Raeng will be on holiday for two weeks, behave guys. See you soon!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

51 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:40 am

Note that the demo doesn't nearly do the game justice, even in the 'open world' segment. Lots of the game's finer elements don't show yet. Need to get back into this game.

View user profile http://stinger.actieforum.com

52 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Showcased basically everything the game has in the core in this boss fight. Infinite juggles, back-attacks power after a Square Triangle stagger, burst knockdown, charge kick knockdown on wakeup. Just messed up one input near the end. Enjoy :)

53 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:25 pm

Lemmy

D-Rank
That one was a beautiful display! I actually fought this boss recently and he kicked my ass hard (Still managed to beat him without using items, which is my main objective in general), seems the Square-Triangle stagger is really the best combo opener in the game bar none, I should definitely exploit that one more.

Funny enough, the boss that comes after that one felt much easier overall, maybe because I was less sick/more focused for it, but at least I feel like I'm getting slightly better, and your videos definitely help with that!

View user profile

54 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:02 am

Beat this a few weeks ago, really good, about what Roy said. Yeh I found the quick dialogue skip input shortly after that comment, it’s a life saver, given the brunt if dialogue was uninteresting to me. But it still can’t skip animations sadly, which is a lot of dead time.

View user profile

55 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:39 am

Yeah I tend to share that concept, I really want to beat bosses the first time through at least without items so it felt like I won, otherwise you can win way too easily I feel. The gut-punch is fantastic, some other bosses have some answers to it sadly but nothing too special.

And yeah the series really needs a 'skip conversation' button. No excuse for it being absent imo.

56 Re: Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise on Wed Nov 07, 2018 3:55 pm

Lemmy

D-Rank
Indeed, using items makes most fights very easy as long as you're at least decent at the game, given how much inventory space you have. I do use them in Long Battles since it feels more fair, but on one-on-one fights, I prefer not abusing that possibility.

And indeed, we can already skip cutscenes so letting us skip conversations seems like a good option too, sadly all we have is the fast forward.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum