Infinity_Divide
Royta/Raeng
hedfone
Birdman
Nadster
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

51DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:42 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

So I wasn't enjoying V at all the second time you get control of him. I guess it is the fact that shadow never does what I want. I feel like CL had very snappy and responsive minions and this game doesn't give me that feeling. So I decided to start every fight by summoning nightmare, wiggling the left stick and spamming shadow and griffon. Instant SSS, every fight. Definitely not a fan of V, he needed more time in the Capcom oven. I really do like the character though, especially his scenes with Dante.

>God Hand
Yes, buying moves that are purely stronger sucks. But that game had such an incredible base kit to fight with, and so many extra moves to buy. Loading into Dante in DMCV and not having stinger, felt like I was playing with one hand on the controller. If I loaded up God Hand right now, I could use that base kit until the end of the game and have a blast.

52DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:45 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I get what you're saying. When I try to play smart with him I tend to just get an A to S rank, max. When I go wild with mashing it is absolutely nuts in terms of what you're getting. His devil-trigger really is bizarrely good.

Agree on the responsiveness. Shadow tends to 'teleport' from time to time and I'm not sure what triggers it. Sometimes he'll stay close to you, other times he'll go all out. Makes doing pause combos with him annoying.

CL really was better (can't fault it, it was a game dedicated to that style after all)

> God Hand
Always deserves a mention just how well that game handled balancing, your base moves (SRK, Spin Kick, Sweep) all scale to the level you're in. Only way I ever beat Arena50 with base moveset KMS.

> Stinger
Still don't have a clue why it's always an unlockable...

https://stinger.actieforum.com

53DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:04 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Does anyone like or understand the change to stinger into million stabs? It worked perfectly in 3 and 4, now I can't pull it off reliably to save my life. Maybe he gets a move later that gives a reason for the change, but as of now, it seems really dumb. Also just got the motorcycle weapon. I wasn't planning on using it, it kind of looked lame to me. But the hits are just so hard and satisfying, definitely enjoying it. Jumping on the bike with sword master is great, reminds me of Nevan.
So flashy and dumb.
I really like gunslinger in this game too. I always loved the idea of it but in 3 and 4, but it wasn't that strong. Here you have a lot of options. You can actually stay in gunslinger and get a solid rank. I love the idea of the auto charge for EandI, but I can't figure out twosome time. Some of the little control changes from 4 to 5 are throwing me for a loop. Off the top of my head, Nero's split is different, stinger into million stabs, twosome time. Hopefully I can get this game down before Sekiro comes out. As much as I love DMC, I prefer games with good exploration on top of solid combat. DMC5 could literally just teleport you from fight to fight with cut-scenes in-between(like Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae), and it would be just as good. The exploration here compared to 1 and 3 is laughable.

54DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:40 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

For Million Stab you need to do the input and let go of the direction afterwards before the hit connects. It's a bit tricky to do up close, but works decently well at range. I'm more a tad annoyed that you can't really cancel out some animations - Dante feels a lot less 'safe' and 'mobile' at times which just feels weird.

> exploration
Hm, I slightly disagree but do understand you. There's plenty of hidden fights, rooms and hidden orb caches to find I feel. It isn't as 'open' as DMC3, with items, backtracking and some exploration mixed in, but it is a lot better than DMC4 I feel in that regard.

55DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Do you ever get the ability to unequip rebellion and EandI, like in 3? Currently they are locked for me.

Sent from Topic'it App

56DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:43 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You need to beat SoS mode for that and then buy this ability (only few hundred orbs). Really weird design choice I know...

57DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:56 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

I haven't unlocked it yet but the ability is called Irregular Full Custom, I believe. It also allows you to equip all of Dante's weapons at the same time (including all of his sword variations), which is great for those who love pressing L2/LT!

58DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

So the ranking system has been exposed. Basically your rank is an average of the fights done, times the multiplier you get near the end. You can skip all non-forced fights as a result and while it will give you a D for doing so, the final level rank will  be S as long as you got a good S+ score on the fights that you did do.

Example:

59DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:37 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

What I want to know is what all of the little bonuses at the end mean, and if they contribute to higher clear rank.

60DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:10 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

They are just there for bonus orbs, they don't contribute anything as far as I know. The nice touch though is that the actual rank isn't that important, it's the 'details' screen that seperates the men from the boys. I can get a BCAAS ranking and still get an S overall thanks to the game just being way to lenient.

61DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:22 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

Regarding the ranking system, do you (for example) get an SSS rank on a fight by finishing the fight at SSS, or do you just need to reach it at some point during the battle?

62DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:11 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

My save got borked, and it seems pc saves are id locked. So until people figure out a way to download saves I am probably done with this game. I downloaded a trainer to beat the urizen and unlock SoS, but honestly the thought of having to play as V makes me not want to touch this. It is a shame because I think the combat of Dante/Nero is top notch. I am very excited for bloody palace. I just want to fight everything in the game as Nero, bosses and all. I never want to play as V again.

63DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 4:32 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

So the ranking is similar to MGR?

64DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Rankings gotten during a fight mean nothing, it is all about the stylishpoints. If you get 5000, 4000 and 3000 points, your average would be 4.000, which isn't enough for S-rank, even with the 1.2 No Continues Modifier.

Ranking system is nothing alike to MGR:R, this game's ranking system is all about avoiding every possible fight outside of the forced ones and getting high style-points in those select engagements.

Hedfone wrote:My save got borked, and it seems pc saves are id locked. So until people figure out a way to download saves I am probably done with this game. I downloaded a trainer to beat the urizen and unlock SoS, but honestly the thought of having to play as V makes me not want to touch this. It is a shame because I think the combat of Dante/Nero is top notch. I am very excited for bloody palace. I just want to fight everything in the game as Nero, bosses and all. I never want to play as V again.

Shit, sorry to hear that man! Really, once again, showing that when you have seperate characters it is best to also seperate their campaigns. For all its mistakes, Resident Evil 6 at least got that right. It's the Girl Chapters from Ninja Gaiden all over again, in overdrive.

65DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:51 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

The ranking system seems weird. It really feels like as long as I don’t die I get an S rank, but going off your explanation, that makes sense.

>save borked
That sucks man, sorry. I get what you mean about V in a way. I enjoyed him on DH and SoS but his missions are an absolute drag on DMD.

I’m finding DMD to be a drag in general though, that last battle in mission 7 feels like it goes on forever. Surely Itsuno and the rest of the team can come up with a way to up the intensity of DMD without resorting to insane health pools. I personally prefer when my action games have the enemy and player at low health so this mode is just...eh. Not sure if I’m missing all of the most powerful set-ups or something, but no matter what I try a lot of battles just become tedious.

66DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:27 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

I found a trainer on pc that let's me one hit kill everything and play in super speed. I am just gonna chip away at speed running SoS to be ready for Bloody Palace, I am done with the campaign though, I didn't really enjoy it at all. But the core fighting is so good. I love max Exceed. Of all the "Just" Mechanics in action games, that one might be my favorite. The way I described this game to my GF was, it's like playing an instrument, or making art. You have all of these tools and can just let your imagine go wild. But they lock so much behind beating modes/grinding orbs. It is like being in art class and being told what you are painting and how. It's a complete drag. That being said, we have all been able to load up our completed DMC4 or 3 save for years now. I'm sure it was a grind then too, but not this bad. I don't remember Special Edition being that grindy and that was a couple years ago, and DMC3 had the code to let you play DMD with a fresh save.
We also need a story discussion thread or just put spoilers here, there are so many weird choices they took with the cutscenes.

67DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:06 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I notice you could press square and view details and see all these mini-accomplishments with an orb value. With some I have no idea what they mean.

68DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:35 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Can someone explain Nero's breaker magazine and what happens when you pick up a breaker?

It's annoying having it switch to whatever I just picked up. A lot of the time I'll want what I see, but don't want to lose what I have equipped. Makes it hard to get used to stuff. I know, I can go to the Void but I'm leaving that until I've beaten the game and unlocked all the skills.

69DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:45 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

No problem. Basically how it works:

What you pick up shoves the rest back one number, so it is the first. Say your order is this:
1. Overture
2. Punchline
3. Tomboy

And then you see a Rawhide you really want to use lying around. You pick it up and your order becomes:
1. Rawhide
2. Overture
3. Punchline
4. Tomboy

On lower difficulties you can just do whatever, but on the highest settings it pays to be prepared and think of what fights you'll want to use what Breaker, so you can plan accordingly. DMD has very few pick-ups, only 1 or 2 per stage. So I tend to think "okay, I use Ragtime until that fight, then I use its super in that fight to switch to Overture and" etc. etc.

Personally, just practice with each Breaker against each foe a bit so you are never caught with your pants down so to speak.

70DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:34 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The annoying thing is I might want the Rawhide, but not now.

So setting up magazines and knowing the fights prevents this then?

71DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:28 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You can always backtrack. If I see a Rawhide I want, but not now, I tend to just pick it up and start the next fight using its super. That way you have a nice damage boost at the start of the engagement.

72DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:34 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I think I can finally get this. Do the Devil Breakers and Red Orbs you have in the demo carry over?

73DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:16 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Don't know about what you collected, but I got 30000 for playing the demo.

74DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:00 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Nothing carries over, but you get a 30.000 orb bonus.

75DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:40 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Got to play as Dante today. Really fun. Makes me not want to go back to the others.

I'm freakin' awful at style switching now though. Last time I could do it was DMC4 regular.

I'm going to focus on getting all weapons and abilities asap.

76DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Dante is incredibilty fun I agree. My setup right now is Cerberus > Balrog > Rebellion > Motor. Reasoning behind this is that later-on there's a foe that you can best counter with Cerb and then punish with Balrog. And Balrog's strongest attack ends you in there, making for nice Rebellion juggles ending with Motor attacks.

Also Dante has a OHKO move against most of the bosses though, which is absolutely absurd. Works, even on DMD.

77DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:09 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The change to Dante's sword is annoying.

Not enjoying the main game at all. The environment sucks ass, and switching characters does too. I don't like playing as V anymore. Itsuno needs to stop messing with the focus of DMC.

My goal is to just unlock Dante's full moveset and hit the Void, see if I can come up with anything interesting.

78DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:28 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Exactly! I couldn't even finish this game once, I played 3 and 4 dozens of times.
I am going to play bloody palace exclusivly with a frozen timer and infinite health. I just want to practice the combat, nero plays so good. Other than the combat, the cutscenes, enviroments, exploration are straight ass. DMC2 levels of bad. I can't believe the reboot had a better core campaign by miles.

Sent from Topic'it App

79DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:30 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Most of these areas I get this feeling of NEVER wanting to see again. I doubt I'll S rank this.

I really liked DMC1 and 3's level design.

Also, the concept of the tree is straight out that DBZ movie where that Saiyan plants a huge tree that grows so large it reaches above the clouds, saps the earth dry, and concentrates the energy into fruit. The final battle has the bad guy eat the fruit obviously and gets super strong. Hmmm. I refuse to believe Itsuno or whoever did the story came up with it on their own.

Nero's DT looks like a fusion of Raiden and Samanosuke's oni form.

>Bloody Palace
I'll probably do the same. It's impossible to get the hang of all Dante's stuff when his missions are on and off as well as enemies dying too fast or interrupting.

80DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

> Environments, exploration, level design

I mostly agree. DMC 1, even with it's backtracking, feels like it has a very cohesively designed environment (probably due to the Resident Evil influence). DMC 3 also has more interesting environments, but i'm enjoying the gameplay in 5 so much that I can't put it down. I'm really looking forward to the Bloody Palace update.

81DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

I also think the level design is quite poor, but I’m playing through HaH now and I’m enioying myself. Aside from a few duds, I liked the enemies and bosses more than I thought I would, which were my biggest concerns with the game. Nero is a lot of fun as well. /shrug

82DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:46 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The only parts I really like were the library and a few others. The less tree, the better.

83DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:16 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

The game got a lot more fun for me on higher settings, especially with Nero and Dante. Playing as V has its moments, but you have to be in the mood for it, which is why I still don't like how the game forces you to play certain characters constantly.

Nero and Dante play really well, the latter especially if you setup the weapons that you want in the order that you need them. But yeah, that!

Beyond its combat though there isn't a lot. Secret Missions are again quite poor, level design is uninspired (a lot of fun hidden orb caches though which are nice to hunt for).

But to call it boring? Hm. On Devil Hunter and SoS for sure. On DMD and higher I am having a lot of fun, though enemy HP is a tad too high for my taste.

84DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:25 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

It's just the level design and not Dante I find boring.

85DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:25 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Just beat Cerberus.

I don't know what it is with this level design, but it's really rubbing me the wrong way to the point that I don't even want to turn the game on to finish it and end up playing MHW for hours instead. Please tell me I'm near the end.

86DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:03 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You've basically got 3 boss only chapters remaining and I think one regular level that's pretty short.

87DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:41 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Cool, I know what these are and wanted to practice on them.

88DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:04 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Whats the best way to farm orbs?

Can you get the old version of Kalina Ann back?

89DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:43 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

You can equip the older version if you want from the menu no problem. And orb farming is done with Faust, but you have to fully upgrade it first.

90DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:22 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Damn

I'm convinced DMC fans really are the worst.

Look at these topics popping up on DMC4 advanced techniques. I'm hearing they're at each other's throats elsewhere too. It's fine to like one DMC game over the other, but they'll even attack fans of the same damn series. Pathetic.

Do these fools really believe that retarded looking shit like guard flying is that great and makes them special boys? 

And if you don't use it you aren't gud. So much for PLAYER EXPRESSHUN.

I did it a little years ago and it doesn't mean shit to me. Boring technique.

91DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:06 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Got a link to that topic / those topics?

92DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:01 pm

5does

C-Rank
Veteran

Here's one of them:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/241018-devil-may-cry-5/77576419

Not sure if it's the same Birdman mentioned.

93DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

That's one of them.

They aren't swarming the board or anything, but a few have popped up recently along with comments I've seen there and elsewhere.

The 'pros' have spoken apparently. By 'pros' they mean the ones who make videos and don't record the 5000 hours or practicing and mistakes.

I get it to an extent. People use to call me a CL god from watching my videos and didn't seem to understand when I tried to explain how anyone could do the same and it wasn't even hard. It's just practice and knowledge. Available to anyone.

94DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:41 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Dear god 5Does, you went ham on him. Also I noticed BookGenre returned to the fray?

95DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:12 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

That was a fantastic read. I should screenshot it.

96DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:46 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I'm really liking this game so far!

97DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:15 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Awesome, where are you at right now?

98DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:38 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Mission 12. I'm at customization right now and I just realized that Cavaliere R is just a colored version of Cavaliere.

99DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:15 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The DLC one? It has an extra move in the air I think.

100DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:58 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Just beaten it a couple hours ago. Doing Bloody Palace now and it seems that I can't use Cavaliere R since it has a sign that symbolizes that I can't use it for some reason. I still don't like that Bloody Palace just automatically uses the timer.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum