You are not connected. Please login or register

RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Empty RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:30 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Veteran
Was one of the original users
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic

Didn't know what to name this topic so just went with the video title. This guys goes over some awesome games on PS2 of various genres. There is an action game section and this guy gets it. See what he says about Chaos Legion.

2RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Empty Re: RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:18 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Reminds me a bit about this guy: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFymXY4eFCo_AchSpxwyrg

Also makes a lot of these types of videos and just has fun talking about good and fun games. Really mature speaker while still being accessible. While scrolling through yours I noticed he mentioned Chaos Legion and what he says about them. Also what he says about Blood Will Tell: "this type of game just doesn't get released today" really sad reality but he hit the nail on the head with that one.

https://stinger.actieforum.com

3RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Empty Re: RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm

AKheon

D-Rank
Veteran

Pretty cool video. I always keep an eye out on less known PS2 games when browsing flea markets.

4RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Empty Re: RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:13 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

AKheon wrote:Pretty cool video. I always keep an eye out on less known PS2 games when browsing flea markets.

Same, I love just scouering for new things. My biggest find is still this, found it lying around in a market. Parents were selling it, 22 euros total...

RARE PS2 GAMES & BUYERS GUIDE YxhS5EpJ9RFbBuVtTgEhV0stFGzaepMe3HONAALlHXyDx3e6NEUhmmUr1N-qkt0TlonomDsT0VhBqEHlj9JrMz2gsIlSAppzGBea9VDds6PlwzquXFqysAnbRGUyMw5DwEUiDmRymRiZ7jb_JHIYvDEk7GERy8D2H-Mfbf601qVRZZBwu7xri022sqRtSB4qHC9gjx3goF7Kl8QxjAgHDp41qhdfgZ24KKOvrjtrnBXppetksp-NCIqSBRH_866UUhLEXjPOITxMB6PLaTmDP7DfPAxRdaaXQpYC-gBJTFhZxIhlPzep-vHFVRHW2LhjXPNsH1A1un8rMes2BKTfY0pnh7HkdutooOACzkt2eL9U_rrYO5HWRDYiRpWbrcPohBnIlaI1VpHZcVX5KPiG9V6agKvVxhN08fIsQ9uJBrHbPmp1H_yDPtpzazIJI2cSEUmg--8er16rFka4XAjtNgnDQbJnXtfjnSnlLSC3UAqL7u2eSnWr90GgG_R6IxjUMazOO-bIn2S57hK_9wIW-knKcmzpZodV3OjTU_BrUHPqoYIT32CLRdkr1ctxBoTUinCfw8eqepRkS4OQJ-fw1rkIzcmENxdZ3JjxSD_3sA=w1292-h966-no

https://stinger.actieforum.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum