Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Was one of the original users
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Apparently this game is swarming with RPG-tropes, to the point that enemies that are higher level than you cannot be killed as far as I'm reading into it, also you need to be a certain level to be able to play certain later missions, otherwise you simply cannot access them. Forcing you to grind. Hope this dies fast. Anyone interested in this title?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

2Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

As soon as I read about the RPG junk I knew I would never play this. Hurry up Doom Eternal!

3Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I don't think I am into Wolfenstein. I do have Return To Castle Wolfenstein but I don't think it clicked me.

4Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

It also has P2W currencies to buy loot. What was a great series with Return, 2009, and The New Order is now a predatory addiction machine for lonely kids. Apparently the next game from the Batman devs is going to be a multiplayer games as a service like destiny. It's all sad really. This is why the ps2 stays hooked up at all times at my house haha.

5Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:26 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

hedfone wrote:It also has P2W currencies to buy loot. What was a great series with Return, 2009, and The New Order is now a predatory addiction machine for lonely kids. Apparently the next game from the Batman devs is going to be a multiplayer games as a service like destiny. It's all sad really. This is why the ps2 stays hooked up at all times at my house haha.
TBF, Rainbow Six Siege is a pretty good game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]