Working on the new site, main url might break from time to time for few days. Use http://stinger.actieforum.com/

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Wolfenstein Youngblood on Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:42 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Apparently this game is swarming with RPG-tropes, to the point that enemies that are higher level than you cannot be killed as far as I'm reading into it, also you need to be a certain level to be able to play certain later missions, otherwise you simply cannot access them. Forcing you to grind. Hope this dies fast. Anyone interested in this title?

http://stinger.actieforum.com

2Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood on Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:33 pm

Infinity_Divide

C-Rank
As soon as I read about the RPG junk I knew I would never play this. Hurry up Doom Eternal!

3Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood on Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:33 pm

Nadster

B-Rank
I don't think I am into Wolfenstein. I do have Return To Castle Wolfenstein but I don't think it clicked me.

4Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood on Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:17 am

hedfone

hedfone
C-Rank
It also has P2W currencies to buy loot. What was a great series with Return, 2009, and The New Order is now a predatory addiction machine for lonely kids. Apparently the next game from the Batman devs is going to be a multiplayer games as a service like destiny. It's all sad really. This is why the ps2 stays hooked up at all times at my house haha.

5Wolfenstein Youngblood Empty Re: Wolfenstein Youngblood on Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:26 am

TheFirmament1

D-Rank
@hedfone wrote:It also has P2W currencies to buy loot. What was a great series with Return, 2009, and The New Order is now a predatory addiction machine for lonely kids. Apparently the next game from the Batman devs is going to be a multiplayer games as a service like destiny. It's all sad really. This is why the ps2 stays hooked up at all times at my house haha.
TBF, Rainbow Six Siege is a pretty good game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum