Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nioh general discussion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:19 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
Was trying to cosplay will as Kariya"Hand of God" Kagetoki. Chiefly his Samurai Champloo appearance. Looks like a feudal Japan bum but he kicks ass*With His KI*

Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 9c0374cc52929ba8231a93de4b6b66b236c9ee71_hq

Can we post gifs?

52Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:49 pm

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
I appreciate that Nioh lets you change levels at will, that's something that no end of games with levelling fail to do, so if they have a NG+ you'll be unable to change your level, your usually OP which is lame as fuck to me to 1shot everything. All games with levelling should let you change it at will somehow, especially for NG+, just so thoughtless on the part of the devs otherwise.

I say this as I've been looking into FF15 since it looks neat and it's MG+ has no level changer of some kind, so your OP, yay! Stupid level trite, you beat the game let me change it, a common curtesy i say.

53Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Mon Dec 18, 2017 7:49 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
They also added a stone that allows you to 'save' your amrita. So if you reset your level you can store all your amrita in that stone and just continue playing or do a NG+4 SL1 run if you want! Really well done.

I don't know about gifs. I believe you'll have to use HTML sadly :/

http://stinger.actieforum.com

54Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:55 am

Gabriel Phelan Lucas

Gabriel Phelan Lucas
S-Rank
Real tired of all the comparisons to souls, come on guys, pick another game, like NG or Onimusha to compare it to if you have to. It's the fundamental issue I have with souls-like as a sub genre, because no matter the strengths or faults of a game, it's always like-souls.

55Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:54 am

Birdman

So the complete edition came out on PS4 huh?

Part of me wants to play it but there's no way I can grind all that absurdity to get the build I want. I'd love to have a gun build with unlimited ammo attributes and just sit back and back up pals in multiplayer. Sadly that's never going to happen.

56Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:57 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
@Birdman wrote:So the complete edition came out on PS4 huh?

Part of me wants to play it but there's no way I can grind all that absurdity to get the build I want. I'd love to have a gun build with unlimited ammo attributes and just sit back and back up pals in multiplayer. Sadly that's never going to happen.

Maybe there's a way to use a save editor? Because yeah getting to a competant level will take 5 whole playthroughs... haha.. affraid

57Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:26 pm

RedShot

C-Rank
Just started this game and I'm having huge trouble with the second boss (Hino-Enma). Her damage is insane, two hits and I'm dead. I'm using a low stance katana with B agility and no living weapon because I want a honest win, but it's still very hard.

I've passed that point, I'm against Nue now. I understand its moveset, but I have to be more careful.

58Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Sat Sep 07, 2019 6:05 pm

TheFirmament1

D-Rank
I mapped R2 to dodge in this game, and it really worked quite well. I think games with face buttons for attack should have their dodges on shoulder buttons.

Sadly, I had to turn it back, because I then realized I had to use R1 + R2 to switch to low stance. :/

59Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:19 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Sorry @Redshot, for some reason I totally missed this comment, only to see it now. Are you still struggling with the game or since abandonned it? I could offer some tips if you wish still :)

60Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:47 pm

RedShot

C-Rank
Don't worry, Hino-Enma teached me the game and Nue was easier than I thought. I did some other bosses but after that I stopped. I like this game but I prefer shorter titles and I'm a bit tired of souls-like ones. I want to play it when I'm in the right mood like I did with Bloodborne. Nioh is way more interesting for me so I don't want to ruin my experience with it.

61Nioh general discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Nioh general discussion on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:11 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Yeah is really fun when you start tinkering with Flux II and its setups, you can really play the game in an offensive nature ala Ninja Gaiden if you have the setup right, very fun to do honestly. But it is really long, cannot argue. If you want to get the real experience i.e. Way of the Nioh difficulty's extreme missions, you're looking at 100-200 hours easily before you've gotten that far.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum