You are not connected. Please login or register

Fun Tier Meta

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fun Tier Meta Empty Fun Tier Meta Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:12 am

vert1

vert1
C-Rank

Thread for discussing and ordering what you find the most fun to do in this game, such as rating user-made modes/challenges. Also applies to rating various setups and complicated combos and/or pseudo-combos you can pull off.

OPTIMAL ACTION RUNS
Zero Items Run
Time Attack
Style Run
One Try Meta

SPECIAL RUNS
Low Health Run - Survive the game at 100 HP
No Upgrade Run (Items allowed)
Co-Op Run
Score Attack
Attack Item Type Run
Single Legion Run (Except in areas where a particular Legion is required to advance)
Blaster Only Run

LOW FUN RUNS
No Upgrade Item Hoarding Run

Last edited by vert1 on Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:45 am; edited 10 times in total

2Fun Tier Meta Empty Re: Fun Tier Meta Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:28 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Finish a No Upgrade Run a while back on Normal, a lot of fun though some of the later fights get really ridiculous. Generally speaking items will see you through most encounters, here's one example of items just wrecking shit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWKVM2hc9dY

I'm in doubt if a NUR is possible on PT Ultimate thanks to the Akira bossfight and the clones - their guns hit like a truck on PT Ultimate sadly and stunlock vervantly. Maybe with certain barrier setups it can be done, but they have a truckload of HP as well. Those were the fights that gave me a world of hurt (and Noah Prime of course).

I think single legion-runs will be interesting, it is on my list considering how it will force you to not constantly rely on "lol just 360sync with the axe".

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]