You are not connected. Please login or register

Nelo

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nelo Empty Nelo on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:26 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
This is some really obscure game that I found on Steam. Link to it here. Just bought this today as part of the Steam Sale.

I'm straight trash at the game right now (Playing on Hero difficulty, the 3rd of 6 difficulties, so probably normal), but it's very fun. I have to say that this is one of the most unique action games I've ever played. It's clearly been heavily inspired by bullet hell shooters, and is a tad like NieR: Automata, but like if the shooting was way more emphasized. As well as speed.

If you're looking for extremely fast-paced combat, this is it. It's absolutely fucking insane how fast the pace is. It's essentially to action games what Sonic is to platformers.

It's a pretty overwhelming game visually. If you've got epilepsy issues, stay the hell away from this.

Will write up more on it later.

2Nelo Empty Re: Nelo on Thu Dec 26, 2019 11:47 am

Birdman

That looks insane.

3Nelo Empty Re: Nelo on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:45 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Been keeping my eyes on it for a while now, gave it a very small mention in my latests article on DOOM as well. Game looks absolutely crazy, though the art-style really is a big no for me at the moment, don't know why. Didn't know it was already out though, that's sweet!

https://stinger.actieforum.com

4Nelo Empty Re: Nelo on Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:48 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
B-Rank
Well, technically, it's still in early access/alpha.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum