Infinity_Divide
Royta/Raeng
hedfone
Birdman
Nadster
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

101DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:33 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran
Was one of the original users

Can you not turn it off? How do they think that's fun. Thank god for pc hacks

Sent from Topic'it App

102DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:12 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
Lived through the infamous "Mentally Challenged" Souls topic
The Stinger that Stung
Passionate players that posted more than 1000 times!
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Is there a way to remove the timer? Or mods only on PC?

https://stinger.actieforum.com

103DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:33 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I checked and sadly I couldn't find any timer removal on console.

104DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:18 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Master of Chaos Legion, Okami and Lollipop Chainsaw
Survivor

Yeah the DLC stuff cant be used in BP.

105DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:13 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

I know I have DMC2 and DMC3SE but I miss having one character on their own campaign.

106DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:37 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Same. Or just having the campaigns split. Makes for a much more cohesive campaign I feel!

107DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun May 05, 2019 12:30 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

https://twitter.com/ninoooo_moe/status/1124949813915578368

Pretty interesting, a mod is in the works to get Nero access to all his Devil Breakers on command with a push of a button with infinite uses.

108DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun May 05, 2019 5:50 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

Modders doing capcom's work Rolling Eyes

109DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun May 05, 2019 8:48 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I really don't get Itsuno.

It's like he had 3 different game ideas and Capcom would only fund one so he through them all together.

110DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I still feel he just doesn't want Dante to some degree since he isn't his creation, so we constantly get characters like Nero and V shoved in. Nero is great now though, don't get me wrong. But feels a bit forced. Would rather just have one playable character.

About mods, it is downright depressing at times. Fond a mod for Street Fighter V that sped up loading times by nearly 70%. Just a single .pak file that changes some numbers around. Stupid that it isn't in the base game.

111DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon May 06, 2019 6:02 pm

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

I believe developers are making pc ports load slower for some nefarious reason. Maybe so console people don't see there favorite streamer load in 3 seconds while they wait like a minute? Who knows. Witcher 3 is the same way. There are these recap movies in the loads, and with them it takes me 40 sec to a minute to be able to skip and continue, usually they would play out fully during the load.
If I get a mod to remove them, I can load the game in 4 seconds. Crazy.

112DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue May 07, 2019 6:54 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Fond a mod for Street Fighter V that sped up loading times by nearly 70%. Just a single .pak file that changes some numbers around. Stupid that it isn't in the base game.
That's absurd. I would love to the see the dev's excuse for this.

113DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue May 07, 2019 4:32 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/72125-misison-8-problem-with-s-rank-mission/

Ranking system got found out, and ... it is weird. Basically the longer you stay in SSS, the higher your rank. It isn't about being stylish, dealing damage or whatever. If you can stay in SSS for like 20 hours, you'll max out. Some enemy types of course give more points as do some moves. Weird though.

About the mods, yeah that SFV mod is insane. Basically what it does is remove the FPS limit on loading screens.

114DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue May 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

You've called it weird. But is it good weird or bad weird?

115DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed May 08, 2019 7:42 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

Personally, I don't like it. But it does fit with the whole direction of the series i.e. just style on foes for as long as possible.

116DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu May 09, 2019 10:21 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

I doubt I'll ever touch this game again. The aspects I'm interested in are never expanded upon, and the fan base got even worse.

117DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 11, 2019 1:25 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

I absolutely love this video. A perfect example of the sort of creativity and technicality the action genre can offer.

118DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I always like those almost 'cinematic' 'playing with your food' type of videos. Lots of little timing details like the reversed shotgun blast for the first knockback. It isn't something I'd do myself obviously. Great sound editing too by-the-by, love the DMC3 OST (wasn't that big a fan of the wubstep in DMCV).

One thing I would like is a video that - and this is a weird request - Dante takes a lot of damage and it ends up to the wire. Because for all the cinematic flair, this is basically a video showcasing the question...how on earth are these two 'equals'? Vergil is getting absolutely demolished. Think it would be cool to have a video that implements trading blows into it. Though that would probably be a nightmare to plan out. Just like the ending to this video.

119DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 11, 2019 11:50 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

The only thing I like about that fight is the various ways to deflect his summoned swords.

The reverse Backslide is always awesome. Was my fav move in DMC4 and still is. I was hoping they would make is doable normally though.

120DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 18, 2019 5:41 am

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

How many stages are there in Bloody Palace again?

121DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 18, 2019 8:35 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

In DMC2 and 3 there were 1000 floors as I recall. DMC4 and 5 have only 100.

122DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 18, 2019 12:36 pm

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

Royta/Raeng wrote:One thing I would like is a video that - and this is a weird request - Dante takes a lot of damage and it ends up to the wire. Because for all the cinematic flair, this is basically a video showcasing the question...how on earth are these two 'equals'? Vergil is getting absolutely demolished. Think it would be cool to have a video that implements trading blows into it. Though that would probably be a nightmare to plan out. Just like the ending to this video.

I agree, a more even battle that reflects the strength of both characters would be great to watch. I think a big issue (without modding the game) would be that if you're playing on a high difficulty, you'd be dead within a few hits, so you kind of have to make the boss look like a joke for those cinematic videos to work.

123DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Favorite boss fight?

124DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri May 24, 2019 9:24 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

In DMCV? Damn that's a hard one. I think I'll have to go with Nelo Angelo, the lightning dude. Just an overall fun fight, lots of options to parry and go wild with the mechanics. Really had a lot of fun fighting him! You guys?

125DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri May 24, 2019 9:44 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

V's demons, Lightning Man and Vergil.

126DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri May 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Infinity_Divide

Infinity_Divide
S-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Psychobreak
Expert on The Evil Within

Vergil for me! So damn epic imo.

Sent from Topic'it App

127DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Fri May 24, 2019 8:38 pm

Nadster

A-Rank
Veteran

Overall the last Urizen and Vergil fights.

128DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

Vergil and Cavaliere Angelo for me. I find it's usually the case that humanoids make the best bosses.

129DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sun May 26, 2019 7:58 pm

5does

C-Rank
Veteran

>Would rather just have one playable character.
I remember SBK being against multiple characters in HnS ever since ever, 8 years back I didn't really get the why but nowadays I can see the reason. All of the best titles in the genre are designed around a single character like: NGB, NG2(Sigma adds more characters but feels inferior overall), Bayo1 (having extra characters being a pallete swap + a few modifiers, 2 had full blown characters for the multiplayer cancer and was inferior to 1), DMC1 and 3, Vanquish, GoWs(with the downfall starting on Ascencion), GH, VJ(iirc similar to Bayo). We could argue DMC 5 is a exception to the rule but even then I don't think it's any better than 3 or 1 and it sorta had to sacrifice DMC4 to get all 3 characters done for DMCV.

>Fav Boss.
Cavaliere Angelo, I honestly don't think any of the other bosses are even comparable. Vergil is okay but I'd rather just fight DMC3 Vergil instead.

130DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon May 27, 2019 8:37 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I had a similar experience. At first I thought it would be better and liked the way it offered more ways to play like NGS2 giving us the girls and later expanded on that in Razor's Edge, while DMC3 had Vergil and later DMC4 added a whole slew of characters.

But in those games it honestly wasn't as bad since they were originally games build around one character that just had an insert later-on. This came with a double-edged sword as the extra character had to play similarly. Vergil in DMC3 had to play akin to Dante and have some similar options lest he not 'fit'. You saw this with Lady in DMC4:SE as well. They could've really gone 'nuts' with a ranged character, practically making Vanquish 2 had they wished it, but since she was in an existing game with foes build around Nero, they couldn't.

But with titles like DMC4's Dante, we already saw the problems. Foes designed around Nero now having to be faught with our cowboy didn't go very well. And this is something that in DMCV felt like it really held  multiple enemies back since they had to be designed around 3 characters.

I really prefer the way Shinobi (blessed be its name) handled it. Each character was a palette swap with interesting modifiers to the core mechanic (tate). Playing Moritsume and Joe in that game was a totally different experience than playing as protagonist Hotsuma, but their entire moveset, frame-data etc was the same.

131DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:32 pm

RedShot

B-Rank

I heard some pro players' complaints on DMCV (less options and removed techs from DMC4). What do you think about it ?

132DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:06 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

What did these 'pro' players say specifically?

133DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:08 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

It is mostly related to the combo mechanics and usage in style-videos from what I could gather. Things like Inertia, reversals and their ilk were removed, making combos very easy to pull off by comparison (not to mention Dante is a lot more floaty and doesn't sink like a sack of bricks).

134DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Did inertia and reversals add up to more than all the new weapons and their moves, and the fact that you can carry more weapons per loadout?

Even if they did, (I remember doing all that stuff and was some of the worst, most boring gameplay ever aside for reverse backslide which is my favorite move) most of the mechanics work differently. There's so much new stuff added it's insane.

What is it with DMC fans wanting the same game over and over? They even want other action games to be the same DMC they like over and over.

135DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:02 pm

RedShot

B-Rank

Birdman wrote:Did inertia and reversals add up to more than all the new weapons and their moves, and the fact that you can carry more weapons per loadout?

Even if they did, (I remember doing all that stuff and was some of the worst, most boring gameplay ever aside for reverse backslide which is my favorite move) most of the mechanics work differently. There's so much new stuff added it's insane.

What is it with DMC fans wanting the same game over and over? They even want other action games to be the same DMC they like over and over.

I don't know very much DMC and its fanbase but it seems there's a lot of negativity about DMC5 among DMC4 fans. These people keep saying they can't do techs like in DMC4 but if there are other things I don't see the problem. Are new elements less interesting or refined than previous ones ?

136DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

They're mad some glitches like guard flying are not possible.

DMC5 has tons more combat options. There is tons of stuff not present in 4.

I think the DMC4 elitists got mad that those hard to execute glitches are gone so they have nothing to pat themselves on the back over. It's weird because I used to use those glitches, and not only are they as boring as it gets, they never made me think that's what defines DMC combat like they do for some, like with so called pros.

I find the DMC community utter toxic shit, and I'm removing myself from it and discussion in general unless it's positive with like minded people. Absolute waste of time talking with these fools.

Last edited by Birdman on Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

137DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:05 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Fall in worship before God Commander Lord of Sex True Knight Sparda Kail's latest masterpiece.

138DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:26 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

I remember when I first gave finished the game, and immediately gave it a 10/10, claiming it was the best action game I had ever played. That was... 5 or 6 months ago? You remember me saying that, right Roy? I even made a thread on reddit about it.

So looking back, I was REALLY drunk on hype, now that I start thinking more in-depth about it. While I'm not very experienced at action games in general (I only really started getting into them 10 months ago), I gotta say that Dante felt pretty... messy in some ways? Not really sure how to describe it. Also, I swear that air physics have gotten floatier since 3, and even 4, the latter of which I don't really like. I found it too easy to stay mid-air with the motorcycles.

But it's still a damn good game, nonetheless. Not a 10, probably a 9 or 8.5.

So my ranking for the games is as follows:

3>5>1=DmC>4>2

139DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:27 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Your ranking is pretty much identical to mine for the first half. I'd put 4 before DmC, or just delete them altogether.

140DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:59 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I can't blame you, I'm victim to hypes like that as well like with the current Joker flick, it's easy to be in the 'honeymoonphase' with a piece of media. I really enjoyed my time with Devil May Cry V, but I can also safely say it is a game I'll never touch again. If I had to choose I'll always put in 3 or 1 instead.

One of the things you mentioned really bothered me as well, namely the floatyness. Dante (and the rest) all feel like they can fly, as opposed to DMC3 Dante who fell like a sack of bricks if you didn't keep it up.

141DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Sat Oct 19, 2019 11:09 am

hedfone

hedfone
A-Rank
Veteran

My hype for V and Sekiro set me straight. I only get hype for sure bets from developers with great track records, and even then I keep my hype to a minimum. Instead of thinking it will be the second coming of gaming christ, I just think it would be really cool if that game turns out great, but if not, that's cool too.

Sent from Topic'it App

142DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:02 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Dante (and the rest) all feel like they can fly, as opposed to DMC3 Dante who fell like a sack of bricks if you didn't keep it up.
Considering all the stuff you can do in 5, is this really an issue?

Was DMC ever defined by how hard it was to stay in the air?

143DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 am

Royta/Raeng

Royta/Raeng
Admin
Veteran
Survivor
The Stinger that Stung
Through fire and flame
Ninja Gaiden II expert

I'd say so yes. Air-time was important in DMC1 and 3 since you were very safe there, but staying in the air took a lot of skill and mastery of specific jump-cancels, enemy steps, enviromental use (DMC3) etc. It wasn't easy by any stretch of the imagination, but when mastered could see you melt certain bosses or trivialize encounters.

This reward is still there in DMC4 and 5 (more-so I'd say), once in the air you're basically invincible. Most bosses cannot hit you and most enemies become total pacafists. The difference being that staying in the air here is just as easy as starting the game. DmC had a similar issue, though its foes (strangely enough) had more anti-air options.

@hedfone
Sadly, I feel the same way. What are you looking forward to next?

144DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:25 pm

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

*sigh*

Are DMC fanboys the most insecure in existence?

Go look at the DMCV board and that TNBC topic.

I guess it's the fault of that video calling it 'the DMC you haven't played' but DMC stupid still applies.

I contest that it isn't a children's game but they start shifting goalposts with age, speedrunning, etc.

My god, what is wrong with these people. Absolute banes to the genre.

It's my own fault too I guess. I said I wouldn't post in stupid topics with these fools but here I am doing it anyway.

Are 8-10 year olds allowed to best a DMC game on easy?

145DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 am

Gregorinho

Gregorinho
A-Rank

I'm really not sure why they're trying to convince you that 8-10 year old kids are in to advanced tech. My friends and I were dedicated gamers and had access to the internet at that age, and I don't remember anybody coming up to me in the playground to discuss just frame inputs or whatever else. Sure, mechanical info is easier to come across in more recent times given how popular YouTube is, but it's not like the stuff wasn't documented before.

You can't just assume kids will be interested in mechanics beyond the basics. You can't even assume that about adults. The niche nature of this forum and the genre itself are proof of that. It's also news to me that kids are apparently big on speedrunning now.

146DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:21 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

I bet you that these people think Knack 2 and Old God of War are mindless button mashers.

Speaking of Knack 2, I finally started getting around to it today. Like you said, the combat's actually pretty good. Haven't gotten any of his alt forms yet (Only on part 3), but I do appreciate that enemies can wreck your shit pretty quickly, versus many other action games.

147DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:01 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

>trying to convince you
Probably because one of them made another public claim that can't be backed up and their insecurity is really kicking in.

>internet
Yeah and there's next to nothing online on this game until very recently. Even less on the Japanese version. Any tech was by me, or Bullseye Strider's recent run. I was on the discord for the speed runners of this game too, and there weren't any kids involved.

Then it devolves into combo shit.

>people think Knack 2 and Old God of War are mindless button mashers.
No doubt about it. I've come up with a new term for these fools: Mechanically blind.

>playing Knack
Glad to hear that and your feelings on it. Keep us updated.

>alt forms
To get every form you'll need to find all 100 treasure boxes. Some are gadget parts and they're random but getting all boxes guarantees you all forms.

>enemies
Wait till you see the later goblins and the way they dance around trying to bait you and instantly take advantage of openings.

What difficulty are you on?

148DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:03 am

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Decided to start off on hard mode.

I assume that there are some guides online that point to all the treasure boxes?

149DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:08 am

Birdman

SSS-Rank
The Stinger that Stung
Veteran
The Bird
Survivor

Yeah, and you can repeat levels as you please. You might even be able to quit out as soon as you find one, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

There's a good video guide by Powerpyx.

If you have any other questions head over to the Knack 2 topic. I think I'm derailing way too much now.

150DMC5 General Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: DMC5 General Discussion Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:06 pm

TheFirmament1

TheFirmament1
A-Rank

Posted this to r/DevilMayCry. Let's see how this goes.

Oh, and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays, I guess.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum