works the same way.

Enemies look like something from a Suda game.

9Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:03 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Some new gameplay, looks like a lot of force grabbing.. Force Unleashed 3?

10Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:01 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Honestly, looks pretty sweet. Can't not see the cross-over with Astral Chain due to the art-style and general setup of the monsters and world. That aside, color me interested. You guys?

11Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:21 pm

Hicho9

Hicho9
D-Rank
Wow, this looks MUCH cooler than I expected!  Definitely interested now.

12Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:37 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
Looks great. Is this Xbox exclusive, or coming to PC as well?

13Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:57 pm

Birdman

Looks decent.

14Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:41 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
New gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unQmu5yRELY

Looks pretty fun.

15Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:07 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Gameplay looks actually really interesting, I like the enviromental focus. Really interesting. Also that you need to stand still for a short while. Otherwise we've the got the gang all back again. One thing I am starting to notice more and more is that whole 'the screen slows for a bit' emphasis that action games are slowly getting that I admit I'm getting a tad tired of and why I love NG so much since it is absent there.

Is the game co-op? Or are these AI partners? So far we've only seen one character design so one can hope there's no RPG and gear stuff to muddle the action waters. Otherwise I think we might have a winner!

16Scarlet Nexus  Empty Re: Scarlet Nexus on Sat Aug 29, 2020 10:51 pm

Birdman

Reminds me of Transformers Devastation a bit. The throws feel like vehicle attacks. Looks like after a dodge he goes into throw mode. I'm sure I saw him pick something up without doing that and without the purple effect. Looked like the item was floating around. Maybe you can do instant throws or keep the item hovering, stored for later use.

I like that hit effect. Movement looks excellent.

Flower bouquets in high heels. Holy shit those are creepy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum